If Holly ko's Cyborg

I really don't think there is a WMMA GOAT yet. Holly is way too tentative and inconsistent to be GOAT, I like Holly but if it wasn't for the RR KO she'd barely be a name.

IF grandma had a dick she would be my grandpa

Would be interesting, but doubt it’s gonna happen. See went the distance with Baars, son. I’d like to see holy KO her thought for the fun of it.

Baars very nearly knocked out Cyborg a couple of times, but, as much as I am not a fan of Cyborg, I must still concede that she has a chin and doesn't KO easily.

Holly has fought 2 women that can actually strike and she lost to both. Cyborg will make it 3/3

She would be the Robert Whittaker of WMMA.

I'm not trying hard at all. If a 5th round choke and a scorecard decision count as "terrible losses" to you, then we simply disagree on what the definition of a terrible loss is. Tapping to strikes in the 1st round is a terrible loss. Being brutalized for 2 rounds before succumbing to a headkick is a terrible loss.

Holm has had mild losses by comparison. You are oveplaying the severity of her losses. Getting choked out in the 1st round is humiliating. Getting choked out in the 5th while winning is being highly competitive.

I'm not agreeing that Holm beating Cyborg makes Holm GOAT. I've said several times that in addition to that, she"s need at least a couple of successul title defenses.

Going to sleep (which she knew it was about THE ONLY WAY Tate could get a win) is a bad loss.
Losing the fight on 3 judge's score cards by 49-46 means she lost 80% of the rounds. That's indeed a bad loss.
And her loss to GDR was also terrible. And yes, she did get hit after the bell. But that doesn't change the fact she was not active at all most of the time (besides, if you have to count on points deducted to win, then you KNOW she lost).

So I'm not overplaying anything.
You are the one dismissing her losses as "almost wins" which is the opposite of what happened.

Last edited:
Going to sleep (which she knew it was about THE ONLY WAY Tate could get a win) is a bad loss.
Losing the fight on 3 judge's score cards by 49-46 means she lost 80% of the rounds. That's indeed a bad loss.
And her loss to GDR was also terrible. And yes, she did get hit after the bell. But that doesn't change the fact she was not active at all most of the time (besides, if you have to count on points deducted to win, then you KNOW she lost).

So I'm not overplaying anything.
You are the one dismissing her losses as "almost wins" which is the opposite of what happened.

Then basically any loss can be spun as a terrible loss. Gotcha.

Maybe It"s something in the middle then. But you are definitely trying too hard. Ronda and Joanna got humiliated and finished early. Those are losses that can take your soul. That's my definition of a terrible loss.

None of Holly"s losses would make her think she couldn't take any of those girls in a rematch. Or put her in fear of getting her shit pushed in. Even Schevchenko, she can game plan to beat by being more aggressive, as she was too tentative in their fight.

Megumi Fujii was the WMMA GOAT of her time. She didn't start losing until she was towards the end of her career when she was old. Josh Barnett (who she often trained with) commented before that she was the greatest WMMA fighter.

She will be Hypekiller Holly Holm!!

....sadly....she kinda kills her own hype as well.

Megumi Fujii was the WMMA GOAT of her time. She didn't start losing until she was towards the end of her career when she was old. Josh Barnett (who she often trained with) commented before that she was the greatest WMMA fighter.

More importantly, she was tiny for her weight class, and often wound up not just fighting larger women, but beating their ass. And did it without cheating or shit-talking. She is now also the proud mother of a very beautiful little girl.

Where da fuck is De Randamie?

Back