IF Bisping loses then GSP loses :(

What warrants an asterix in your eyes then if it isn't winning the title but clearly not being the best in the division

Well first off I don't know the extent of GSP's skills in terms of winning or losing against every MW. I just know he doesn't appear to lose very often. For all I know he fights Whittaker and beats him as well then people will label Whittaker as a blown up WW who sucks and the goal posts will be moved again.

when opportunist silva decided it was his best chance at winning

Lol @ a GSP nuthugger denouncing someone else for being opportunistic.

You don’t get more opportunistic than dodging middleweight for years and then finally sacking up for Michael Bisping.

He always said the move to MW would be permanent yet right on cue he’s got the escape route all planned out.

You don’t get more opportunistic than dodging middleweight for years and then finally sacking up for Michael Bisping.

He always said the move to MW would be permanent yet right on cue he’s got the escape route all planned out.
Bisping had just stopped Rockhold in a round. I'm not sure Anderson could have even done that.

The 1st sentence - Irony coming from you

2nd sentence - It was opportunistic, I agree. I don't think Bisping is as bad as you do though.

3rd sentence - If he drops down to WW without defending against Whittaker, I'll be pissed and I've already discussed how I don't like how he talked about moving up permanently if he made the move to MW back in the day and if he moves out of MW after winning the belt, I'll be pissed. I'd actually love someone to ask him about it, personally.

giphy.webp

Bisping had just stopped Rockhold in a round. I'm not sure Anderson could have even done that.
It's a Silva nuthugger you're replying to. Don't expect a real response from him that is impartial.

Short notice Bisping did pretty good, he beat Rockhold. If he loses, he might retire. Don't care for Bisping, but kinda want him to win, not because it will make GSP look good, but maybe a rubber match with Luke or a top guy finally.

Short notice Bisping did pretty good, he beat Rockhold. If he loses, he might retire. Don't care for Bisping, but kinda want him to win, not because it will make GSP look good, but maybe a rubber match with Luke or a top guy finally.
I'd like to see him fight Jacare if he manages to win.

Means nothing. Losing to GSP is what's started most of his opponents on a losing skid, I wouldn't be surprised if Bisping follows the same trend.

Nah. If bisping loses. Gsp wins. Gsp has a history of mentally destroying fighters. Fighters are never the same after gsp man handles them.

I can see why UFC allowed Bisping to take this fight, next week's card is pitiful. UFC bilking the foreign crowds again.

If Bisping loses and loses badly it will totally diminish GSP's victory

I'm rooting for Bisping for the first time ever and hope he wins in dominant fashion or the Shertarded will use it against GSP :(

Why do you give a sincere shit what any of the slobbering halfwits on this site have to say?

MMAMath never adds up. Sure, Bisping was an accidental champion. However, GSP hadn't fought in 4 years, and he beat Bisping like a true champ should.
How was Bisping an accidental champion when he knocked out Rockhold for the title?

I need to educate the world

That's like beating your head against a brick wall.

Just bask in the warm glow of knowing that you're smarter and better informed than many/most people in this world.

Back