If Gorilla Till moved up now and challenged Bobby knuckles___?

Till is overrated

If he is Wonderboy sure didn't prove it to be true. If anything WB is proving to be overrated with his last three fights...

If he is Wonderboy sure didn't prove it to be true. If anything WB is proving to be overrated with his last three fights...
He's definitely on the decline only because people have figured him out. By that I mean, wait to counter the counter fighter. But I think he was robbed by the judges against Till.

Last edited:
We're talking about how the fight would go

It would go quickly. The hype train would derail. I will laugh at all the butt hurt shertards who can't get to the emergency exit fast enough.

I feel like Wonderboy should be trying to get that fight.

If he had any promotional ability he would be claiming that he beat Tyron twice and Till, and that he’ll slap the taste out of Whitaker’s mouth again.

People here love records and “true number one contenders”, but if u all u did was lose a bad decision to Till and 2 toss up decisions to the champion, and ur the last guy to starch Whitaker, that fight makes sense for all parties.

Wonderboy and Whitaker should want it, and the promotion should be easier for the UFC than selling Gastelum or Weidman against Whitaker right now.

He's definitely on the decline only because people have figured him out. By that I mean, wait to counter the counter fighter. But I think he was robbed by the judges against Till.

Definitely on a decline, and from my tv I had Till by split decision.

Till's last 3 fights.
Intentional weight miss to gain advantage, controversial UD vs. WB
A KO over an undersized WW Cowboy who was on a 2 fight losing streak at the time. Including a loss to one of WB's last 3 opponents.
An unimpressive UD over Velickovic, Bojan has 1 win in his last five fights.

Hell yeah, well deserving of the ranking and praise.

31k posts in over a decade, and still this clueless. Shameful bud.

Till's last 3 fights.
Intentional weight miss to gain advantage, controversial UD vs. WB
A KO over an undersized WW Cowboy who was on a 2 fight losing streak at the time. Including a loss to one of WB's last 3 opponents.
An unimpressive UD over Velickovic, Bojan has 1 win in his last five fights.

Hell yeah, well deserving of the ranking and praise.

31k posts in over a decade, and still this clueless. Shameful bud.

Sit your crying ass down Cowboy did fine against Yancy being undersized and all not long after that crushing loss. By the way it's your skill not always your size that rules in mma. You sound like a WB fanboy boy upset that his cardio kickbox/karate brand of mma is getting exposed. And stop with the number watching envy that's just weak, I've earned mine go earn yours and stop the bloodclat crying...

Whittaker would out-box him. Till is good right now, but hasn't ever fought someone who knows how to box well and has a jab.

Not that I don't think Whittaker could potentially out strike him, but Till uses a style closer to traditional boxing than Whittaker does, and has just as good of a jab. The way Till set up the knockdown against Wonderboy was nice with him doubling up on the jab. I do agree though that Till hasn't fought a great boxer in mma yet, but the top ten in WW only has two other dudes (Masvidal/Lawler) that have decent crisp boxing Imo.

Whittaker has a black belt in Karate, and it shows. He uses darting in and out movement frequently and sets up his kicks like a karateka. I think Till's Thai/kickboxing style could be trouble for Whittaker, I'd actually really like to see the fight now that I think about it.

I think Bobby Knuckles takes it. He's an Olympic level wrestler -not that Australia is known for wrestling but good enough to nullify Romero - and could probably take down Till at will. I think if he can get a TD early he can at least put the threat of the take down out there, enough to keep Till guessing and open up opportunities.

Darren Till is undefeated, and Warner Brothers has no mutual opponents with him. Hard to give you the benefit of the doubt here.
Comprehension struggles eh? I said Cowboy lost 3 in a row. One of those losses was to Masvidal. The same Masvidal that WB has beaten in one of his last 3 fights.

Last edited:
LOL I love that gif (and that movie in general).

On topic though: This bout would be so great. Whittaker brings it everytime and Till is always up for a challenge. Plus, both of their styles would result in a barnburner of a fight.

I like it. Just need Till to move up.

Sit your crying ass down Cowboy did fine against Yancy being undersized and all not long after that crushing loss.

So handing Cowboy his 3rd straight loss = quality win? Beating the guy that started Cowboys 3 fight losing streak = Meaningless? Sherlogic at it's finest.

You sound like a WB fanboy boy upset that his cardio kickbox/karate brand of mma is getting exposed.
You'd be wrong. I'm a fight fan first. Which means I don't have someones junk down my throat after 6 fights in the UFC, that includes 2 losses to the scales, a controversial home brewed decision win, and a flat out gift decision draw.

And stop with the number watching envy that's just weak, I've earned mine go earn yours and stop the bloodclat crying...

In fact you have indeed "earned" 31k mostly meaningless posts on a message board over a decade. Props bro!

So handing Cowboy his 3rd straight loss = quality win? Beating the guy that started Cowboys 3 fight losing streak = Meaningless? Sherlogic at it's finest.

You'd be wrong. I'm a fight fan first. Which means I don't have someones junk down my throat after 6 fights in the UFC, that includes 2 losses to the scales, a controversial home brewed decision win, and a flat out gift decision draw.

In fact you have indeed "earned" 31k mostly meaningless posts on a message board over a decade. Props bro!

Quality KO= What fanz want what more you want?

I get a feeling you would know all about junk being down ones throat, I got no views or experience with that why you feel the need to make that reference I have no idea. I don't give a sh!t about your losses it's fighting it's gonna happen sometime it's how one comes back is what you should be looking at.

There you go number envying me again get it right man I don't have 31k posts b!tch not that it matters, keep plugging away son you seem like a solid casual vet...

Last edited:
Whittaker got ktfo by Thompson.

And Romero basically just destroyed his chin.

Till by 1st round destruction.

Till is definitely bigger than Whittaker, but it's too early to say if he's better, it would be a great fight of that i'm sure.

How will Till's power translate to 185? How will Whittaker's chin hold up after Yoel?

Till is much better than Whittaker, Till would be the Middleweight champ.

Back