If Conor and Aldo will fight at 155, Jose will put a wrestling clinic on him 50-45

What the fuck does size have to do with anything? Nate is a terrible takedown artist. If he can't get trips from the clinch he's not taking anyone down. To compare him to Jose, who has an excellent reactive blast double and has taken down several opponents with ease, is laughable. Like I said think before posting
so size does not matter in a TD

sherdog

also, take therapy if you are still hurt for your boy. it could help

Too bad Conor is so much bigger than Mma right now and will probably only fight a few select fighters in Mma after the Floyd fight. Conor wouldn't give Aldo the time of day and rightly so having already knocked him out and with Aldo's history of pulling out of fights. Aldo faced his biggest challenge in Conor and failed miserably. He will never get that one back.

so size does not matter in a TD

sherdog

also, take therapy if you are still hurt for your boy. it could help

Listen buddy I know you have no rebuttal so you are going on about being "hurt" but you are better off not responding. And size doesn't matter in comparison to technique. That's why all the good wrestlers are at lower weight classes. Now, do you have any evidence of Nate being a better wrestler then Aldo or will you continue to reply with immature defensive drivel?

You're so full of shit. Aldo would KTFO Conor inside 1 round at LW, Aldo is a gigantic LW who cuts 45 lbs to FW, if he were allowed to replenish and fight at LW he would be at least 30% stronger than Conor and twice as fast. Conor wouldn't last 30 seconds against Aldo at LW in the standup or clinch, he would be kneed to oblivion. Clearly you're an Aldo hater who doesn't know wtf he's talking about.
<[analyzed}>

Aldo is great against dat Ameican blast double but got outwrestled by Hominick for crying out loud! He has legendary TDD, sure, but he isn't exactly Khabib or even Alvarez. People's idea of how good Conor is because he fought one of the most legendary chins in the sport, a cardio machine and a much larger man that understands how to roll with and absorb a punch. Nate's skill set just lines up really well against Conor but Conor lines up well with everyone else. And even then, this new 'efficient conor' is an absolute monster and very likely unbeatable to Nate at 55.

Listen buddy I know you have no rebuttal so you are going on about being "hurt" but you are better off not responding. And size doesn't matter in comparison to technique. That's why all the good wrestlers are at lower weight classes. Now, do you have any evidence of Nate being a better wrestler then Aldo or will you continue to reply with immature defensive drivel?
sorry if i hurt your feelings

Back