If AJ manages to defeat Wilder in spectacular fashion will we start seeing the Ajerks?

Oh behave, this is getting tiresome.

Is there any British guy below the pinnacle of world level boxing that you don't think sucks?

You talk about Stiverne like he's in a completely different class, who has he beaten exactly? The guy has beaten absolutely nobody outside of Chris Arreola.

He isn't beating the shit out of anyone, he's on the same level as Chisora and Whyte.
I dont think Fury, Joshua, Haye, etc suck? Chisora is just garbage. Sorry that hurts your feelings.

(Ps two of my favorite boxers are British lol.)

No one beats the shit out of Chisora, just doesn't happen and Stiverne certainly doesn't have the power. I think it would be a very hard fight for someone like Sitverne with his limited abilities.
David Haye literally beat the shit out of him in the ring and outside of it.???????
How is getting out boxed then brutally and highlight KO'ed not getting the shit beat out of you?

Your recent posts and emotional reactions in the other thread speak for themselves.

You can't handle the fact there's people who don't think AJ and Wilder are equally flawed. We know you view it as a completely 50/50, that doesn't mean everyone else has to. I showed how you made up arguments in the other thread, you couldn't handle any criticism of Wilder without relating it back to AJ. 'But but AJ is flawed too waahhhhhh'.
You quoted me. I keep telling you that. I was letting you spew your trash. You couldnt handle what i said so much you tried to "correct me" and quoted me all because I pointed out positive attributes with Wilder.
I dont want people like you to think like me. More than fine with that wrong again.
Noticed you didnt touch the false fan boy claims. Lol

Last edited:
I dont think Fury, Joshua, Haye, etc suck? Chisora is just garbage. Sorry that hurts your feelings.

(Ps two of my favorite boxers are British lol.)

So you do realize Stiverne hasn't beaten anyone outside of Arreola right? You always seem to hold him up in a much higher regard than guys like Chisora who has beaten better fighters and has fought at a higher level for longer.

It seems you make your mind up early on a guy, usually based on whether you saw him get beat up once or maybe you don't like his style.

If Chisora is garbage, so is Stiverne I'm afraid. How do you think Bermane would have gotten on if he'd have fought Vitali, Haye, Fury 2x, Helenious or even a guy like Malik Scott? He'd have plenty of losses on his resume.

I know it's Wilders best win and you need to hold it up a bit, but both Chisora and Whyte are already the same level as Bermane and both have beaten better guys.

car.png

e1dcd02ba5695e569c079385f029734b.jpg

Because women and guns is hot
Now you're posting narco-chicks...Is there something you're not telling us? Recent career change, perhaps?:D

You quoted me. I keep telling you that. I was letting you spew your trash. You couldnt handle what i said so much you tried to "correct me" and quoted me all because I pointed out positive attributes with Wilder.
I dont want people like you to think like me. More than fine with that wrong again.
Noticed you didnt touch the false fan boy claims. Lol

Yes I quoted you and you got offended. This is a boxing forum, you are meant to quote people you disagree with, that's how all this works.

You said debates were for high school children remember?

I didn't quote you because pointed out positive attributes for Wilder, I quoted you because I had a slight disagreement with a point you were making, not even a disagreement, just a different way to look at it. Instead or responding like an adult and a boxing fan, you spot your dummy out, told me stop quoting you and got upset.

The fact you couldn't handle such a slight criticism of Wilder lead me to believe you were a fanboy, if not then you should change the way you post, because it comes across that way.

Yes I quoted you and you got offended. This is a boxing forum, you are meant to quote people you disagree with, that's how all this works.

You said debates were for high school children remember?

I didn't quote you because pointed out positive attributes for Wilder, I quoted you because I had a slight disagreement with a point you were making, not even a disagreement, just a different way to look at it. Instead or responding like an adult and a boxing fan, you spot your dummy out, told me stop quoting you and got upset.

The fact you couldn't handle such a slight criticism of Wilder lead me to believe you were a fanboy, if not then you should change the way you post, because it comes across that way.
No the world doesnt have to change because you're an argumental troll.
Stop miss-using "cant handle." You sound like a teenage girl.
Instead of saying you were just proved wrong about the fanboy shit you continue down the rabbit hole. You were clearly wrong on that. But you're not mature enough to handle or say that.
But putting all the petty b.s. aside. The real point
Saying Wilder's positive attributes, saying AJ and Wilder is a 50/50, and saying a REAL WBC champion is better than 2 international/European/or British FAILED contenders.
Isnt far fetched
In no ways makes anyone a fan boy.
Fair logical points with them all being facts aside from the 50/50 opinion

Saying Wilder's positive attributes, saying AJ and Wilder is a 50/50, and saying a REAL WBC champion is better than 2 international/European/or British FAILED contenders.
Isnt far fetched
In no ways makes anyone a fan boy.
Fair logical points with them all being facts aside from the 50/50 opinion

Only a little bit more "real" than the IBF when Joshua took it. Those belts mean nothing in determining how good a fighter is. Stiverne/Chisora are about the same level imo though I rate Stiverne a little more, but it's not a "fact" that one is better than the other. Both are basically gatekeepers to the true world level and pretty similar, except one got matched better and picked up a flashier trinket along the way.

Only a little bit more "real" than the IBF when Joshua took it. Those belts mean nothing in determining how good a fighter is. Stiverne/Chisora are about the same level imo though I rate Stiverne a little more, but it's not a "fact" that one is better than the other. Both are basically gatekeepers to the true world level and pretty similar, except one got matched better and picked up a flashier trinket along the way.
I respect the belts. They do mean something when you had a chance to win them or contend for them and lose badly. Also mean something when you hold lesser versions of them. I get what you're saying its not the end all be all by any means. But it certainty is a difference maker. And factual accomplishments. Thats not the only reason i think Stiverne is the better among Whyte and Chisora.
Stiverne could easily get his brains bashed in by prime Vlad. Clowned by Furry twice. Or KO'ed by AJ. So to me that math doesnt answer any questions.
How much better he is, is debatable.
Glad you think Stiverne is better too.

I respect the belts. They do mean something when you had a chance to win them or contend for them and lose badly. Also mean something when you hold lesser versions of them. I get what you're saying its not the end all be all by any means. But it certainty is a difference maker. And factual accomplishments. Thats not the only reason i think Stiverne is the better among Whyte and Chisora.
Stiverne could easily get his brains bashed in by prime Vlad. Clowned by Furry twice. Or KO'ed by AJ. So to me that math doesnt answer any questions.

Who has Stiverne beat outside of Arreola?

Picking up a belt doesn't elevate you from all the other gatekeepers unless you've beaten a top guy, judge guys on their wins and opponents, not if there's belt attached to it.

Stiverne would have very good fights with both guys because they are on the same level, neither is capable of outclassing the other. Both Whyte and Chisora arguably have better wins on their resume and have fought better guys.

Tbh though if they fought now I would favour Whyte/Chisora over Stiverne as he's inactive and basically done at this point most likely. Anyway I think they're all on a similar level that's hard to separate. Stiverne achieved more in a sense but it doesn't necessarily make him better.

Who has Stiverne beat outside of Arreola?

Picking up a belt doesn't elevate you from all the other gatekeepers unless you've beaten a top guy, judge guys on their wins and opponents, not if there's belt attached to it.

Stiverne would have very good fights with both guys because they are on the same level, neither is capable of outclassing the other. Both Whyte and Chisora arguably have better wins on their resume and have fought better guys.
I judge fighters several ways. Again i dont really respect your knowledge so save your opinions for somebody else maybe. Stiverne proved it when he beat a tough Chris. Again if it was so easy to do Chisora should have a belt by now right. He had chances and opps well before Stiverne.
Thats your opinion on it. I really dont value it.
Tbh though if they fought now I would favour Whyte/Chisora over Stiverne as he's inactive and basically done at this point most likely. Anyway I think they're all on a similar level that's hard to separate. Stiverne achieved more in a sense but it doesn't necessarily make him better.
Who knows. Maybe but we were talking about the version of Stiverne Wilder beat.
Stiverne has not done anything in my eyes to make me think hes done 4 good. Heavyweight is shaping up and the cream is rising but its still weak even at the top. When i think of done i thine of Chisora. Especially with his mandated future inactivity lol. To me Chisora and Whyte were dead even.
Would still give Stiverne the edge.

Who knows. Maybe but we were talking about the version of Stiverne Wilder beat.
Stiverne has not done anything in my eyes to make me think hes done 4 good. Heavyweight is shaping up and the cream is rising but its still weak even at the top. When i think of done i thine of Chisora. Especially with his mandated future inactivity lol. To me Chisora and Whyte were dead even.
Would still give Stiverne the edge.
Fair enough, it's hard to tell. Idk what you mean with the inactivity, may be out of the loop but I know Chisora's facing Helenius in a rematch at the end of the month. Stiverne had a very tough fight a couple years ago against a journeyman and hasn't been in the ring since.

Fair enough, it's hard to tell. Idk what you mean with the inactivity, may be out of the loop but I know Chisora's facing Helenius in a rematch at the end of the month. Stiverne had a very tough fight a couple years ago against a journeyman and hasn't been in the ring since.
I may be the one out of the loop on this....
Wasnt he banned or suspended from any credible org and board after he freaking threw a table at innocent people and Whyte at the press conference. I thought he was gone for like 2 years??? Is this some type of unsanctioned fight?

I may be the one out of the loop on this....
Wasnt he banned or suspended from any credible org and board after he freaking threw a table at innocent people and Whyte at the press conference. I thought he was gone for like 2 years??? Is this some type of unsanctioned fight?
I think the suspended license thing was like, them saying if he did anything bad within that time period they'd take his BBBofC license from him without going through normal procedues, not that he is banned from competing in that period. Could be wrong though, Helenius/Chisora is legit and for the WBC silver belt according to wikipedia.

I think the suspended license thing was like, them saying if he did anything bad within that time period they'd take his BBBofC license from him without going through normal procedues, not that he is banned from competing in that period. Could be wrong though, Helenius/Chisora is legit and for the WBC silver belt according to wikipedia.
Yeah i thought it was the WBC that came up with the suspension and then the British board had there own too. Especially after the Haye incident. Or the spitting...or the slapping lol. Seems to be a lot of Chisora fans here in this thread maybe they can help

Back