If AJ manages to defeat Wilder in spectacular fashion will we start seeing the Ajerks?

Canelo got whooped by Floyd and Chisora whooped/wrecked multiple times.
Im sorry those words trigger fanboys like you guys

You and Aries are no authorities on boxing or the English language.
Never changed my argument. You have me confused with the guy who said "nobody wrecks Chisora" then changed his story multiple times from there.
Stiverne was actually a world champ Chisora is regional guy. Stiverne will also be challenging for a belt again much sooner than Chisora. Ranked higher. Smarter fighter. More controlled fighter. Chisora is lucky to even be boxing. His fight against another fading star was just canceled.
So even though they are built the same and have some similar attributes many people think Stiverne is better. Its an opinion backed by logical points mentioned above. Take your gripes from other threads and your extreme exaggerations elsewhere.

Your arguments are rubbish, and the fact you've been arguing this point over and over again for days is pathetic, get over it, you shouldn't be this passionate about splitting hairs. You spat your dummy out in another thread and shouted at me for daring to quote you on a public forum, I don't think this is the place for you.

I thought Chisora and Stiverne were on the same level? You say that, and then go on to say Chisora is just a regional guy and Stiverne is world level, as I said you are all over the place. They are both the same level, Chisora has fought much higher calibre of opposition and travelled all over the world to do so, it makes sense that he has more losses. If Stiverne fought Tyson Fury twice and Vitali Klitschko, he'd have been 'whooped' too.

Stiverne is bang average, simple as that. He's just a standard middle of the run heavyweight, if that's your best win, then you haven't beaten any top heavyweights. Arguing over which gatekeepers would beat each other is completely fruitless when talking about which of them is a better win, they both mean the same and any top guy should beat either fiarly comfortable.

You spat your dummy out in another thread and shouted at me for daring to quote you on a public forum, I don't think this is the place for you.
So this is the REAL reason for your post. Still embarrassed & hurt from a thread from a while ago. You have the gull to question me responding to a current topic but you crying about that.
Probably too dumb to see the hypocrisy in that one.

Correct Stiverne was able to have success at the next level while Chisora did not. That is the difference in my mind.
Limited people like you and Aries cant accept the fact that not everyone had to value or agree with your opinion.
Your guesses mean nothing to me. Why you guys feel like they prove anything is beyond me. I dont want to hear them. You guys think too highly of your trash guesses.
Im just going off the fact that Stiverne has accomplished more with a lot less opportunities. Valid and fair point. Twist it or be offended by it if you want. Its a guess too. No concrete answer for your guys' fantasy matchups.

No he never, he got outboxed whilst taking very little damage.

Liam Walsh just got 'whooped'. You're all over the place with your use of the English language, that's what's causing the confusion here.

This @WklySportsMemes dude is a joke, he doesn't even know what he's arguing about anymore, he's changed his view about 15 times already.

I can end this right now. Chisora and Stiverne are both the same standard of fighter and would be 50-50 against each other, simple as that. Beating Stiverne is no better than a win over Chisora and vice versa. Derek was never talked up as a win to shout about until certain folk on here name drop Stiverne as if he's on another level, the dude nearly died making it into the ring against Wilder and has one stand out win against Chris Arreola.

That should be it, no need to carry on this pointless discussion.
I didnt realize you were the authority on opinions.

Thank you for advising us all.

It doesnt matter what you think. You are dumb wrong and dont know a lot about boxing.
You keep trying to explain consistently losing.
How you rate a gatekeeper is your own buisness. Stop trying to force your backwards logic on others. You dont make the rules.

By the way i believe the Chisora fight was cancelled anyways. Lol

You are still wrong and always will be. Chisora didn't get wrecked by Pulev or Vitali no matter how much you want it to be true. How that is backwards logic I have no idea. You are one of the biggest idiots on here and you've just proven it with this thread.

I didnt realize you were the authority on opinions.

Thank you for advising us all.
He also happens to be right. Canelo got outboxed by Floyd while taking very little damage. IF you think that means whooped then good for you but be aware that many other people don't think that is the case.

No he never, he got outboxed whilst taking very little damage.

Liam Walsh just got 'whooped'. You're all over the place with your use of the English language, that's what's causing the confusion here.

This @WklySportsMemes dude is a joke, he doesn't even know what he's arguing about anymore, he's changed his view about 15 times already.

I can end this right now. Chisora and Stiverne are both the same standard of fighter and would be 50-50 against each other, simple as that. Beating Stiverne is no better than a win over Chisora and vice versa. Derek was never talked up as a win to shout about until certain folk on here name drop Stiverne as if he's on another level, the dude nearly died making it into the ring against Wilder and has one stand out win against Chris Arreola.

That should be it, no need to carry on this pointless discussion.

Exactly right. It's a language problem. PUO3 thinks taking little damage but getting soundly outboxed is whooped. I disagree but it's not outlandish. What is outlandish is claiming that someone got wrecked while suffering little damage, as the definition of wrecked is to ruin or impair severely. That didn't happen to Chisora against Vitali or Pulev and it's asinine to claim otherwise.

Stiverne got a good easy route to the title. Having to beat Chris Arreola is not some amazing feat. Well done on Stiverne getting a world title but that does not make him some boxing god it makes him a guy who got a tile by beating Chris Arreola.

You are still wrong and always will be. Chisora didn't get wrecked by Pulev or Vitali no matter how much you want it to be true. How that is backwards logic I have no idea. You are one of the biggest idiots on here and you've just proven it with this thread.
Stop crying. You have no point. Just stfu and go watch the fights instead of going to box rec. Youve been busted. You even admitted it. Stupid people often cant understand subjective opinions.
You are on record saying a corner stoppage isnt getting wrecked. You actually argued that. So your opinion just isnt valid to knowledgeable people. Move on. Your subjective definition of wrecked is different than others. You need to get over it.

He also happens to be right. Canelo got outboxed by Floyd while taking very little damage. IF you think that means whooped then good for you but be aware that many other people don't think that is the case.
His opinion means nothing to me, much like yours. And much like mine to you both.

If someone lost a fight in a lopsided fashion where it was never close, yes they got whooped.

Exactly right. It's a language problem. PUO3 thinks taking little damage but getting soundly outboxed is whooped. I disagree but it's not outlandish. What is outlandish is claiming that someone got wrecked while suffering little damage, as the definition of wrecked is to ruin or impair severely. That didn't happen to Chisora against Vitali or Pulev and it's asinine to claim otherwise.

Stiverne got a good easy route to the title. Having to beat Chris Arreola is not some amazing feat. Well done on Stiverne getting a world title but that does not make him some boxing god it makes him a guy who got a tile by beating Chris Arreola.
Thats right. To be a quality fighter like Chisora you need to keep losing to every name you fight.

No opinions are going to be changed here and were just going in circles.

Stop crying. You have no point. Just stfu and go watch the fights instead of going to box rec. Youve been busted. You even admitted it. Stupid people often cant understand subjective opinions.
You are on record saying a corner stoppage isnt getting wrecked. You actually argued that. So your opinion just isnt valid to knowledgeable people. Move on. Your subjective definition of wrecked is different than others. You need to get over it.

Actually you are wrong again. Ironically IT'S because I didn't boxrec Chisoras record that I got it wrong about him losing to Fury. I watched that fight along with all his others but it was from memory that I don't ever remember him getting wrecked by anyone other than Haye. I got it wrong which I admitted, unlike you.

Don't worry I won't waste any more time with you. You obviously have major mental issue with admitting you are wrong, so be it. Enough people will have read this thread and see that for themselves.

Last edited:
Thats right. To be a quality fighter like Chisora you need to keep losing to every name you fight.

No opinions are going to be changed here and were just going in circles.
No one ever said Chisora was a top quality fighter, I just said that he has more experience at a higher level than Stiverne, which he does. If you don't agree then fine I won't waste any more of yours or my time.

Actually you are wrong again. Ironically IT'S because I didn't boxrec Chisoras record that I got it wrong about him losing to Fury. I watched that fight along with all his others but it was from memory that I don't ever remember him getting wrecked by anyone other than Haye. I got it wrong which I admitted, unlike you.

Don't worry I won't waste any more time with you. You obviously have major mental issue with admitting you are wrong, so be it. Enough people will have read this thread and see that for themselves.
You're like the Energizer Bunny of stupidity, but with less boxing knowledge.
There is nothing to admit. You have a problem with my opinion of what it means to get wrecked in a fight. Its to lose wide and have little to no success. Or if you resemble a punching bag for the majority of the fight despite being durable. Not just getting stopped.
You are allowed to define wrecked for your safe space. No need to get all dramatic and bitchy about it for weeks. You dont get to define what wrecked means. Your standards are lower than mine and several others. Thats fine.

No one ever said Chisora was a top quality fighter, I just said that he has more experience at a higher level than Stiverne, which he does. If you don't agree then fine I won't waste any more of yours or my time.
He didnt say top. Why did you add that in? Lol
So you dont consider Chisora a quality fighter???? Because thats what he said.

I said quality.

He has a lot of losses at a higher level. Yippie.

You're like the Energizer Bunny of stupidity, but with less boxing knowledge.
There is nothing to admit. You have a problem with my opinion of what it means to get wrecked in a fight. Its to lose wide and have little to no success. Or if you resemble a punching bag for the majority of the fight despite being durable. Not just getting stopped.
You are allowed to define wrecked for your safe space. No need to get all dramatic and bitchy about it for weeks. You dont get to define what wrecked means. Your standards are lower than mine and several others. Thats fine.
We almost agree, but I just don't agree with your definition of wrecked. You got to take sustained damaged and Chisora came out of both those fairly unscathed. He certainly wasn't 'wrecked' by the experience like you claim. You claim to be some fount of knowledge but really you're an idiot and had to have it pointed out to you that Fury stopped him so don't pretend like you knew that. My standards are actually higher as to what being called wrecked is.

He didnt say top. Why did you add that in? Lol
So you dont consider Chisora a quality fighter???? Because thats what he said.
Chisora is a decent gatekeeper. He'll never be top flight. But then I don't think Stiverne is any better either.

We almost agree, but I just don't agree with your definition of wrecked. You got to take sustained damaged and Chisora came out of both those fairly unscathed. He certainly wasn't 'wrecked' by the experience like you claim. You claim to be some fount of knowledge but really you're an idiot and had to have it pointed out to you that Fury stopped him so don't pretend like you knew that. My standards are actually higher as to what being called wrecked is.
I thought you were done. More made up stuff. No your standards are low you have been arguing losing being a guaranteed postive. No matter how mant times you say it. Losing wide is losing wide. If the experience was so valuable and life changing to him it would of elevated him. He doesnt look any better and he keeps losing. I thought for sure he should of been able to beat Whyte. His experience in losing doesnt matter if it doesnt make him better. Dumb a/f if you cant acknowledge that. Which you wont.

Chisora is a decent gatekeeper. He'll never be top flight. But then I don't think Stiverne is any better either.
You didnt answer the questions. Yeah i got that part you have said it over a dozen times now. Quality has its own definition. You keep adding other words that are not necessarily synonyms.

I thought you were done. More made up stuff. No your standards are low you have been arguing losing being a guaranteed postive. No matter how mant times you say it. Losing wide is losing wide. If the experience was so valuable and life changing to him it would of elevated him. He doesnt look any better and he keeps losing. I thought for sure he should of been able to beat Whyte. His experience in losing doesnt matter if it doesnt make him better. Dumb a/f if you cant acknowledge that. Which you wont.
Still talking shit i see. You have to change the tact to make yourself seem less stupid then you've already shown you are. Pulev and Vitali did not wreck Chisora. Get that through your thick skull.

Back