IF Bisping loses then GSP loses :(

. Maybe but his biggest strike of the fight was bs. Anyone who watches MMA knows that the ref is supposed to stop the fight when the fighters aren't engaged to let the guy put his mouth guard back in, which Bisping was expecting to happen when opportunist silva decided it was his best chance at winning so he threw a knee at a guy expecting a chance to put his mouth guard back in.

"Protect yourself at all times"

Why was Bisping trying to do the refs job for him?

Placing an asterisk next to GSP's Middleweight title win is ridiculous. Nobody is saying he is the best MW in the world but his accomplishments are undeniable.
What warrants an asterix in your eyes then if it isn't winning the title but clearly not being the best in the division

"Protect yourself at all times"

Why was Bisping trying to do the refs job for him?
Why didn't Silva throw a flying knee at any point during the fight before that? The ref should have been doing his job but the ref in question sucks so it was no surprise.

Either way, it makes no difference, old One-Eye still beat him lol

If Bisping loses it probably means he shouldn’t have taken the fight on three weeks notice after just getting dropped and choked out. With a full camp he probably beats Kelvin.

GSP will have a chance to show his worth at 185 when he defends.

Nah, GSP doing what he did in another weightclass with 4 years off is incredible no matter who it was against

If Bisping loses and loses badly it will totally diminish GSP's victory

I'm rooting for Bisping for the first time ever and hope he wins in dominant fashion or the Shertarded will use it against GSP :(

Clippy...don't act like anyone took Bisping seriously as champ. :D

(Still a great comeback win for GSP)

A lot of people will believe that, especially if Kelvin just completely molests him.

Belt aside, I honestly never saw Bisping as a great win. It's a good win.

The 4 year hiatus to come back, going up a weight class and stop a guy whose only notoriety of being hard to finish is matched only by GSP's inability to finish is immortal, though. I don't think we're going to see something like that happen again.

Bisping May not a top MW or the best at anything. I will say that he has a ton of heart. He could have given up against Dan or Andy but gritted it out. Like him or not he doesn’t quit and he went out on his shield. I respect him. I don’t care if he is the best or not. Who are people on Sherdog to judge.? I won’t take his heart and determination away from him. Nor will I take the accomplishments of GSP away from him. He’s had multiple knee surgeries, is coming back after four years on the sidelines and moving up a weight class. Nothing Sherdogers can say will ever change any of that

Back