If Khabib looks anything like this against Conor he will be slept in the 1st

View attachment 326103
Perhaps he knew what he was doing and trusts his chin. If it works 25 times, I imagine he has confidence, but that doesn't mean he can't or won't make adjustments.
Besides, Conor will be fighting Nate next, so who fucking cares about speculation in a scenario that likely will never happen.

yea and how many times did aldo's bell rush work for him? there's even clips of conor practicing that exact counter in the back room before the fight, he has higher fight IQ and has proved it

Khabibs takedowns comes against the cage, and he uses that forword preassure to get the fight there. Khabib needs to re invent himself in some eraes of the game to be successful against Conor imo. If fans thinks that Khabib could win a short notice fight against Conor not gameplaning and study Conor tape theyre delusional imo. With a full camp and the right gameplaning Conor might be fucked!

He could have beaten Conor fifteen minutes after his last fight.

khabib is the most hittable fighter ever
have you followed eddies career? the guy gets battered in almost every fight he is in, you cant say the same thing about khabib. You can have that opinion. it would just be wrong. stats and facts show eddie is way more hittable then khabib

list me the elite punchers/counterstrikers on his resume. his resume is a bunch of grapplers aside from barboza who needs space and cant fight backing up
List me the instances where Conor has made an elite grappler pay for closing the distance with intent to grapple. The most impressive thing he's done is hold off a rocked Eddie Alvarez. His success against Mendes came after whethering a hell of a storm against a Mendes that only had 1.5 rounds worth of stamina. He's never shown the wearwhithal to land a successful fight ending shot vs a grappler who' closing the distance. Your lookin at the fact that he catches brawlers lunging in where he has no grapping to worry about. His instint when Khabib closes the distance will be to avoid the grappling, which mean he is backing toward the cage which is prefect for Khabib. There's chance Conor could land that shit but you don't seem that dumb, u gotta know the chances of that vs Khabib wrestle fucking him are pretty low.

Hes back to training so something is happening....and he just fought in August in the second highest selling PPV of all time.

Well Khabib vs Tony has been confirmed by Dana, so clearly McGregor couldn't find the balls to defend his title. Again.

khabib is the most hittable fighter ever
Not even close.

Eddie gets rocked or dropped almost every fight. Many including myself noted before that fight how this made Conor a nightmare matchup for him.

Khabib has only absorbed a strike that vaguely hurt him once his whole UFC career, against Michael Johnson. When else has Khabib ever been hit truly hard?

Khabib usually completely dominates, Eddie usually fights wars and wins with grit. Not at all the same. Eddie is waaay more hittable than Khabib.

He fought 5 months ago....

I think it might have been in the news....
He's no longer a fighter, so just get over it. I understand that you feel like an idiot for walking around with his balls in your mouth, but you'll get over it. Either way, I'm sure you'll keep coming back after his next fight which no doubt be instagram based, and remind everybody that he never actually lost a title defense.
1512411503228.jpg

Khabibs takedowns comes against the cage, and he uses that forword preassure to get the fight there. Khabib needs to re invent himself in some eraes of the game to be successful against Conor imo. If fans thinks that Khabib could win a short notice fight against Conor not gameplaning and study Conor tape theyre delusional imo. With a full camp and the right gameplaning Conor might be fucked!
True no1 could win a short notice fight against conor hahaha i think you are the delusional one m8

True no1 could win a short notice fight against conor hahaha i think you are the delusional one m8
With the entries hes used so far in hes UFC career? U really belive he can plow forword windmilling hes arms to get a td against the cage? Give me some techniqual insight plz, Im open to learning.

because fights start with both fighters tired? what a dumbass, the gif i posted looks like khabib at the start of every fight he's ever been in
Every fight he has ever been in......and subsequently won. Also, “slept”? When did the world of MMA stoop to this low? Hearing people say slept and “the baddest man on the planet” does the sport no credibility and is just so cringe worthy.

All I said is I don't see him fighting in the UFC. Do you?

Because I don't.

Oh, right. That "fight" for the "Money Belt". lol. Get da fook outta 'ere.

But yeah, I see he's back training and I really do hope he comes back.
I'm from Dublin, open secret that Conor is spending his time socializing several nights a week boozing and taking err, ehm a certain white substance from Columbia.

no he outlanded and outstruck barboza because he was gassed and barely throwing after 2 rounds. he's sloppy and flinches at punches, he likes to pretend he keeps is right up but will eat conors left straight counter(s)

img1.gif

hi-res-4564298c217b206aee698c5eb8d4de07_crop_exact.jpg

He flinches at punches? Lmao please go to a gym.

Congrats you found a clip of him eating a punch. If that's what you're banking on god help you lol

Barboza wasn't gassed after 1 round he has been in 3 round wars with grappler before.

Please go to your local gym nobody will make fun of you.

I hate that flying knee he throws. And he throws it in like every fight; seems like he's asking to get arvloski'd

~DaViD~

Khabib's striking was pretty bad against Edson. He was coming forward in a straight line just like usual until he got the clinch

His striking looked miles better. His cage cutting skills didn't look spectacular for sure but that won't be a huge factor vs Conor.

His shot selection, jab, combinations looked sharp. People critique him on keeping his head so upright in that fight but he didn't want to end up like Dariush.

I'm not a fan of the guy, but you can't deny, Conor is a murderer when backpeddelling and countering. It's not gonna be that easy for Khabib.

Back