If Gorilla Till moved up now and challenged Bobby knuckles___?

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I know we can easily say the weight cut was holding Rob back, but Darren still has half an inch of reach on him for whatever it's worth, and even was good enough to out-struck and even knock down Wonderboy, and he seems to improve every single fight.
Assuming he gets a good tune up and such.

I assume Till is happy at 170 but it would be a good fight.

Till vs Whittaker would be the fight that everyone wanted Till/Wonderboy to be. (is that proper English?)

Whittaker would out-box him. Till is good right now, but hasn't ever fought someone who knows how to box well and has a jab.

It could be a pretty competitive matchup on the feet if Till could keep long range but I think Whittaker would test Till's ground game and clinch and I have no evidence to believe Till would be competitive there.

Till Most likely Neutralizes Roberts striking and wins a UD. Would be another striking chess match.

He doesn't have a genuine claim to a shitle tot at WW. He can challenge Whittaker, sure. The response to that challenge will be laughter.

Good fight for Till.

Let’s not forget Wonderlad MELTED Whittaker with relative ease. Whittaker minus a significant speed advantage vs another capable striker could be interesting.

Robert_Whittaker_vs._Stephen_Thompson_1.gif

Good fight for Till.

Let’s not forget Wonderlad MELTED Whittaker with relative ease. Whittaker minus a significant speed advantage vs another capable striker could be interesting.

Agreed

He doesn't have a genuine claim to a shitle tot at WW. He can challenge Whittaker, sure. The response to that challenge will be laughter.
Who cares about that, Mr. Literal.
We're talking about how the fight would go.
Besides, this is the UFC, with the right shit-talking you can get whatever you want in time.

Whittaker would out-box him. Till is good right now, but hasn't ever fought someone who knows how to box well and has a jab.
Just put him against any wrestler.

Hell, Wonderboy took him down in his only takedown attempt.

Good fight for Till.

This was at welterweight were Bobby Knuckles wasn't that great.

Back