If Khabib looks anything like this against Conor he will be slept in the 1st

Pot calling kettle black

giphy.gif

uh no. the initial gif is khabib at the start of fights, doing same thing he always does at the start of every fight, what is so hard to comprehend?

If this Conor comes out of retirement, Khabib is fucked. That is prime Aldo like TDD against the best wrestler the lhw division has to offer

BlankWarmCaecilian.gif

Last edited:
d1 wanker back at it again with the shit threads

Did they take his belt away yet? For running from suplex city?

Did you really expect him to fight within 6 months after the floyd fight?
UFC did. Nate Diaz did. UFC 219 was suppose to be headlined by Diaz vs McGregor 3.

Or why else was Nate Diaz in an active training camp? And the UFC scrambling to find a main event for UFC 219?

Hes back to training so something is happening....and he just fought in August in the second highest selling PPV of all time.

And now he is talking about not coming back until September...

Can you bump the thread where you said Brock pissed hot because of his asthma inhaler too?

lol you are a dumbass, the person who made that thread was named D2wrestler or something, they were pretending to be Chris Tuchshcherer, a training partner of brock who was, wait for it, a Division 2 wrestler

UFC did. Nate Diaz did. UFC 219 was suppose to be headlined by Diaz vs McGregor 3.

Or why else was Nate Diaz in an active training camp? And the UFC scrambling to find a main event for UFC 219?
Hah, maybe they hoped so. Wishful thinking at best

It's actually pretty accurate

It's a death wish to come forward looking like that against Conor

It's OK my friend, I have guys like @Verace still following me around after mocking my thread of how conor will knock eddie silly. Guys like @KONE even left the heavies after being so thoroughly embarrassed, looks like he even deleted his account now or went off the deep end and got banned, i cant link him

lol you are a dumbass, the person who made that thread was named D2wrestler or something, they were pretending to be Chris Tuchshcherer, a training partner of brock who was, wait for it, a Division 2 wrestler

If that's the case I apologize

It's actually pretty accurate

It's a death wish to come forward looking like that against Conor
No, it's not. It's speculation, and the TS is a dipshit who creates imaginary scenarios and pretends Conor would reign supreme in all of them.
1515191065840.jpg

Back