If Francis KOs Joshua

that was a great fight. Wlad looked great throughout except he was forced to brawl more. can't subtract anything from it and based on that Wlad had the fighting style built for longevity; he could have kept going if he wanted to but chose to quit
Klitschko-Joshua was one of the better heavyweight dust-ups in a while. It was named Fight of the Year by every major publication (Boxing Writers/BWAA, Ring Magazine, ESPN…) and deservedly so. I've rewatched it several times over the years. They were supposed to rematch but Wlad decided to permanently retire. He's now a first ballot HOFer class of 2021.

Anyone know where to watch Fury v Ngannou? The normal site I use doesn't have it.

In the long run it wouldnt have changed much outside of being brought up in pissing contests imho. It might seem dramatic at the time but ultimately nobody is likely to stop watching a sport that they like just because of the result of one of these fights.

I never gave two shits about Ngannous story nor character since there are multiple guys like him and the only character guy i truly trust is Usyk.

Ngannou fans were cringe as fuck. That man fought washed up fighters and chin hasnt really been tested much in the UFC but they hyped him to some ATG or some shit. Shouldnt be anything new since that what UFC guys always have been known for ...

It sucks that no one sucked Bob Sapps dick so much. What a beast of a man he was. But japense milfs did the job ... if you know what i mean...
[<cena1}

Edit:

Joshua is just an athlete and not fighter. Deal with it.

Back