If AJ manages to defeat Wilder in spectacular fashion will we start seeing the Ajerks?

I think they are already here. They just board off of one bandwagon onto another.
The people who think AJ is leaps and bounds above Wilder are the pioneers of the AJerks.
I get liking or thinking AJ will win though.

I don't think that's the case. I think the reservations about wilder are that he has only fought cans and yet he has made multiple title defences? He'll get the credit he deserves when his team grow the bollocks to put him in with a top HW. They are doing the fella a disservice and not all boxing fans are willing to accept it! He is the wbc champ after all, he's had 40 fights and hes fought no one.

I don't think that's the case. I think the reservations about wilder are that he has only fought cans and yet he has made multiple title defences? He'll get the credit he deserves when his team grow the bollocks to put him in with a top HW. They are doing the fella a disservice and not all boxing fans are willing to accept it! He is the wbc champ after all, he's had 40 fights and hes fought no one.
Furry and Joshua have one decent name on their resume each. Besides the recent Klitchko fight their resumes are lacking too for champions. AJ gets a pass because hes younger with way less fights. But sometimes especially with heavyweights they bring them along super slow. Its called the "Bum of the month club." Wilder was a lot rawer and needed to be brought along slower.

Wilder has one decent name as well. Stiverne was not a nobody. So people need to stop saying that.
People also seem to not be telling the whole story.
The dude was set to fight Povetkin in Russia. Lol. Dont see any top heavyweight agreeing with that. Fight was cancelled because of drug banned substance issues.
Hes had some bad injuries as well that kept him sidelined for a while.
He just tried to step in for Furry to fight Parker, a champion.
None of those things were his fault and clearly show he has tried to step up.
Also, I think there was another pullout from a drug test or injury that im missing.
People need to ease up on the guy. Looks like they all are going to be fighting each other soon enough.
At this point what top name would agree to fight Furry after his breakdowns and random pullouts. I dont blame anyone for not wanting to fight multiple time busted cheats like Povetkin or Ortiz. Even though I think most people are on something. Maybe Wilder isnt.

Furry and Joshua have one decent name on their resume each. Besides the recent Klitchko fight their resumes are lacking too for champions. AJ gets a pass because hes younger with way less fights. But sometimes especially with heavyweights they bring them along super slow. Its called the "Bum of the month club." Wilder was a lot rawer and needed to be brought along slower.

Wilder has one decent name as well. Stiverne was not a nobody. So people need to stop saying that.
People also seem to not be telling the whole story.
The dude was set to fight Povetkin in Russia. Lol. Dont see any top heavyweight agreeing with that. Fight was cancelled because of drug banned substance issues.
Hes had some bad injuries as well that kept him sidelined for a while.
He just tried to step in for Furry to fight Parker, a champion.
None of those things were his fault and clearly show he has tried to step up.
Also, I think there was another pullout from a drug test or injury that im missing.
People need to ease up on the guy. Looks like they all are going to be fighting each other soon enough.
At this point what top name would agree to fight Furry after his breakdowns and random pullouts. I dont blame anyone for not wanting to fight multiple time busted cheats like Povetkin or Ortiz. Even though I think most people are on something. Maybe Wilder isnt.

Joshua has had half the fights that wilder has! Fury was prepared to fight wlad in his manor and fight haye who seemed a stylistic nightmare. These guys have gone out and chased the fights to get the belt! Wilder hasn't done that, it's been the path of least resistance and it still is. There are no similarities between fury/Joshua & wilders career

I would argue that stiverne is not a top HW, more a durable heavy bag with a decent dig. And yeah I give him credit for accepting the mandatory challenge against povetkin, but the fight never happened! It's like giving credit to kell brook for getting smashed by ggg, he's getting credit for fck all. And on the flip side his team seem to have ruled out ever fighting Ortiz due to a previous PED ban. If that's the case they're blatantly ducking him, they don't make the rules and it's not their decision to make

he doesn't get the credit that some of the other hws get amongst boxing fans because he hasn't tested or really proved himself yet. I hope he is all that because it's all good for us fans but I'm yet to be convinced. If it's not Parker, I'm interested to see who his next defence is against, and whether I've heard of them.

Last edited:
Joshua has had half the fights that wilder has! Fury was prepared to fight wlad in his manor and fight haye who seemed a stylistic nightmare. These guys have gone out and chased the fights to get the belt! Wilder hasn't done that, it's been the path of least resistance and it still is. There are no similarities between fury/Joshua & wilders career

I would argue that stiverne is not a top HW, more a durable heavy bag with a decent dig. And yeah I give him credit for accepting the mandatory challenge against povetkin, but the fight never happened! It's like giving credit to kell brook for getting smashed by ggg, he's getting credit for fck all. And on the flip side his team seem to have ruled out ever fighting Ortiz due to a previous PED ban. If that's the case they're blatantly ducking him, they don't make the rules and it's not their decision to make

he doesn't get the credit that some of the other hws get amongst boxing fans because he hasn't tested or really proved himself yet. I hope he is all that because it's all good for us fans but I'm yet to be convinced. If it's not Parker, I'm interested to see who his next defence is against, and whether I've heard of them.
I dont really think you read my post.
I gave specific examples of the fights Wilder went after. You cant gloss over those then give him shit for not chasing fights. Then give Furry a pass. That is flat out ridiculous and biased. Especially when furry has pulled out of a huge fights more than once.

An opinion of Stiverne doesnt really matter. When he had a belt. Beat another top guy and was ranked highly at the time. Stiverne IMO is better than Whyte, Chisora, and Dom Brazil. By a decent margin. Not to mention many people though Wilder would get exposed in that fight because it was a huge step up.

No a clean fighter shouldn't be forced to fight multiple time offenders who havnt fought anyone in years either.
THE FIGHT DIDNT HAPPEN BECAUSE THE OTHER GUY WAS CHEATING..lol
You just gave Furry credit for taking the Haye fight. Now Wilder taking the Povetkin is dismissd though . Im done with this convo. Thats as biased as it comes. Come on.

An opinion of Stiverne doesnt really matter. When he had a belt. Beat another top guy and was ranked highly at the time. Stiverne IMO is better than Whyte, Chisora, and Dom Brazil. By a decent margin.

No. Chisora and Whyte both beat Stiverne imho.

I dont really think you read my post.
I gave specific examples of the fights Wilder went after. You cant gloss over those then give him shit for not chasing fights. Then give Furry a pass. That is flat out ridiculous and biased. Especially when furry has pulled out of a huge fights more than once.

An opinion of Stiverne doesnt really matter. When he had a belt. Beat another top guy and was ranked highly at the time. Stiverne IMO is better than Whyte, Chisora, and Dom Brazil. By a decent margin. Not to mention many people though Wilder would get exposed in that fight because it was a huge step up.

No a clean fighter shouldn't be forced to fight multiple time offenders who havnt fought anyone in years either.
THE FIGHT DIDNT HAPPEN BECAUSE THE OTHER GUY WAS CHEATING..lol
You just gave Furry credit for taking the Haye fight. Now Wilder taking the Povetkin is dismissd though . Im done with this convo. Thats as biased as it comes. Come on.

I read your post, but I'm not a fckin mug and can form my own opinions! I'm not even a fan of fury as a boxer which I have stated many times on here before so how am I biased.

wilder had to take the fight with povetkin or relinquish his belt! He didn't chase fck all and the fans that defend this point know it full well, as do you! Yet you accuse me of being biased because I'm not sucking wilders dick for knocking out polands 5th best HW. The irony of you calling me biased is Laughable!

I've said many times before that I'll give him credit when he does what a champ does and defends his belt against worthy challengers, and not fighters that offer no challenge who are barely ranked in the top 30.

Sorry that no one cares about your champion Americans.

I read your post, but I'm not a fckin mug and can form my own opinions! I'm not even a fan of fury as a boxer which I have stated many times on here before so how am I biased.

wilder had to take the fight with povetkin or relinquish his belt! He didn't chase fck all and the fans that defend this point know it full well, as do you! Yet you accuse me of being biased because I'm not sucking wilders dick for knocking out polands 5th best HW. The irony of you calling me biased is Laughable!

I've said many times before that I'll give him credit when he does what a champ does and defends his belt against worthy challengers, and not fighters that offer no challenge who are barely ranked in the top 30.

Its biased because as im saying for the third time now. You praised Furry for taking the David Haye fight. A fight that didnt happen . Flat out gave him credit for it. Thats a fact
Then in the same post you give Wilder shit and flat out dismiss that the Povetkin fight was called off.
No excuse for that. Lol the dude takes the fight and now you want pretend he was scared. The whole fact that AS THE CHAMP he agreed to do it in Russia makes your point look silly.

^^ Give up, it's not worth it. This dude is a hardcore Wilder fan boy. Can't take any criticism of the guy without getting upset. Apparently any flaw Wilder has is equaled by flaws the other guys have, we're not allowed to say that he's more flawed or wont beat certain guys.

They are at least on a level. Stiverne being talked up by wilder fans as if he's pulev!
The fact that you guys are not giving credit to a former world champ vs 2 fringe regional contenders kind shows knowledge.
WBC champ outweighs > international, European, and British championships. Those guys get recked and have been wrecked when they fight real champs. Especially Chisora. And Whye and Chisora are pretty evenly match.
Just curious where are you guus from?????????
Sorry that no one cares about your champion Americans.
@Marc A. Here they come....your thread was a prophecy

^^ Give up, it's not worth it. This dude is a hardcore Wilder fan boy. Can't take any criticism of the guy without getting upset. Apparently any flaw Wilder has is equaled by flaws the other guys have, we're not allowed to say that he's more flawed or wont beat certain guys.
Save that shit for the heavies child. I have many post critical of Wilder. In fact one was very lengthy. Whenever somebody disagrees with you or says nice things about a fighter they aren't a "fanboy" "triggered" "sensative" or " emotional." Those are your typical cry baby tactics around here when you get sat down.
To show you how stupid and wrong your post are.
II even had AJ in higher regards than Wilder before the Whyte and Klit fight.
Now I think
AJ vs Wilder is a 50/50 pickem whoever lands first
Ortiz beats this version of Wilder
Furry gives Wilder huge problems
So you would be incorrect yet again.

The fact that you guys are not giving credit to a former world champ vs 2 fringe regional contenders kind shows knowledge.
WBC champ outweighs > international, European, and British championships. Those guys get recked and have been wrecked when they fight real champs. Especially Chisora. And Whye and Chisora are pretty evenly match.
Just curious where are you guus from?????????

Stiverne gets beat by both Chisora and Whyte, that is my opinion on having watched all three fighters for some time. They are more talented than Stiverne. Chisora has a lot more experience than Stiverne at the highest level and Whyte is more talented and hits harder (which he showed by taking a decision against Chisora). Chisora has fought Danny Williams, Tyson Fury x2, Robert Helenius, Vitali Klitschko, David Haye and Pulev. Who has Stiverne fought up until Wilder? 2x Arreola lol come on! Yeah what were you saying about knowlege. And the only person to ever wreck Chisora was Haye, not Vitali, not Fury not Pulev.

Last edited:
Save that shit for the heavies child. I have many post critical of Wilder. In fact one was very lengthy. Whenever somebody disagrees with you or says nice things about a fighter they aren't a "fanboy" "triggered" "sensative" or " emotional." Those are your typical cry baby tactics around here when you get sat down.
To show you how stupid and wrong your post are.
II even had AJ in higher regards than Wilder before the Whyte and Klit fight.
Now I think
AJ vs Wilder is a 50/50 pickem whoever lands first
Ortiz beats this version of Wilder
Furry gives Wilder huge problems
So you would be incorrect yet again.

Your recent posts and emotional reactions in the other thread speak for themselves.

You can't handle the fact there's people who don't think AJ and Wilder are equally flawed. We know you view it as a completely 50/50, that doesn't mean everyone else has to. I showed how you made up arguments in the other thread, you couldn't handle any criticism of Wilder without relating it back to AJ. 'But but AJ is flawed too waahhhhhh'.

Chisora sucks. I dont know why anyone mentions him as a quality name ever. Stiverne would beat the shit out of him.

Chisora sucks. I dont know why anyone mentions him as a quality name ever. Stiverne would beat the shit out of him.
No one beats the shit out of Chisora, just doesn't happen and Stiverne certainly doesn't have the power. I think it would be a very hard fight for someone like Sitverne with his limited abilities.

No one beats the shit out of Chisora, just doesn't happen and Stiverne certainly doesn't have the power. I think it would be a very hard fight for someone like Sitverne with his limited abilities.
Hes gotten whooped plenty of times.

So what happens if Wilder knocks Joshua into tomorrow land?

Oh behave, this is getting tiresome.

Is there any British guy below the pinnacle of world level boxing that you don't think sucks?

You talk about Stiverne like he's in a completely different class, who has he beaten exactly? The guy has beaten absolutely nobody outside of Chris Arreola.

He isn't beating the shit out of anyone, he's on the same level as Chisora and Whyte.

Back