If Francis KOs Joshua

I think the story around Joshua will just change to him being washed if that happens.

If ngannou beats him there is no excuse. He’s probably in his peak right now, especially based on how late he started boxing. He’ll get all the credit he deserves and probably an immediate title shot

He says that fury hit him harder than he’s ever been hit before? Very surprising and If that really is the case then he’s in for a fuckin shock against Joshua.
Stipe hit him the hardest. He’s the only guy to stumble Francis

either did Ruiz
No, but Ruiz has the fastest hands in the division and it's the shots you don't see that hurt fighters most. Joshua never recovered after the first knockdown in that fight but he did against the big hitters he fought. That's heavyweight boxing for you. It's hardly an exact science.

If ngannou beats him there is no excuse. He’s probably in his peak right now, especially based on how late he started boxing. He’ll get all the credit he deserves and probably an immediate title shot

If it happens, and nobody on here mentions the losses to Ruiz and Usyk I'll be happy to be wrong.

If it happens, and nobody on here mentions the losses to Ruiz and Usyk I'll be happy to be wrong.
Joshua is on a 3 fight win streak. He's regained his confidence since his consecutive losses to Usyk and already avenged the Ruiz loss. Losses are often brought up but sometimes they are appropriate to mention. If Ngannou shuts down in there against Joshua like he did with Black Beast would anyone be surprised? I wouldn't be.

Joshua is on a 3 fight win streak. He's regained his confidence since his consecutive losses to Usyk and already avenged the Ruiz loss. Losses are often brought up but sometimes they are appropriate to mention. If Ngannou shuts down in there against Joshua like he did with Black Beast would anyone be surprised? I wouldn't be.
I wouldn't either.

I don't see how that's related to whether people will reframe Joshua's career and accomplishments to fit their narrative after the fact.

I wouldn't either.

I don't see how that's related to whether people will reframe Joshua's career and accomplishments to fit their narrative after the fact.
I wouldn't worry about anyone attempting to reframe Joshua's career if he loses. He has the best resume at the weight by a landslide. No other top fighter in the division has beaten more former/current champs and contenders.

Can't wait to see Francis box again, Fury wasn't impressive against him.
I don't see the type of one-punch destructive power that Wilder has.

Joshua will be a test Francis, overall, shouldn't be able to pass. Will Watch.

Can't wait to see Francis box again, Fury wasn't impressive against him.

Joshua will be a test Francis, overall, shouldn't be able to pass. Will Watch.
I also don't see Francis passing this test. Unless he can catch him early. The only way Francis can win is by KO.

You have more Joshua haters then real boxing fans despite his huge profile so it won’t actually matter to the sport as a whole it will effect Joshua obviously though the fighter ,the rest will just act act like a certain side one , some ppl just don’t get it’s not mma vs boxing at least at this point with Ngannou but most mma fans lack common sense .

Put Tom Aspinall as the next fight vs say Fury and you’d claim MMA vs boxing in boxing rules bc Aspinall strength is grappling etc .

MMA fans will think it proves something but it’s not mma it’s a boxing match your watching boxing not mma ,Ngannou has been boxing fir a long time and at least 5 years with Dewey Cooper on just boxing .

Most of us aren't like crayon eating mma fans who cry when their boy loses. If Joshua wins, nice, if he loses, life goes on.
I'm still an MMA fan but a boxing fan first nowadays. After Jake Paul beat Anderson Silva there were several people claiming that the fix was in. Years before some were even saying it after Floyd stopped McGregor. They were on that copium maximus and still desperately clinging to the "McGregor was winning that fight and outboxing Floyd..." narrative.

Edit. You know which fanbase I'm talking about. No need to explicitly point the finger lol.

I'm still an MMA fan but a boxing fan first nowadays. After Jake Paul beat Anderson Silva there were several people claiming that the fix was in. Years before some were even saying it after Floyd stopped McGregor. They were on that copium maximus and still desperately clinging to the "McGregor was winning that fight and outboxing Floyd..." narrative.

Edit. You know which fanbase I'm talking about. No need to explicitly point the finger lol.

Some mma fans are quite reasonable, i used to be one myself back when when Shogun and Wanderlei were stomping fools in Pride, all the way through to when Anderson and GSP ruled the roost in the ufc, but unfortunately most mma fans, especially ones of this generation, suffer from an incurable condition known as stupidity. After all, we both know an mma fan who tries his best to masquerade as a knowledgeable boxing fan, and his stupidity is always dialed up to 100.

Then we had that guy who thought Leon Edwards would outbox Sugar Ray Robinson...

Your second paragraph is why I asked the question. The talk I've heard from MMA fans is that he's virtually indestructible. He's taken kicks, knees, and elbows in the dome so he should be able to brush off a punch especially one in 10 oz gloves. That's the theory. Something tells me it'll be wrong.

I'm expecting AJ to win but I would be more shocked if Francis is KO'd than AJ is tbh. If Francis has nothing for AJ I expect him to go the distance.

Some mma fans are quite reasonable, i used to be one myself back when when Shogun and Wanderlei were stomping fools in Pride, all the way through to when Anderson and GSP ruled the roost in the ufc, but unfortunately most mma fans, especially ones of this generation, suffer from an incurable condition known as stupidity. After all, we both know an mma fan who tries his best to masquerade as a knowledgeable boxing fan, and his stupidity is always dialed up to 100.

Then we had that guy who thought Leon Edwards would outbox Sugar Ray Robinson...
True. I stopped watching MMA regularly not long after you did then. Haha! I forgot about the MMA fanboy that thought Edwards would've outboxed SRR. That was fucking gold, man. He got clowned right out of this forum lol.

I'm expecting AJ to win but I would be more shocked if Francis is KO'd than AJ is tbh. If Francis has nothing for AJ I expect him to go the distance.
I wouldn't be shocked by that. Joshua is not only supposed to win he's expected to finish Ngannou. Fury didn't have the power to pull it off but I believe Joshua does. If one big shot won't do it I could see a wicked combination succeeding. Joshua just needs to be careful not to get caught himself.

Back