Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by sudokick, Mar 20, 2017.
Conor in rival Rickson by armbar soon, fighters that don´t fight are worse than UFC matchmaking.
No. Conor shrugs off Aldo's TD and KOs him again.
I really don't think Aldo has a good chance at all tbh.
Conor's striking is just on another level than Aldo.
1. Once again Diaz is an horrible example he is not a good wrestler. Also he and his brother usually get beat on their back against a good wrestler.
2. Once again Alvarez is not elite, he is very good but not elite. When he tried the takedown he was pretty beat up, so that's a bad example. Even if he was elite and the takedown was when he was fresh, one example is not enough, that's very stupid on your part. You are full of shit my friend.
3. Yes he was taken down at will. stfu you are deluded boy.
He will never rematch aldo, he would risk showing it was lucky
the size difference is significant enough imho
LMAO jose´s SIZE compared to nate
sorry if i hurt your feelings: think for yourself instead of being emotional, bro
1. I didn't say anything about Diaz aside from the fact that Conor has made leaps and bounds in all areas since fighting him.
2. Another baffling statement. Alvarez was not rocked at the moment where he had Conor pinned against the fence, hands locked together with Conor's knees closed and still couldn't take him down. Also ran into a brick wall whenever he shot in standing up.
If we're bringing up excuses, can we mention Conor fighting on practically one leg vs Chad? If this was 2015 I would've brought that in the opening statement but again Conor is galaxies apart from the fighter that he was that night.
Also, you're trying to disregard this example but throwing an example from two years ago. Disregarding any and all improvements made.
3. Already answered this but your reading is obviously not your strong suit.
The only times he was taken down was when he disregarded range and allowed Chad to catch him either off balance or in a bad position. He has since mastered this. It will be nearly impossible for anyone to get within range of a takedown without being hurt very badly on a fresh McGregor.
Watch full fights before you type.
Conor vs Aldo fight WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.
Conor is a brand and he finished Aldo in devastating fashion. Where is no need for Conor fight him. Aldo doesn't even fight anymore (1 fight in 2 years - F*CK YOU.).
1. No. You claimed that my accurate argument that Diaz is a bad wrestler was "ignorance". You like all the Conor fans still think that Diaz is an "elite grappler" that couldn't take Conor down. Believe me I know your type.
2. He was not rocked I told he was already hurt and a little desperate. He didn't follow the game plan since the beginning he thought that he could exchange with Conor which was a silly idea.
3. I don't give a shit about your rationale when something is statistical obvious then you fucking don't waste your time with explanations, don't you get it? The amount of time he was taken down was way ABOVE average, that's not a fucking normal think unless your fighting against Khabib or GSP. That's the fact he was taken down a lot of times in less than 2 rounds, okay? What is so hard to understand ?
Aldo's kicks and elbows. Shall I say more?
Okay...??? Are you going to intelligently explain how he's going to have any success on the feet vs Conor?
No reason indeed...certainly not 14 seconds worth of reasons
Yeah, being the better striker and using his lethal kicks to take out Conor's legs.
Aldo isn't the better striker.
He is the more well rounded striker so technically he is the better striker. Landing one punch in thirteen seconds doesn't make you the better striker.
he would get kod or tkod again same with eddie and even nate would lose a desicion in a third fight
these guys just cant grasp that conor just stands in front of you watching for you to throw a right and then counter
the 2nd nate fight was just on fs1 and nate was getting counter every time when he threw these stupid body shots with his right hand he also wasted alot of time holding him against the fence doubt he would come in with any type of game plan for the 3rd fight
aldo is a emotional wreck he has the tools to beat connor easily but wouldnt use them he would go head hunting
eddie i dont know what happened if he hurt his leg but he was being effective there for the first 30sec then he stopped throwing leg kicks got countered probably concussed with the first KD and was like deer in headlights from then on if he wasnt intelligent enough (which it sounded like he was) to come up and follow a gameplan the first fight doubt he will be for second now knowing he doesnt have the chin to take conors shot
i like max mendes and even dustins shots at winning and finishing conor in a rematch before aldo nate and eddie
Conor is just a terrible matchup for Jose in so many ways, at LW this is even more pronounced.
Jose's best chance is to take Conor into deep water ar FW but if I had to bet it would be on Aldo going to sleep early and brutally again.
Not nearly that bad with their takedowns as you make them out to be. Their TDD, especially Nate's is pretty awful, but they can work against the cage fine.
nah easy KO for Conor again
Separate names with a comma.