If Holly ko's Cyborg

I want to see Holly stretchered out with a mask on....can't stand that boring point fighter.

There is more chance of Lonzo Ball winning MVP this year than there is of Holly KO'ing Cyborg. She isn't fighting striking bums like Ronda and Bethe.

Anytime she has come up against anyway with half decent (relative) striking she has looked like a one dimensional bum. Cyborg is going to wreck her so badly and I can't wait.

She would most likely to lose a boring decision by throwing a same combination over and over again while getting countered.

Sh ! Sh !!! SH !!!

And looked awful doing it.

HdMCSu7.gif

Cristiane__Justino__vs__Jorina_Baars.gif

Anyways, it's not like Baars is some sort of KO artist. Her last five opponents -- all no names -- have taken her to a decision.
Why are you so dishonest trying to prove your points? Cyborg lost that fight but she also dropped Baars and mauled her at times. Here is the whole fight not just some highlight gifs.

Considering Kickboxing isnt her sport she did well against the best Kickboxer who had a size advantage over her.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, this fucking "GOAT" nonsense is making this forum lame as shit.

None of you mental midgets are knowledgeable or intelligent enough to even engage in a debate on anything mma related that is pre-ufc 100. You talk shit about fighters whose fights you've never even watched. Anytime some newb gets a half-decent win you hop on their bandwagon with your "future goat" idiocy. Y'all need shut your Dorito holes and give your fat fingers a rest.

Show where I talk shit about fighters asshole.

No, she has too many losses. Just means Cyborg isn't that good.

I disagree about Holly's losses. She's not really had a "bad" loss. A couple of decisions which arguably should have gone her way (ie De Randamie). Her worst lost was to Meisha Tate, and she was winning the fight till she got choked towards the end of the final round. Losing in the 5th round in a fight where you had won at least 3 rounds is hardly a disgrace.

Holly has lost, but she's never been outclassed, like Ronda (twice) and Joanna against Thug Rose. If she can beat Cyborg and put up a solid run of title defenses, I think she can go down as the WMMA GOAT, and maybe the female combat sports GOAT (considering her boxing record).

I mean Sugar Ray Robinson had 19 losses, and many regard him the Boxing GOAT. The fact that Holly has never been wrecked (in MMA) and been on the wrong end of some bad decisons will help her case.

Anyways, it's not like Baars is some sort of KO artist. Her last five opponents -- all no names -- have taken her to a decision.
Why people bring up that fight every time cyborg thread comes up ? kickboxing is not the same as MMA they are two completely different sport haven't we learned that in the Mcgregor Vs Floyd fight just because you are a great MMA striker doesn't mean you can go to another striking sport and beat the champ. Floyd is not a KO artist either I don't remember the last time Floyd stopped anyone, the last person who Floyd fought before he retired I can't even remember his name yet he took Floyd to a decision.

The bigger and stonger Cyborg is going to try and take Holly down no doubt, is not only the striking Holly need to worry about she not a complete MMA fighter by a long shot.

She'd have to beat prime Fedor and Steroid Jones at the same time to be the GOAT.

got choked unconscious by miesha tate, embarrassed by shevchenko who doubled her in strikes to the head and landed more shots easily in 4 of the rounds while also getting 3 takedowns, she got consistently wobbled by de randamie and was having a close fight with bethe! If GOAT's lose handily to 3 contenders in a row in their prime then the phrase GOAT has no meaning.

Everyone knows Holm should have got the decision against De Randamie (especially with De Randamie's constant cheating, which went unpunished). So Holm is a former 2 Division champion in spirt anyway. She was winning the fight againt Tate till the choke, so not a bad loss.

No one one has truly outclassed her in MMA like she and Nunez did to Rousey and Thug Rose did to Joanna. If you are going to have losses on your record and still want to stake a claim to GOAT, those are the type of losses you want.

Last edited:
I disagree about Holly's losses. She's not really had a "bad" loss. A couple of decisions which arguably should have gone her way (ie De Randamie). Her worst lost was to Meisha Tate, and she was winning the fight till she got choked towards the end of the final round. Losing in the 5th round in a fight where you had won at least 3 rounds is hardly a disgrace.

Holly has lost, but she's never been outclassed, like Ronda (twice) and Joanna against Thug Rose. If she can beat Cyborg and put up a solid run of title defenses, I think she can go down as the WMMA GOAT, and maybe the female combat sports GOAT (considering her boxing record).

I mean Sugar Ray Robinson had 19 losses, and many regard him the Boxing GOAT. The fact that Holly has never been wrecked (in MMA) and been on the wrong end of some bad decisons will help her case.

Holly has been finished by Tate and been outstruck by Shevchenko and de Randamie. She also barely scraped by Pennington. She is not better than these fighters, hasnt dominated any division and hence can't be GOAT. All it would mean is that two fighters who have accomplished much more than her were stylistically good matchups.

Even though she beat Ronda, Ronda still accomplished more at bantamweight. Even if she beats Cyborg, Cyborg will still have accomplished more at featherweight. Holm could beat both fighters and still be less accomplished than them. When you beat a fighter you don't get their accomplishments. You have to do that shit on your own.

HdMCSu7.gif

How are you such a jerkoff on every topic?

<OKC16>

Holly has been finished by Tate and been outstruck by Shevchenko and de Randamie. She also barely scraped by Pennington. She is not better than these fighters, hasnt dominated any division and hence can't be GOAT. All it would mean is that two fighters who have accomplished much more than her were stylistically good matchups.

Again, fighters can lose and still be considered GOAT. Look at people like Muhammed Ali and Sugar Ray Robinson.

If Tate finished Holly in the first or second round, you might have a point. But Tate got a 5th round finish in a fight Holly was clearly winning. There is no shame in a loss like that.

There is no shame in being taken to the scorecards by one of the best female martial artists on the planet in Schevchenko.

And she got robbed by De Randamie.

I just don't think Holly has had any type of loss that disqualifies her from GOAT (if she goes on to beat Cyborg and has a good run of defenses).

From what I've seen of Holly, she needs the opponent to basically set themselves up for a KO..she doesn't really go out there and take it...and working with that camp, she will never be an aggressive killer. Fortunately, she's about to go against someone that marches forward, so there's no reason she shouldn't be able to KO her if she is as good a striker as her boxing titles suggest.

The WMMA GOAT is Megumi Fujii.......but when Cyborg passes her win streak along with having 3 titles from 3 major MMA orgs she will without a doubt be the GOAT.

HdMCSu7.gif

You are really a suck ass poster and should be banned. BAARS is 49 - 4 IN HER OVERALL RECORD.

Jesus Christ, this fucking "GOAT" nonsense is making this forum lame as shit.

None of you mental midgets are knowledgeable or intelligent enough to even engage in a debate on anything mma related that is pre-ufc 100. You talk shit about fighters whose fights you've never even watched. Anytime some newb gets a half-decent win you hop on their bandwagon with your "future goat" idiocy. Y'all need shut your Dorito holes and give your fat fingers a rest.

Says the guy that joined Sherdog Jan 2017

Doesn't matter. I stated a fact. Cyborg looked awful.

She took the fight to test herself against a KNOWN tough fighter (Baars). She was also out of her element as IT WASNT an MMA fight.

Again, fighters can lose and still be considered GOAT. Look at people like Muhammed Ali and Sugar Ray Robinson.

If Tate finished Holly in the first or second round, you might have a point. But Tate got a 5th round finish in a fight Holly was clearly winning. There is no shame in a loss like that.

There is no shame in being taken to the scorecards by one of the best female martial artists on the planet in Schevchenko.

And she got robbed by De Randamie.

I just don't think Holly has had any type of loss that disqualifies her from GOAT (f she goes on to beat Cyborg and has a good run of defenses).

No, she wasn't robbed. It was a close fight that she lost. You're only saying that because you're a fan of hers and dislike de Randamie.

Again, when you beat a fighter you don't take on their accomplishments as your own. She has to go on her own run to even be considered. Even with a win shed still be 2-3 her last 5.

Your boxing comparisons are ludicrous. Ali and Sugar Ray went on massive win streaks and almost all of their losses are because they kept fighting out of their prime.

She took the fight to test herself against a KNOWN tough fighter (Baars). She was also out of her element as IT WASNT an MMA fight.
Is there a reason you're typing in all caps?

'She was also out of her element' Yeah, that's an explanation for why she looked awful. But it doesn't change the fact that she looked awful.

Back