If Conor and Aldo will fight at 155, Jose will put a wrestling clinic on him 50-45

He is the more well rounded striker so technically he is the better striker. Landing one punch in thirteen seconds doesn't make you the better striker.
Aldo is a one-dimensional fighter, he has a few basic strikes that he uses over and over. He has no knockout power. Conor is not only on a different level as far as variety of strikes, he also possesses power in his punches that Aldo can only dream about. Conor knocks his opponents out. Aldo does not. You are delusional.

Last edited:
This is incredible inaccurate, ignorant, and disrespectful. If you knew anything about Martial Arts let alone grappling, you'd know that any Jiu Jitsu black belt has at the very least exceptional grappling in the sense of clinch work, takedowns, and trips among other techniques. Jiu Jitsu isn't just on the ground. I know you never trained before so you weren't aware of that but I guarantee you both Diaz brothers have a wide array of techniques to get the fight to the ground if they want.
Wow this is cringe worthy. You insult his intelligence and knowledge of grappling and then proceed to post a bunch of fucking nonsense (jesus christ, what are you thinking ?).

I wrestled one year of club wrestling my senior year of highschool (Dallas Dynamite) and I almost always end up on top when starting standing against brown and blackbelts in no-gi practice. In one year I acquired more knowledge on takedowns, trips, and clinch then these guys will learn doing almost a decade of BJJ only........

I really wonder what gym you train at because I don't know of a single BJJ gym where high level BJJ only guy is going to be able to negate the standing skill-sets of even just a mid-tier wrestler/judo practitioner

1. I'm a Judo 3 times California State Judo champion a participated several times in the US open. I also won gold in wrestling in Mexican youth Olympics when I was 12 years old.
2. I often practice BJJ at the Univeristy of Jiu-Jitsu (www.unijj.com)
3. Had train several times with UFC fighters from Tijuana including but not limited to:
http://www.ufc.com/fighter/henry-briones?id=
http://www.ufc.com/fighter/brandon-moreno?id=
http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Akbarh-Arreola?id=
4. I trained with Many Gamburyan (Karo's cousin) several times when he used to compete Judo.

Therefore no, I'm not an ignorant and I know for the fact that if I really TRY it would be extremely difficult for a BJJ blackbelt to take me down (unless he is a heavyweight). Also I know that many times when the roll they start on the ground so don't come to me with that bullcrap that they are exceptional with takedowns because that's bullshit. Just check what Lombard did to Shields, Cormier to Mir, Fedor to Nogueria, Weidman and Rory to Maia, Khabib to RDA, hell even Sexyyama easily avoided Shields takedowns and won the stand-up grappling exchange. I can keep going... The thing is that don't like to yourself, the evidence speaks for itself and the Diaz brothers stand-up grappling sucks.
You pretty much shut him down. I would love to see what gym he trains at where theres all these brown/blackbelts BJJ only guys are able to stop even a mid tier Judo/Wrestler practitioner

Aldo is a one-dimensional fighter, he has a few basic strikes that he uses over and over. He has no knockout power. Conor is not only on a different level as far as variety of strikes, he also possesses power in his punches that Aldo can only dream about. Conor knocks his opponents out. Aldo does not. You are delusional.
You're a troll. Conor is one dimensional due to him only being able to have stand up skills. Aldo has an entire arsenal.

Reasons why the mendes takedowns are irrelevant:

1. Conor had a torn MCL which decreases knee stability. You try and stuff them against the best wrestler in the division.
2. Conor stuff 3 of 7 takedown attempts.
3. Conor had a camp preparing for a striker. He had zero wrestling training. Even on late notice his sparring was light due to the knee injury.
4. Pre diaz conor was predominantly sparring with fellow striker and FW artem. Conor now grapples with MW world champion diillon danis.
5. The improvement in conor since diaz 1 is for all to see.

6. Aldo is still in a coma from dat left hand shot!

Aldo is a one-dimensional fighter, he has a few basic strikes that he uses over and over.
<TrumpWrong1>
Is one of the most well rounded fighters ever.
He has no knockout power.
<TrumpWrong1>
50% of his wins are KO/TKO
Conor is not only on a different level as far as variety of strikes, he also possesses power in his punches that Aldo can only dream about.
<TrumpWrong1>
Conor appears at first glance to have a wide array of attacks but he only has his bread and butter strikes that land effectively.
Conor knocks his opponents out. Aldo does not.
<TrumpWrong1>
Conor mostly gets TKOs whilst giving a bit of ground pound after dropping someone with a strike, very rarely knocks people stiff (Aldo is one of those he did knock stiff though.)

Why didn't he put on the wrestling clinic in their first fight??

="Kristian82, post: 128422185, member: 462193"

50% of his wins are KO/TKO
We're talking about the UFC, not some Brazilian scrubs Aldo fought 100 years ago. In the UFC Aldo has exactly one KO. By a flying knee. One other guy he fought got injured, which was called a TKO. That's it. And that was many years ago. Aldo has only beaten six guys in his entire UFC career. He would never be able to beat all the guys Conor has walked through to get to the title. He would very likely lose against any top level striker. That's why he has fought midget wrestlers and JJ guys exclusively and ducked Conor so hard, and then openly cheered for Mendes.

You're so full of shit. Aldo would KTFO Conor inside 1 round at LW, Aldo is a gigantic LW who cuts 45 lbs to FW, if he were allowed to replenish and fight at LW he would be at least 30% stronger than Conor and twice as fast. Conor wouldn't last 30 seconds against Aldo at LW in the standup or clinch, he would be kneed to oblivion. Clearly you're an Aldo hater who doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

I love Aldo. But Conor has speed, timing, power and reach on Aldo.

I don't want to see Aldo crying in the back again

He would never be able to beat all the guys Conor has walked through to get to the title.
Max Holloway (the version Conor fought would not last a round with Aldo) and Dustin Poirer are the only good fighters that Conor has beaten at FW that Aldo hasn't, we will soon find out about one of those. I don't think Aldo has much to fear from Denis Siver, Marcus Brimage or Diego Brandao and he's already beat Chad Mendes twice. In my opinion Aldo smokes all six of those guys that Conor beat on his way to the belt, it is not exactly a list of killers.

Last edited:
Max Holloway (the version Conor fought would not last a round with Aldo) and Dustin Poirer are the only good fighters that Conor has beaten at FW that Aldo hasn't, we will soon find out about one of those. I don't think Aldo has much to fear from Denis Siver, Marcus Brimage or Diego Brandao and he's already beat Chad Mendes twice. In my opinion Aldo smokes all six of those guys that Conor beat on his way to the belt, it is not exactly a list of killers.
Of course it's all conjecture since Aldo would never fight guys with good striking like Siver or Poirier. Very unlikely Aldo will be man enough to face Holloway when the time comes. Much more likely that he takes another injury timeout and waits for Mendes for the trilogy fight.

Of course it's all conjecture since Aldo would never fight guys with good striking like Siver or Poirier. Very unlikely Aldo will be man enough to face Holloway when the time comes. Much more likely that he takes another injury timeout and waits for Mendes for the trilogy fight.
<36>

nate had problems takin condor down in his las fight

tell my why aldo could?

also, condon is still in aldo´s head

i say 12 seconds KO
I agree Conor probably wins, but this logic isn't exactly there.

Nate is literally the worst wrestler in the LW top 15 and its not even close.

Decisionator Aldo has nothing for Conor. I don't even like Conor but it's obvious the way he cuts through the smaller guys. Conor is also getting better as we speak. Aldo is sliding (and has been for awhile). We need Khabib to get healthy or Conor to take a fight with Tony to see Conor tested. 155 Nate as well.

You're a troll. Conor is one dimensional due to him only being able to have stand up skills. Aldo has an entire arsenal.
When has Aldo ever employed this arsenal? Aldo has very good TDD and leg kicks. And he has the very predictable right, left, right low kick combo. That's it. It is is how he has made a career out of fighting midget wrestlers and guys that don't know how to check a kick. He also supposedly has BJJ but never shows it much, if ever. His boxing is not even club level. His wrestling might be good for a Brazilian, but is below the level of an American high school wrestler. His most effective technique is the pullout, which he did employ against McGregor. The most important part of the pullout, to have the replacement fighter beat your opponent for you, didn't work against Conor as it did in the past. However, it is the best weapon in Aldo's "arsenal", so look for him to use it again very soon.

I agree Conor probably wins, but this logic isn't exactly there.

Nate is literally the worst wrestler in the LW top 15 and its not even close.
yes, but the weight difference with aldo is significant

When has Aldo ever employed this arsenal? Aldo has very good TDD and leg kicks. And he has the very predictable right, left, right low kick combo. That's it. It is is how he has made a career out of fighting midget wrestlers and guys that don't know how to check a kick. He also supposedly has BJJ but never shows it much, if ever. His boxing is not even club level. His wrestling might be good for a Brazilian, but is below the level of an American high school wrestler. His most effective technique is the pullout, which he did employ against McGregor. The most important part of the pullout, to have the replacement fighter beat your opponent for you, didn't work against Conor as it did in the past. However, it is the best weapon in Aldo's "arsenal", so look for him to use it again very soon.
Aldo just trolled Frankie Edgar in the stand up and Edgar couldn't grapple or wrestle him. Do you even watch the fights or did you just join? Chad Mendes? Kenflo? Urijah Faber? Korean Zombie? Ricardo Lamas?

He wrecked all of them EVERYWHERE.

Conor ducked the Aldo rematch for a reason. Aldo is the GOAT. Conor is a fraud who is allergic to defending titles.

LMAO jose´s SIZE compared to nate

sorry if i hurt your feelings: think for yourself instead of being emotional, bro

What the fuck does size have to do with anything? Nate is a terrible takedown artist. If he can't get trips from the clinch he's not taking anyone down. To compare him to Jose, who has an excellent reactive blast double and has taken down several opponents with ease, is laughable. Like I said think before posting

Back