If AJ manages to defeat Wilder in spectacular fashion will we start seeing the Ajerks?

Your opinion is not of value. So why would i come back to you. Nobody needs to prove it to you. They are going to fight eventually.
Lol a corner stoppage is a stoppage. Boxing 101.
Chisora losing to higher level competition does not mean he is magically better. In fact some of those beatings could of made him worse. Again he didnt do anything against the top guys but loose. Stiverne could do that to. Pretty basic stuff.
I
As I said before you still gain experience even in losing. Just like Canelo fighting Mayweather gained experience even though he lost every round.

Has Chisora shown you hes improved in those losses? No. Hes the same guy. Durable, yes. But same guy.
Chisora did improve with the early losses, but I say now he's not improving because he's past his best. And yes he is durable and he comes to fight which makes him a tough test for all but the absolute best.

Props out Malik Scott. But shits on Stiverne and Wilder.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Malik Scott who went 12 rounds with the HW boogeyman Luis Ortiz, yeah the same one. Chisora managed to KO him in 6. I'm not even shitting on Wilder who beat him fast. I'm not even shitting on Stiverne just showing that a comparison with Chisora is a pretty fair one no matter what you might try and claim. And who is so amazing on Stiverne's list of opponents other than Chris Arreola?

Last edited:
It doesnt mean you get better too. Especially in boxing. Especially in the heavyweight division. You are reaching hard
Why not in the HW division. Is there something magical about being a HW that means you can't improve if you lose? I'd like to hear your theory on this. Seems to me you are the one reaching hard here. Wladimir certainly improved after his losses and adopted a style that made the most of this personal attributes and avoided getting into slugging matches with a safety first approach. Definitely due to his losses.

As I said before you still gain experience even in losing. Just like Canelo fighting Mayweather gained experience even though he lost every round.
Thats not the argument at hand. Just because you keep spamming it doesnt make ita fact or relevant point. GETTING BRUTALLY KOed or beat to the point your corner stops the fight is not helpful no matter how you try to spin it. Jesus
Malik Scott who went 12 rounds with the HW boogeyman Luis Ortiz, yeah the same one. Chisora managed to KO him in 6. I'm not even shitting on Wilder who beat him fast. I'm not even shitting on Stiverne just showing that a comparison with Chisora is a pretty fair one no matter what you might try and claim. And who is so amazing on Stiverne's list of opponents other than Chris Arreola?
Ask that same question about Malik Scott. Wh has he beat? You cant keep saying oh dont count the one guy he beats that totally disproves my point. That is a childs mentality. It shows you will discredit anything that doesn't fit your narrative.
Why not in the HW division. Is there something magical about being a HW that means you can't improve if you lose? I'd like to hear your theory on this. Seems to me you are the one reaching hard here. Wladimir certainly improved after his losses and adopted a style that made the most of this personal attributes and avoided getting into slugging matches with a safety first approach. Definitely due to his losses.
explained earlier. Getting beat on by heavyweights is not good for your health or career. Common sense. No of

Thats not the argument at hand. Just because you keep spamming it doesnt make ita fact or relevant point. GETTING BRUTALLY KOed or beat to the point your corner stops the fight is not helpful no matter how you try to spin it. Jesus

Ask that same question about Malik Scott. Wh has he beat? You cant keep saying oh dont count the one guy he beats that totally disproves my point. That is a childs mentality. It shows you will discredit anything that doesn't fit your narrative.

explained earlier. Getting beat on by heavyweights is not good for your health or career. Common sense. No of

Again I already covered this by showing that he DIDN'T get KO'd or stopped by ALL the other high level challengers he faced, proving he is durable if nothing else. You are just trying to make it a strawman argument by limiting the discussion to the only 2 times he got stopped. Nice try but that shit won't work on me. People don't normally make it through 12 rounds with Vitali Klitschko but Chisora did. He also went the distance with Danny Williams, Tyson Fury first fight, Robert Helenius, and Pulev. So no he doesn't get wrecked by champs when fights them as you claimed. That happened only twice. You have a childs mentality by sticking to your narrative that Chisora couldn't possibly be more experienced than Stiverne because he had more experience fighting top competitors.

You didn't explain shit earlier. Experience is gained from getting in the ring and fighting, fighters often say they learn more by their losses than their wins and I don't see why Chisora should be any different just because he's a HW and you are trying to do anything you can to avoid admitting that Chisora has more top level experience than Stiverne and by quite some margin.

Nothing you have said convinces me that Chisora wouldn't have a good chance of being the winner in a fight with Stiverne. Stiverne just got an easy path to a world title only having to beat Arreola. Big wow. Chisora has fought better opponents which is why he has losses.

Again I already covered this by showing that he DIDN'T get KO'd or stopped by ALL the other high level challengers he faced, proving he is durable if nothing else. You are just trying to make it a strawman argument by limiting the discussion to the only 2 times he got stopped. Nice try but that shit won't work on me. People don't normally make it through 12 rounds with Vitali Klitschko but Chisora did. He also went the distance with Danny Williams, Tyson Fury first fight, Robert Helenius, and Pulev. So no he doesn't get wrecked by champs when fights them as you claimed. That happened only twice. You have a childs mentality by sticking to your narrative that Chisora couldn't possibly be more experienced than Stiverne because he had more experience fighting top competitors.

You didn't explain shit earlier. Experience is gained from getting in the ring and fighting, fighters often say they learn more by their losses than their wins and I don't see why Chisora should be any different just because he's a HW and you are trying to do anything you can to avoid admitting that Chisora has more top level experience than Stiverne and by quite some margin.

Nothing you have said convinces me that Chisora wouldn't have a good chance of being the winner in a fight with Stiverne. Stiverne just got an easy path to a world title only having to beat Arreola. Big wow. Chisora has fought better opponents which is why he has losses.
Gtfo with that wall of text about everything other than the point
Go away and stop misusing words. It doesnt matter what you say. You are not a credible source.
You said "nobody" beats the shit out of Chisora at least 3 different pointed that out not to be true.
Fact at least 2 people beat the shit out of him and stopped him.
No matter how much you post or try to just post random facts about Chisora. It doesn't fix your incorrect statement that was a clear lack of knowledge.
You adding in all these caveats and other irrelevant side points is just you panicking.

Losing a decision is now an accomplishment? Man youre reaching for anything lol.

Gtfo with that wall of text about everything other than the point
Go away and stop misusing words. It doesnt matter what you say. You are not a credible source.
You said "nobody" beats the shit out of Chisora at least 3 different pointed that out not to be true.
Fact at least 2 people beat the shit out of him and stopped him.
No matter how much you post or try to just post random facts about Chisora. It doesn't fix your incorrect statement that was a clear lack of knowledge.
You adding in all these caveats and other irrelevant side points is just you panicking.

You are talking shit again trying to distract from your original point where you claimed that Chisora gets wrecked whenever he steps up to fight champs but the fact is that has only happened twice out of 7 times he has fought the top guys so clearly your claim is a massive exaggeration or just plain wrong. Just give it up mate you are making yourself look stupid.

Losing a decision is now an accomplishment? Man youre reaching for anything lol.
Strawman argument, that isn't the point and you know it. You are the one reaching by trying to redefine the argument. Lets get back to it, so are you saying that you cannot learn or gain experience from a loss? Because if you are then I think you are talking out of your ass. So what is it?

Strawman argument, that isn't the point and you know it. You are the one reaching by trying to redefine the argument. Lets get back to it, so are you saying that you cannot learn or gain experience from a loss? Because if you are then I think you are talking out of your ass. So what is it?
You keep mentioning losing a decision to Ortiz as an accomplishment.

You are talking shit again trying to distract from your original point where you claimed that Chisora gets wrecked whenever he steps up to fight champs but the fact is that has only happened twice out of 7 times he has fought the top guys so clearly your claim is a massive exaggeration or just plain wrong. Just give it up mate you are making yourself look stupid.
Not your mate. You are so blinded by your dumbness you dont realize the whole thread is calling you stupid.
Its real simple. For the 1,000th time for the slow guy in the thread.
You made a false claim about Chisora. You said never. Myself and several more knowledgeable posters than you pointed out examples of Chisora getting "wrecked." Facts
You couldnt handle the facts and began posting random facts about Chisora and other fighters because you couldnt cope. You had to try and make up a new argument so your ego wouldnt be hurt. Nobody engaged you in it.
Its just that simple. Stop adding in all the extra B.S. and your feelings.
You proved yourslef a non knowledgeable hypocrite when you shat on Wilder's opponents. Then cited Malik Scott as credible opponent. LMAO. I suggest you boxrec or wiki before you post anymore. You snitching on yourself and dont even realize it.

You keep mentioning losing a decision to Ortiz as an accomplishment.
Losing a decision to Ortiz is something since Ortiz is touted as this HW killer that all the other HW's are ducking.

Not your mate. You are so blinded by your dumbness you dont realize the whole thread is calling you stupid.
Its real simple. For the 1,000th time for the slow guy in the thread.
You made a false claim about Chisora. You said never. Myself and several more knowledgeable posters than you pointed out examples of Chisora getting "wrecked." Facts
You couldnt handle the facts and began posting random facts about Chisora and other fighters because you couldnt cope. You had to try and make up a new argument so your ego wouldnt be hurt. Nobody engaged you in it.
Its just that simple. Stop adding in all the extra B.S. and your feelings.
You proved yourslef a non knowledgeable hypocrite when you shat on Wilder's opponents. Then cited Malik Scott as credible opponent. LMAO. I suggest you boxrec or wiki before you post anymore. You snitching on yourself and dont even realize it.
No you are the idiot. I'm getting tired of repeating myself. You claimed that Chisora got wrecked when he fought champs, but the fact he only ever been 'wrecked' twice in his career and has faced plenty of top level competitors without getting 'wrecked'. You don't survive 12 rounds with Vitali fucking Klitschko without being tough.

And for your benefit it was ME who pointed out that David Haye knocked out Chisora in the first place. No one else pointed that out but me. So it's obvious when I made the statement 'No one beats the shit out of Chisora' that I wasn't including Haye because I'd already mentioned him you retard. Now there is some debate over whether you can say Tyson Fury wrecked him because Chisora was still fighting but his team pulled him out. That one I'll give you.

But then you have PUO3 claiming he's been whooped loads of times. No he hasn't it was twice and one of those I pointed out before anyone else did and before I made any claim about not being beating the shit out of. You're just an idiot who didn't even notice I said Haye way before you came along as though you were the first to realise it! You just made yourself look like an idiot again.
Give it up you're getting pathetic now.

Last edited:
Losing a decision to Ortiz is something since Ortiz is touted as this HW killer that all the other HW's are ducking.
I bet you support participation trophies.

No you are the idiot. I'm getting tired of repeating myself. You claimed that Chisora got wrecked when he fought champs, but the fact he only ever been 'wrecked' twice in his career and has faced plenty of top level competitors without getting 'wrecked'. You don't survive 12 rounds with Vitali fucking Klitschko without being tough.

And for your benefit it was ME who pointed out that David Haye knocked out Chisora in the first place. No one else pointed that out but me. So it's obvious when I made the statement 'No one beats the shit out of Chisora' that I wasn't including Haye because I'd already mentioned him you retard. Now there is some debate over whether you can say Tyson Fury wrecked him because Chisora was still fighting but his team pulled him out. That one I'll give you.

But then you have PUO3 claiming he's been whooped loads of times. No he hasn't it was twice and one of those I pointed out before anyone else did and before I made any claim about not being beating the shit out of. You're just an idiot who didn't even notice I said Haye way before you came along as though you were the first to realise it! You just made yourself look like an idiot again.
Give it up you're getting pathetic now.
Not reading walls of text from a low IQ person. Did not and will not read

Point out where I used it incorrectly then. I'm waiting. Maybe you'll learn something.
Everytime @PUO3 made a valid point about the subject at hand you falsely call it a strawman argument because he out smarted you with boxing knowledge. You have to try to make it about semantics so you stand a chance.
Chisora has been wrecked. At least twice. Deal with it.

Back