If Gorilla Till moved up now and challenged Bobby knuckles___?

Till could win the MW title. He seems to have the chin and the striking. Not sold on his TDD though, since UFC are clearly matching him up with strikers. Jacare or Yoel are huge problems.

Good thing is he has the size and the speed. Him vs Gastellum is another great match up.

Are you actually suggesting that Till should get a TS at MW as his next fight? And leapfrog both Weidman and Gastelum? I hope I misunderstood your post cause that would be ludicrous.

Lets examine this.

Chris Weidman got SMASHED three times in a row, then won a single fight. So we're clear, he's 1-3 in his last four.

The fact that you can be under any consideration for a title shot going 1-3 is stupid at face value - this needs no further explanation.

Then we have Kelvin. He's at least won two in a row, but was put away in under three rounds by Weidman. He at least has SOME argument for getting a 'two fight win streak' title shot. Not a strong one, but its something.

I would have zero problem with Till fighting Whittaker, since we are now in a champion -vs- champion fight and middleweight has no contenders since Jacare and Romero both lost. Weidman has spent most of the last three years repeatedly losing fights by stoppage. Kelvin has some claim, but not an imperative.

Till imo, he has a much bigger variety of tools in his arsenal.

Good fight for Till.

Let’s not forget Wonderlad MELTED Whittaker with relative ease. Whittaker minus a significant speed advantage vs another capable striker could be interesting.

Robert_Whittaker_vs._Stephen_Thompson_1.gif
All that footage confirms to me is how bloody good Whittakers chin is. He literally just sits up Undertaker style after getting absolutely blasted.

Now that you've finally dropped the immature inflammatory word you keep using. I'm going to run on along. Cheers M8

Run B!tch, quick! Try and f*k with payne?

LOL

Whittaker is so much better than Till that it's hard to overstate.

He couldn't even beat Thompson, how do you figure he can beat middle weight champ?

This is fight game so anything can happen, but slow down there.
He did beat Thompson.
Thompson did beat "middleweight champ".
Both happened primarily via striking, which caused a knock down.

<mma4> A "point" made... I'm bi-polar..?
Don't you mean
( ••)
A point
( •
•)>⌐■-■
Deducted
(⌐■_■)
YYYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Lets examine this.

Chris Weidman got SMASHED three times in a row, then won a single fight. So we're clear, he's 1-3 in his last four.

The fact that you can be under any consideration for a title shot going 1-3 is stupid at face value - this needs no further explanation.

Then we have Kelvin. He's at least won two in a row, but was put away in under three rounds by Weidman. He at least has SOME argument for getting a 'two fight win streak' title shot. Not a strong one, but its something.

I would have zero problem with Till fighting Whittaker, since we are now in a champion -vs- champion fight and middleweight has no contenders since Jacare and Romero both lost. Weidman has spent most of the last three years repeatedly losing fights by stoppage. Kelvin has some claim, but not an imperative.

Not an imperative but a MUCH stronger claim than a guy who has never fought in the weight class and would be getting this shot entirely of a controversial decision over Wonderboy in a pretty uneventful bout.

I don't get what the champion vs champion thing has got to do with anything here. Is Till the champion at WW?

Back