IF Bisping loses then GSP loses :(

Bisping's a crazy motherfucker for taking that fight so quickly. Kelvin's an animal, might be a bit on the smallish side to challenge the top contenders of that division but he can put your lights out with 1 punch.

If Bisping loses and loses badly it will totally diminish GSP's victory

I'm rooting for Bisping for the first time ever and hope he wins in dominant fashion or the Shertarded will use it against GSP :(

You forgot the House Clippy call out.

We pretending GSP's "title" win didn't have a huge asterix next to it?

The only asterisk is next to fans names who refuse to accept Georges accomplishments.

No, Bisping was an impressive win for GSP regardless. I expected Bisping to handily beat GSP in that fight.

However, nobody in their right mind thought Bisping was the best MW in the world, and nobody in their right mind thinks GSP is the best MW in the world right now. What happens in Bisping's next fight changes nothing.

Nah. A win is a win and with that 4 year layoff I am not sure it matters much. Bisping looked to be taking that fight over against GSP but got dropped and went to sleep. Regardless of what happens next for Mike I don't think a loss will tarnish what GSP went and did.

The only asterisk is next to fans names who refuse to accept Georges accomplishments.
I refuse to accept GSP's accomplishments cos I don't think he's the best MW in the world? Please...

I refuse to accept GSP's accomplishments cos I don't think he's the best MW in the world? Please...

Placing an asterisk next to GSP's Middleweight title win is ridiculous. Nobody is saying he is the best MW in the world but his accomplishments are undeniable.

I'm sure some people will have opinions... but taking a fight 3 weeks after taking that knockdown and all those followup elbows, potentially being over-trained, and having gone through a mental rollercoaster, honestly this is a recipe for disaster.

GSP didn't wait 3 years to target the weakest MW champion in history and then spend another year getting his pharmeceuticals passable...oh, wait... that IS what happened.

He's accomplished a rare feat and he is one of the best competitors in UFC history, but his win over Bisping is the very definition of cherry picking.

Okay, this isn't even oblique speculation and snide comments about HGH guts. You are outright stating that GSP is on PEDs. Without any evidence.

I liked it better when people like you got carded for this shit.

Okay, this isn't even oblique speculation and snide comments about HGH guts. You are outright stating that GSP is on PEDs. Without any evidence.

I liked it better when people like you got carded for this shit.

He's an idiot, and it seems like the influx of idiots in the last 5 years is a direct result of the mods letting shit like this slide.

Fans already thought Bisping was the weakest champ.
Losing again wouldn't be unexpected.
The top 10 UFC MWs and top 4 Bellator MWs would have beaten the Bisping that GSP beat.
Maybe 8/10 times. But 2/10 times you get Bisping - Rockhold.

If Bisping loses and loses badly it will totally diminish GSP's victory

I'm rooting for Bisping for the first time ever and hope he wins in dominant fashion or the Shertarded will use it against GSP :(

I really admire this kind of logic.

Nah. GSP coming back after a 4 year lay off and moving up in weight class to beat a credible MW is an achievement in itself. If Micheal Bisping loses it doesn't mean any less because a lot of us on here never believed he was the best MW in the world nor in the top 5 even.

Back