IF Bisping loses then GSP loses :(

Well first off I don't know the extent of GSP's skills in terms of winning or losing against every MW. I just know he doesn't appear to lose very often. For all I know he fights Whittaker and beats him as well then people will label Whittaker as a blown up WW who sucks and the goal posts will be moved again.
I don't think people will go that far. If they do they need to be shot. Whittaker beat Jacare & Romero. If GSP somehow beat Whittaker then he is more than the GOAT

He wasn't in tittle shot contention, until Chris Weidman pulled out. He was a short notice replacement.
That doesn't make him accidental. More like opportunistic. He took advantage of a situation and opportunity that presented itself.

The chance of winning this fight for Kelvin is absolute zero

Look it up, Kelvin means absolute zero

That doesn't make him accidental. More like opportunistic. He took advantage of a situation and opportunity that presented itself.
Accidental: happening by chance, unintentionally, or unexpectedly.

Synonyms: fortuitous, chance, adventitious, fluky, coincidental, casual, serendipitous, random; unexpected, unforeseen, unanticipated, unlooked-for, unintentional, unintended, inadvertent, unplanned, unpremeditated, unthinking, unwitting

If bisping wins bisping loses if gsp wins bisping has won.

Got it.

Lol @ a GSP nuthugger denouncing someone else for being opportunistic.

You don’t get more opportunistic than dodging middleweight for years and then finally sacking up for Michael Bisping.

He always said the move to MW would be permanent yet right on cue he’s got the escape route all planned out.

Lol at a Anderson nuthugger calling a fighter opportunistic when Anderson ducked Shogun and Jones at LHW meanwhile jumped at the idea of the mighty Irvin, Forrest and Bonnar then fight Cormier when he had nothing to lose

If Bisping loses and loses badly it will totally diminish GSP's victory

I'm rooting for Bisping for the first time ever and hope he wins in dominant fashion or the Shertarded will use it against GSP :(

Lol. Nothing will take away the fact GSP, who was retired for 4 years, out of his prime with 2 ACL injuries went up in weight and not only beat but finished the then MW champion.

Lol at a Anderson nuthugger calling a fighter opportunistic when Anderson ducked Shogun and Jones at LHW meanwhile jumped at the idea of the mighty Irvin, Forrest and Bonnar then fight Cormier when he had nothing to lose

You can’t be serious with this post.

Now I KNOW you are a troll. LMAO

Last edited:
Luckily, GSP's record speaks for itself and doesn't hinge itself on one win.

You can’t be serious with this post.

Now I KNOW you are troll. LMAO

Yeah you totally proved me wrong with this response.

Anderson was the best cherry picker of them all. Lol at you getting at another fighter for this

Styles make fights. Doesn't mean anything.
Plus Gastelum seems to be no slouch and is 26 years old.

This is a risky fight for Bisping. He could get clipped and go down.

. Maybe but his biggest strike of the fight was bs. Anyone who watches MMA knows that the ref is supposed to stop the fight when the fighters aren't engaged to let the guy put his mouth guard back in, which Bisping was expecting to happen when opportunist silva decided it was his best chance at winning so he threw a knee at a guy expecting a chance to put his mouth guard back in.

Pretty sure they are told to fight until the ref steps in and he didn't step in so Anderson kept fighting. He did however walk away after knocking him out instead of continuing to smash Bisping and the ref let him up and the shitty UK judges gave him a win he didn't deserve, again, for the 3rd time in his career

If Bisping loses and loses badly it will totally diminish GSP's victory

I'm rooting for Bisping for the first time ever and hope he wins in dominant fashion or the Shertarded will use it against GSP :(

@Clippy wtf bro

Really think ppl need that to know how overrated a win over bisping Truly is?

Fuck, it's happening like I said - lots of people discrediting GSP cause of Bispings crappy performance

What can we do???

Back