If Holly ko's Cyborg

Lets be real here.. who cares about the WMMA GOAT. Let's talk in 10 years time. Even then it maybe irrelevant.

Is she the wmma GOAT?

No, she is just beating up another in a long string of smaller, weaker opponents. At least this one did not move up two weight classes to fight her. So given that she has fought only six women who have not fought lower than 145 - three of whom have zero wins - has multiple drug test failures (to beat up smaller women) and tried to alter a weigh-in scale (to beat up a smaller woman), well, no. To be the greatest of all time you would have had to win great fights, not just a cheating, school-yard bully.

She also moved to and competes in the weakest division in MMA.

The WMMA GOAT is Megumi Fujii.......but when Cyborg passes her win streak along with having 3 titles from 3 major MMA orgs she will without a doubt be the GOAT.

And fights women bigger than her (which Fujii did - absolutely tiny woman) and, of course, does not have to cheat to do it.

Greatest Of All Time. That's what the acronym means kids..

To be the Greatest Of All Time, by definition, you need to be great for at least a period of time. That's gonna be longer than one fight, for most people.

Greatest Of All Time. That's what the acronym means kids..

To be the Greatest Of All Time, by definition, you need to be great for at least a period of time. That's gonna be longer than one fight, for most people.

We're talking 2 fights, in 2 weight classes.

Why are you so dishonest trying to prove your points? Cyborg lost that fight but she also dropped Baars and mauled her at times. Here is the whole fight not just some highlight gifs.

Considering Kickboxing isnt her sport she did well against the best Kickboxer who had a size advantage over her.

@Coolidge is a wretched person who is obsessed with trashing Cyborg.

If she were to KO Cyborg, she would not be the goat of wmma...but that holm would have both Cyborg and Ronda’s panties hung on her wall at home would be huge. To be clear, An outpointing UD for holm , which I think is her likeliest path, would not qualify the same.

Like her or not, I know the answer for most of y’all is not, but Ronda being the one to lead women into the ufc combined with her run has her at the top of the mountain for now.

Damn, my bad, I'm an idiot.

#HollyGOAT

I know it sounds ridiculous but UFC wmma is relatively new so who's record would be more impressive than Holly's with those 2 wins? Serious question.

I know it sounds ridiculous but UFC wmma is relatively new so who's record would be more impressive than Holly's with those 2 wins? Serious question.
Do losses not matter at all? Just wondering. I would put joanna above her, even after the loss. Ronda has a better overall career than Holly does. Amanda has put together a better streak of wins imo even when they're controversial.

If it were to happen it would be kind of similar to Werdum's career but not really.

If Holly gets the finish. Hopefully no more 145 division. Drop to 135 and do a champ v champ fight.

Back