If Gorilla Till moved up now and challenged Bobby knuckles___?

Whittaker got murked by Wonderboy because he was killing himself making weight.

Till obviously is big for the division, he's a 175lbs fighter if they ever shift the weight classes.

Considering Colby is going next, this fight actually might make sense. Both Weidman and Kelvin don't have a particularly strong claim for deserving a title shot.

If Whittaker heals up and the timing works, this would be an amazing fight.

You can't whip my ass from your keyboard champ. You are doing a stellar job proving yourself unintelligent and immature though.

Go back into your troll tower b!tch, you da one talking about people being afraid and ain't nobody see or know your foul ass, so what's there to be afraid of? Stop acting like f*king idiot. You here to discuss fights or troll folks I've seen Whitbelts offer more than your limp ass.

Just when welterweight was getting interesting a lot of fighters are gonna move up to try to best Robert. Ought to be somewhat interesting.

You win. Clearly no intelligent mature dialogue can be expected from you. (Check the door locks again)

lLlrxcn.gif
B!tch...

Reduced to inflammatory insults we both know you've never used in person. You are triggered bro. I'd say take a walk and get some air; but you'd have to unlock the door to do that. Try cracking a window.

Whittaker got murked by Wonderboy because he was killing himself making weight.

Till obviously is big for the division, he's a 175lbs fighter if they ever shift the weight classes.

Considering Colby is going next, this fight actually might make sense. Both Weidman and Kelvin don't have a particularly strong claim for deserving a title shot.

If Whittaker heals up and the timing works, this would be an amazing fight.

Are you actually suggesting that Till should get a TS at MW as his next fight? And leapfrog both Weidman and Gastelum? I hope I misunderstood your post cause that would be ludicrous.

Reduced to inflammatory insults we both know you've never used in person. You are triggered bro. I'd say take a walk and get some air; but you'd have to unlock the door to do that. Try cracking a window.

You still a b!tch with number envy get da fak outta here..

Robert would beat the shit out of Till you kidding me. He fucking beat Yoel, twice.....

Now that you've finally dropped the immature inflammatory word you keep using. I'm going to run on along. Cheers M8

Run B!tch, quick! Try and f*k with payne?

Only guy that beats Whitaker is Gastelum and Yoel .

No one else

I'm taking Whittaker. Long, tight boxing and quick with the counters, knows how to wrestle.

Back