If AJ manages to defeat Wilder in spectacular fashion will we start seeing the Ajerks?

So you do realize Stiverne hasn't beaten anyone outside of Arreola right? You always seem to hold him up in a much higher regard than guys like Chisora who has beaten better fighters and has fought at a higher level for longer.

It seems you make your mind up early on a guy, usually based on whether you saw him get beat up once or maybe you don't like his style.

If Chisora is garbage, so is Stiverne I'm afraid. How do you think Bermane would have gotten on if he'd have fought Vitali, Haye, Fury 2x, Helenious or even a guy like Malik Scott? He'd have plenty of losses on his resume.

I know it's Wilders best win and you need to hold it up a bit, but both Chisora and Whyte are already the same level as Bermane and both have beaten better guys.
Who has Chisora beaten? Fighting good names means fuck all unless you win. Chisora has not done that.

Stiverne beats Scott and Helenious.

so you're gonna be mad when Platinum Records signs him?

Platinum Anthony Joshua!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha. Took the AV bet on the chin.

I actually like Joshua. He just won't beat Wilder.
I was more interested in the little head :D

I haven't seen AJ vs Klitschko so I can't really say whether he'd beat Wilder or not (seen all his other fights and a lot of Wilder's) but beforehand I would've picked Wilder all day long.

I was more interested in the little head :D

I haven't seen AJ vs Klitschko so I can't really say whether he'd beat Wilder or not (seen all his other fights and a lot of Wilder's) but beforehand I would've picked Wilder all day long.

That's DeAndre Jordan. It comes from this:

Fair.

That's DeAndre Jordan. It comes from this:

Fair.

I can't tell if you're trolling me or not lol

2z7W4dB.jpg

I'll take wilder, Joshua hasn't got the chin to stand up to that.

the HW division needs this fight, hopefully haymon can make it happen

My internet is terrible, sorry about that.
no problem.

do you think Wilder would even engage with AJ? In Deontay's last few fights he's been trying to box more rather than just mugging them in the ring and he gets hit quite a bit.

no problem.

do you think Wilder would even engage with AJ? In Deontay's last few fights he's been trying to box more rather than just mugging them in the ring and he gets hit quite a bit.
If wilder fights the right fight he's the only winner, if not Joshua has a chance

Hes gotten whooped plenty of times.
Define whooped. The guy has only ever been stopped by Haye. Not bad for someone who's been whooped a lot of times 'apparently'. Criticise Chisora all you want but you can't deny the guys resilence and it's quite clear from their records that he is much more experienced at the highest levels than Stiverne.

Define whooped. The guy has only ever been stopped by Haye. Not bad for someone who's been whooped a lot of times 'apparently'. Criticise Chisora all you want but you can't deny the guys resilence and it's quite clear from their records that he is much more experienced at the highest levels than Stiverne.
He got stopped in the Fury rematch as well.

David Haye literally beat the shit out of him in the ring and outside of it.???????
How is getting out boxed then brutally and highlight KO'ed not getting the shit beat out of you?
Go back and read the thread I already mentioned that David Haye KO'd him. As I said other than Haye.

Go back and read the thread I already mentioned that David Haye KO'd him. As I said other than Haye.
You said nobody in the post. I was responding to one post. I dont have to read your whole post history. If you have to put caveats on it its not a strong point. If Haye could stop him im guessing others could too.
Oh if your team has to stop a fight that means you are getting the shit beat out of you.

Back