If AJ manages to defeat Wilder in spectacular fashion will we start seeing the Ajerks?

Oh great another fantasy word salad with zero boxing talk. Get lost troll

He didnt forget anything. Here you go again white knighting and trying to correct people. He watches boxing and can speak for himself. Lol anytime somebody criticizes the dude you act like 12 year old girl and somebody said something bad about Justin Bieber
So I'm a troll now eh? lol Another little hissy fit from you.

He's obviously getting involved with this little discussion we're having so I'm just responding to his little digs. I'm sure he can handle himself without you needing to whiteknight him.

So I'm a troll now eh? lol Another little hissy fit from you.

He's obviously getting involved with this little discussion we're having so I'm just responding to his little digs. I'm sure he can handle himself without you needing to whiteknight him.
Yes you are. Annoying and spam the same things over and over making things up as you go along.

Lol @ "his little digs"
@Sunfish was just giving his opinion. On Chisora. So far thats triggered you into correcting him on something he "forgot" or you take it personally as a dig.
You got major Chisora issues.

@Marc A forget about the AJerks. This is the start of ChisorA-holes

Yes you are. Annoying and spam the same things over and over making things up as you go along.

Lol @ "his little digs"
@Sunfish was just giving his opinion. On Chisora. So far thats triggered you into correcting him on something he "forgot" or you take it personally as a dig.

Lol killed me

Lol @ "his little digs"

The points are only annoying to you because I'm pointing out that you are wrong and you can't handle criticism. You flair up like a little child. All you're good for is slinging insults,you can't make a decent point to save your life. You're the troll.
If you're naive enough to think Sunfish was just giving his opinion then you are even more stupid then I thought. If he came in with neutral opinion and we weren't having this discussion then you might have a point but clearly that's not the case. Forget AJerks the Bronze Bummers have arrived

The points are only annoying to you because I'm pointing out that you are wrong and you can't handle criticism. You flair up like a little child. All you're good for is slinging insults,you can't make a decent point to save your life. You're the troll.
If you're naive enough to think Sunfish was just giving his opinion then you are even more stupid then I thought. If he came in with neutral opinion and we weren't having this discussion then you might have a point but clearly that's not the case. Forget AJerks the Bronze Bummers have arrived
Can you please write a another wall of text on how he took a dig at you for saying he doesn't think Chisora is that good?
You have a major complex. You arent capable of pointing anything out too most here.
Bronze Bummers= fail. Try again. Better yet dont. Too stupid to even get @Marc A 's joke.
Stop ruiining his thread because you got WRECKED in it.

Can you please write a another wall of text on how he took a dig at you for saying he doesn't think Chisora is that good?
You have a major complex. You arent capable of pointing anything out too most here.
Bronze Bummers= fail. Try again. Better yet dont. Too stupid to even get @Marc A 's joke.

I thought Bronze Bummer was quite apt to describe you actually since you have your head so far up his ass. You have the complex, you get something badly wrong and then spend pages and pages of bs distracting arguments and hurling childish insults because you don't want to admit it. It really is pathetic but I guess you have to live with it.

You are pure cringe.

You're not WRECKING anyone.

I thought Bronze Bummer was quite apt to describe you actually since you have your head so far up his ass. You have the complex, you get something badly wrong and then spend pages and pages of bs distracting arguments and hurling childish insults because you don't want to admit it. It really is pathetic but I guess you have to live with it.

You are pure cringe.

You're not WRECKING anyone.
Nobody cares about your opinions. Especially since you 2 are wrong in every thread.
Morons, who cant handle the fact that your shit opinions mean nothing to anybody else.
Nah. All I said was that Wilder vs AJ is 50/50. Wilder has fought a few top guys af the time. 2 of which many concider are better than Chisora and Whyte. Keep crying.

Nobody cares about your opinions. Especially since you 2 are wrong in every thread.
Morons, who cant handle the fact that your shit opinions mean nothing to anybody else.
Nah. All I said was that Wilder vs AJ is 50/50. Wilder has fought a few top guys af the time. 2 of which many concider are better than Chisora and Whyte. Keep crying.

I'm not the guy going around saying im WRECKING people on an internet messageboard. I don't even know what you two are talking about anymore, I got bored of it about three weeks ago. Keep making stuff up.

Just seen this post, why the fuck would I back someone up for no reason who I've openly criticised on the boards before, grow up.

I'm not the guy going around saying im WRECKING people on an internet messageboard. I don't even know what you two are talking about anymore, I got bored of it about three weeks ago. Keep making stuff up.
For all our history arguing you should listen to canelo, he knows the sport.

Yet once again you inserted yourself into the conversation. Same thing as last time.
Why is the word "wrecked" such a trigger for you 2 babies?
You guys are just grabbing at straws.
Both you 2 cant handle when somebody has a different opinion.
Talk boxing or just let it die.

For all our history arguing you should listen to canelo, he knows the sport.
He hasnt said anything boxing related. Just looking for an argument from past thread. He felt slighted. Per usual.
Just seen this post, why the fuck would I back someone up for no reason who I've openly criticised on the boards before, grow up.
Correct. Hardly agree with you on most things. Just happen to agree somewhat about Chisora. Im not as critical on him as you are. But you made an opinion based statement about Chisora. Backed it up with facts of why you viewed it that way. So its a valued informed opinion. Not a slight. Thought that was kind of all telling. If you disagree with him hes going to be offended and try to come after you.

He hasnt said anything boxing related. Just looking for an argument from past thread. He felt slighted. Per usual.

Correct. Hardly agree with you on most things. Just happen to agree somewhat about Chisora. Im not as critical on him as you are. But you made an opinion based statement about Chisora. Backed it up with facts of why you viewed it that way. So its a valued informed opinion. Not a slight. Thought that was kind of all telling. If you disagree with him hes going to be offended and try to come after you.
Dude it's a forum, I'll talk to anyone about anything. People get too precious. We are cool as far as I'm concerned. He isn't a dumbass poster just needs to pick his battles.

This dick tennis forum is thriving.

You are a class idiot who simply cannot accept that he is totally wrong. You claimed Chisora got wrecked when he fought champs but he fought both Pulev and Vitali and came out fine, not wrecked in the slightest. Learn some fucking humility.

Yet once again you inserted yourself into the conversation. Same thing as last time.
Why is the word "wrecked" such a trigger for you 2 babies?
You guys are just grabbing at straws.
Both you 2 cant handle when somebody has a different opinion.
Talk boxing or just let it die.
There was no triggering you were claiming something that just wasn't true and I let you know. You are wrong that is all there is to it. You are the one who gets triggered when someone puts out that you are wrong. Learn how to deal with people having a different opinion to yourself.

No problem, I was wrong. I thought you and twat features were together.

Lol this is still going. We need Del Boy vs Stiverne on the undercard of Wilder vs Joshua ASAP.

Back