If Conor and Aldo will fight at 155, Jose will put a wrestling clinic on him 50-45

You're so full of shit. Aldo would KTFO Conor inside 1 round at LW, Aldo is a gigantic LW who cuts 45 lbs to FW, if he were allowed to replenish and fight at LW he would be at least 30% stronger than Conor and twice as fast. Conor wouldn't last 30 seconds against Aldo at LW in the standup or clinch, he would be kneed to oblivion. Clearly you're an Aldo hater who doesn't know wtf he's talking about.

Why stop there? Those 45lb he cuts are actually all arm length pounds, so with extra 10lb he'd have 92" reach, hed be able to strangle Conner from the other side of the cage, no need to clinch, dem pythons would do the trick just fine! R1 Technical Choke Out, AND NEW!!!

If Jose was able to execute such a gameplan successfully, it would not be a 50-45. Aldo slices through anyone's guard, including that of Lamas (don't really remember the KZ fight though). Easy domination for Aldo if he gets McGregor to the mat.

But the rematch won't ever happen anyway.

The only elite wrestler (Mendes) Conor fought was taking him down at will before he gassed.

Again, the example is irrelevent.

Also inaccurate.

Conor has improved tremendously since then to the point where it's not even the same fighter really. His approach and preparation post Diaz I has really elevated all aspects of his game and especially his grappling as was seen in the Alvarez fight.

Even if you want to argue that Alvarez isn't the caliber of wrestler that Aldo is, that isn't the point. Alvarez had McGregor in near perfect positions to land takedowns and Conor perfectly defended. Anyone with an eye for technique recognizes the leaps and bounds Conor has made in that department.

Also, in terms of the Mendes fight, the idea that Conor was 'taken down at will' is false and again this fight/point is totally irrelevent as to how Conor's takedown is TODAY but I just wanna clarify this for you. Conor actually stuffed multiple takedowns in that fight and was only taken down when he disregarded range and allowed Mendes to close distance and get within range to score a takedown. Conor has since MASTERED range and I don't see how anyone in the LW division could intelligently close that range without getting hurt badly.

Same goes for Aldo in a potential rematch.

This is incredible inaccurate, ignorant, and disrespectful. If you knew anything about Martial Arts let alone grappling, you'd know that any Jiu Jitsu black belt has at the very least exceptional grappling in the sense of clinch work, takedowns, and trips among other techniques. Jiu Jitsu isn't just on the ground. I know you never trained before so you weren't aware of that but I guarantee you both Diaz brothers have a wide array of techniques to get the fight to the ground if they want.

Also, Conor has tremendous TDD and there's no really no relevant evidence that proves otherwise. So this idea that anyone with a wrestling base will just take him down is laughable.

1. I'm a Judo 3 times California State Judo champion a participated several times in the US open. I also won gold in wrestling in Mexican youth Olympics when I was 12 years old.
2. I often practice BJJ at the Univeristy of Jiu-Jitsu (www.unijj.com)
3. Had train several times with UFC fighters from Tijuana including but not limited to:
http://www.ufc.com/fighter/henry-briones?id=
http://www.ufc.com/fighter/brandon-moreno?id=
http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Akbarh-Arreola?id=
4. I trained with Many Gamburyan (Karo's cousin) several times when he used to compete Judo.

Therefore no, I'm not an ignorant and I know for the fact that if I really TRY it would be extremely difficult for a BJJ blackbelt to take me down (unless he is a heavyweight). Also I know that many times when the roll they start on the ground so don't come to me with that bullcrap that they are exceptional with takedowns because that's bullshit. Just check what Lombard did to Shields, Cormier to Mir, Fedor to Nogueria, Weidman and Rory to Maia, Khabib to RDA, hell even Sexyyama easily avoided Shields takedowns and won the stand-up grappling exchange. I can keep going... The thing is that don't like to yourself, the evidence speaks for itself and the Diaz brothers stand-up grappling sucks.

And finally I was about to not answer you your last idiotic claim but lets put it this way, a guy with like 4 inches height and 10 inches reach disadvantage and also at short notice was able to take him down at will. So wtf are you talking about idiot. Also the idea that Alvarez is an "elite" grappler is fucking stupid he doesn't have any serious grappling credentials/background.

Aldo has too much pride to use his wrestling.

upload_2017-3-20_13-17-55.jpeg

I don't know, brah. Doesn't look too promising.

<18> Aldo's pussy ass fans still think he is in the same discussion of Conor for a fight??

Aldo is nowhere near the status to get a Conor match up. <40>

And finally I was about to not answer you your last idiotic claim but lets put it this way, a guy with like 4 inches height and 10 inches reach disadvantage and also at short notice was able to take him down at will. So wtf are you talking about idiot.

Already answered this. Look on page 2.

We're not talking about the Conor McGregor of early 2015.

For someone who supposedly has all of these credentials, your eye for technique and improvement is absolutely baffling and an immediate red flag.

Alvarez is much better at takedowns than Josie, so, you're quite wrong.

or he could get knocked out again, leaping in the same way he always has.

" Toner likes this " hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, gotta love that bitter dork.

Already answered this. Look on page 2.

We're not talking about the Conor McGregor of early 2015.

For someone who supposedly has all of these credentials, your eye for technique and improvement is absolutely baffling and an immediate red flag.

Where is your evidence that the Conor McGregor of early 2007 wrestling skills are different than the wrestling skills of current Conor? I will be waiting.

TS is clearly a Conor fan who wants people to spam the Aldo getting KOed gif over and over.

Where is your evidence that the Conor McGregor of early 2007 wrestling skills are different than the wrestling skills of current Conor? I will be waiting.

Again, answered this in a previous post on the same page. If you have the time to write 8 paragraphs claiming your fighting credentials even though you seem to have the knowledge of an untrained 12 year old, surely you can scroll up and answer your own questions.

You're so full of shit. Aldo would KTFO Conor inside 1 round at LW, Aldo is a gigantic LW who cuts 45 lbs to FW, if he were allowed to replenish and fight at LW he would be at least 30% stronger than Conor and twice as fast. Conor wouldn't last 30 seconds against Aldo at LW in the standup or clinch, he would be kneed to oblivion. Clearly you're an Aldo hater who doesn't know wtf he's talking about.
<{monica}>

Also this question is extremely baffling and tells me every I need to know regarding you and your so called fighting credentials.

There is no reason to think that Aldo won't totally dominate Conor by wrestling if they will fight at 155. It would look like GSP vs Condit .

Jose would be shooting for his life + would get KTFO assuming, he was conscious when they rematched and Aldo didn't make up an injury last minute.

STFU you're the kind of guy who the first time they fought ran around saying Aldo would destroy McGregor. Mate Conor is too tall, has the reach, the timing, the smooth movement, the ability to avoid the clinch, the greatest left hand of all time in MMA, and most importantly he is in Aldo's head. Aldo can't outwrestle Conor, watch Conor's defeats realise what they all have in common. Conor doesn't lose to the great wrestlers like Alvarez, Mendes etc. He loses when he panic's goes in for the takedown and gets submitted. Aldo needs to wait for Conor to come in either catch him and make him panic or force him into the takedown and presuming McGregor doesn't just stand back up Aldo needs to get him in a guillotine or triangle. Honestly Nate or Tony has more chance of beating him.

Back