If Conor and Aldo will fight at 155, Jose will put a wrestling clinic on him 50-45 | Page 3

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by sudokick, Mar 20, 2017.

1. DespicablePeep Purple Belt

DespicablePeep
    Conor in rival Rickson by armbar soon, fighters that don´t fight are worse than UFC matchmaking.

2. 2GunTommy Black Belt

2GunTommy
    No. Conor shrugs off Aldo's TD and KOs him again.
    I really don't think Aldo has a good chance at all tbh.
    Conor's striking is just on another level than Aldo.

The Great Macsby likes this.
  3. migeru29 Blue Belt

migeru29
    1. Once again Diaz is an horrible example he is not a good wrestler. Also he and his brother usually get beat on their back against a good wrestler.
    2. Once again Alvarez is not elite, he is very good but not elite. When he tried the takedown he was pretty beat up, so that's a bad example. Even if he was elite and the takedown was when he was fresh, one example is not enough, that's very stupid on your part. You are full of shit my friend.
    3. Yes he was taken down at will. stfu you are deluded boy.

4. aichokyu Brown Belt

aichokyu
    He will never rematch aldo, he would risk showing it was lucky

Toner likes this.
  5. yeguiza Black Belt

yeguiza
    the size difference is significant enough imho

6. yeguiza Black Belt

yeguiza
    LMAO jose´s SIZE compared to nate

sorry if i hurt your feelings: think for yourself instead of being emotional, bro

7. ElChapoInHisPrime Green Belt

ElChapoInHisPrime
    1. I didn't say anything about Diaz aside from the fact that Conor has made leaps and bounds in all areas since fighting him.

2. Another baffling statement. Alvarez was not rocked at the moment where he had Conor pinned against the fence, hands locked together with Conor's knees closed and still couldn't take him down. Also ran into a brick wall whenever he shot in standing up.

If we're bringing up excuses, can we mention Conor fighting on practically one leg vs Chad? If this was 2015 I would've brought that in the opening statement but again Conor is galaxies apart from the fighter that he was that night.

Also, you're trying to disregard this example but throwing an example from two years ago. Disregarding any and all improvements made.

3. Already answered this but your reading is obviously not your strong suit.

The only times he was taken down was when he disregarded range and allowed Chad to catch him either off balance or in a bad position. He has since mastered this. It will be nearly impossible for anyone to get within range of a takedown without being hurt very badly on a fresh McGregor.

Watch full fights before you type.

8. LastingEffect What greater gift than the love of a cat

LastingEffect
    Conor vs Aldo fight WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

Conor is a brand and he finished Aldo in devastating fashion. Where is no need for Conor fight him. Aldo doesn't even fight anymore (1 fight in 2 years - F*CK YOU.).

9. migeru29 Blue Belt

migeru29
    1. No. You claimed that my accurate argument that Diaz is a bad wrestler was "ignorance". You like all the Conor fans still think that Diaz is an "elite grappler" that couldn't take Conor down. Believe me I know your type.

2. He was not rocked I told he was already hurt and a little desperate. He didn't follow the game plan since the beginning he thought that he could exchange with Conor which was a silly idea.

3. I don't give a shit about your rationale when something is statistical obvious then you fucking don't waste your time with explanations, don't you get it? The amount of time he was taken down was way ABOVE average, that's not a fucking normal think unless your fighting against Khabib or GSP. That's the fact he was taken down a lot of times in less than 2 rounds, okay? What is so hard to understand ?

Toner likes this.
  10. MuyThaiElbows Silver Belt

MuyThaiElbows
    Aldo's kicks and elbows. Shall I say more?

Toner likes this.
  11. ElChapoInHisPrime Green Belt

ElChapoInHisPrime
    Okay...??? Are you going to intelligently explain how he's going to have any success on the feet vs Conor?

12. po_thead Now just a Simpsons reference

po_thead
    No reason indeed...certainly not 14 seconds worth of reasons

13. MuyThaiElbows Silver Belt

MuyThaiElbows
    Yeah, being the better striker and using his lethal kicks to take out Conor's legs.

Toner likes this.
  14. Andy 93 Orange Belt

Andy 93
    Aldo isn't the better striker.

15. MuyThaiElbows Silver Belt

MuyThaiElbows
    He is the more well rounded striker so technically he is the better striker. Landing one punch in thirteen seconds doesn't make you the better striker.

Toner likes this.
  16. BHR Blue Belt

BHR
    he would get kod or tkod again same with eddie and even nate would lose a desicion in a third fight

these guys just cant grasp that conor just stands in front of you watching for you to throw a right and then counter

the 2nd nate fight was just on fs1 and nate was getting counter every time when he threw these stupid body shots with his right hand he also wasted alot of time holding him against the fence doubt he would come in with any type of game plan for the 3rd fight

aldo is a emotional wreck he has the tools to beat connor easily but wouldnt use them he would go head hunting

eddie i dont know what happened if he hurt his leg but he was being effective there for the first 30sec then he stopped throwing leg kicks got countered probably concussed with the first KD and was like deer in headlights from then on if he wasnt intelligent enough (which it sounded like he was) to come up and follow a gameplan the first fight doubt he will be for second now knowing he doesnt have the chin to take conors shot

i like max mendes and even dustins shots at winning and finishing conor in a rematch before aldo nate and eddie

12ga. likes this.
  17. TUFNewb Brown Belt

TUFNewb
    Conor is just a terrible matchup for Jose in so many ways, at LW this is even more pronounced.

Jose's best chance is to take Conor into deep water ar FW but if I had to bet it would be on Aldo going to sleep early and brutally again.

18. NotoriousMillions Yewll dew fookin nuttin

NotoriousMillions
    Not nearly that bad with their takedowns as you make them out to be. Their TDD, especially Nate's is pretty awful, but they can work against the cage fine.

19. dc007 mr. white belt

dc007
    nah easy KO for Conor again

20. 105 Full Metal Jacket Belt

Boom.

KOByFootStomp likes this.