If AJ manages to defeat Wilder in spectacular fashion will we start seeing the Ajerks?

Interesting how the narrative changes before and after a fight.

Before wilder vs stiverne, A lot of people were picking stiverne saying he was a good fighter and would "expose" wilder.

This was your moment to secrete your poetry Mr Swing. I want to taste your dendrites again...

This was your moment to secrete your poetry Mr Swing. I want to taste your dendrites again...
I see you staring at my axons! Trying to get your hands all over my ionic bonds so that you can raise my voltage enough to open up my calcium channels to let you in. You know I like to play hard to get

I admitted being wrong about Fury which I did indeed forget but was right about mentioning Haye before anyone else did. So you were wrong about that and you were wrong about claiming he got wrecked everytime he fought top guys. Just admit it, you'll feel better after. You just look stupid carrying on not admitting it after all this time.
Bottom line you were 100% wrong. No matter how you spin or deflect it. You are the stupid one still trying to save face.
You are entitled to your own low expectations.
Like everyone keeps telling you in the thread.
The same guy you gave Wilder shit for you touted as a top level guy on Chisora's resume GTFO. Lol
Stop putting words in my mouth.

Hopefully we'll see when he fight Helenius again in the rematch. Until then Chisora has only ever been whooped by two people unlike some people claim.
All back and forth aside, Im genuinely intrigued to pick this up after the fight. Imo, Del Boy has never taken another step. Looks the same every outing. And yes hes a tough sob.

I see you staring at my axons! Trying to get your hands all over my ionic bonds so that you can raise my voltage enough to open up my calcium channels to let you in. You know I like to play hard to get

giphy.gif

Bottom line you were 100% wrong. No matter how you spin or deflect it. You are the stupid one still trying to save face.
You are entitled to your own low expectations.
Like everyone keeps telling you in the thread.
The same guy you gave Wilder shit for you touted as a top level guy on Chisora's resume GTFO. Lol
Stop putting words in my mouth.
You are wrong. You said Chisora gets wrecked when he faces top level guys and that clearly is untrue. I admitted I forgot about the Fury fight. I don't see what's so difficult for you in admitting you are wrong. It's pretty pathetic really on your part.

Hopefully we'll see when he fight Helenius again in the rematch. Until then Chisora has only ever been whooped by two people unlike some people claim.
First it was nobody. Then it was just Haye. Then you finally gave in to Furry. Just give it up . The guys you consider top level are not
You are wrong. You said Chisora gets wrecked when he faces top level guys and that clearly is untrue. I admitted I forgot about the Fury fight. I don't see what's so difficult for you in admitting you are wrong. It's pretty pathetic really on your part.
Can you please provide the link or quote? I know you are extremely limited. But ever think of this? Your ever changing definition of a "top" guy and everyone elses may be different.
You also tried argued that a corner stoppage wasnt getting wrecked at first.
You said Wilder hasnt fought any decent level competition right?
However, you consider Malik Scott top level.
Its clear you forgot or did not watch more fights than just than just Furry Chisora 2. Its also clear my definition of top guys is vastly different than yours. You can chalk it up to or leave it at that.

Ha. AJ will NEVER get the nuts to come to states to face The CHAMPION. He is gon a stay home where he can hold on to his paper title and collect checks off them Set Ups.

Just admit it; stivernes a top fighter lol! Don't waste anymore of your time dude!

First it was nobody. Then it was just Haye. Then you finally gave in to Furry. Just give it up . The guys you consider top level are not

Can you please provide the link or quote? I know you are extremely limited. But ever think of this? Your ever changing definition of a "top" guy and everyone elses may be different.
You also tried argued that a corner stoppage wasnt getting wrecked at first.
You said Wilder hasnt fought any decent level competition right?
However, you consider Malik Scott top level.
Its clear you forgot or did not watch more fights than just than just Furry Chisora 2. Its also clear my definition of top guys is vastly different than yours. You can chalk it up to or leave it at that.
Nope it was never nobody. Again I mentioned Haye first before anyone else in this thread. So the guys I consider top level are Haye, Vitali Klistchko, Pulev, Danny Williams, Helenius and Fury. I've already given you who I consider his best opponents were several times over. Try and stay with it, I know you struggle and your little head is hurting.

No I didn't say Wilder hasn't fought any good competition. What I said is that Stiverne would get beat by Chisora and Whyte. You can draw any conclusions you want from that. Stiverne was a decent win at the time for Wilder, certainly his best opponent. Again draw any conclusion you want from that.

I didn't exactly 'argue' that a corner retiring their fighter wasn't a stoppage I just said it technically wasn't. Having remembered the fight I think it's fair to say it was a good stoppage as Chisora looked pretty sorry for himself and was getting lit up. Never said Malik Scott was top level I merely compared him to Chris Aerrola. I don't think there is much difference between them and that is Stivernes only decent opponent on his resume.

You can argue that Williams and Helenius weren't top level guys if you want. But you can't deny Vitali, Fury and Pulev. Hell Vitali and Pulev are better opponents than Wilder has ever been in the ring with let alone Stiverne. Again the argument is that Stiverne isn't miles better than Chisora and I think Chisora would beat him. Nothing you have said has changed my view of that. The fact that Chisora has only been stopped by Fury and Haye just shows that your opinion is that he gets wrecked by champs is a load of shit even if you discount Williams and Helenius because it still leaves Fury x1, Pulev and Vitali.

And one final point, how well did Chris Arreola do vs.Vitali? That's right he got stopped. Chisora on the other hand gave Vitali one of his toughest fights.

Basically to surmise this whole argument you leapt in saying Chisora get wrecked anytime he's faced a champ and I've proved that to be total and absolute bullshit. I'm happy with that.

Last edited:
Nope it was never nobody. Again I mentioned Haye first before anyone else in this thread. So the guys I consider top level are Vitali Klistchko, Pulev, Danny Williams, Helenius and Fury. I've already given you who I consider his best opponents were several times over. Try and stay with it, I know you struggle and your little head is hurting.
No I didn't say Wilder hasn't fought any good competition. What I said is that Stiverne would get beat by Chisora and Whyte. You can draw any conclusions you want from that. Stiverne was a decent win at the time for Wilder, certainly his best opponent. Again draw any conclusion you want from that.
I didn't exactly 'argue' that a corner retiring their fighter wasn't a stoppage I just said it technically wasn't. Having remembered the fight I think it's fair to say it was a good stoppage as Chisora looked pretty sorry for himself and was getting lit up. Never said Malik Scott was top level I merely compared him to Chris Aerrola. I don't think there is much difference between them and that is Stivernes only decent opponent on his resume.

You can argue that Williams and Helenius weren't top level guys if you want. But you can't deny Vitali, Fury and Pulev. Hell Vitali and Pulev are better opponents than Wilder has ever been in the ring with let alone Stiverne.
Stop spamming the same non points for pages. Losing is losing. Losing against top level guys is not a plus. In your world it is.
Real simple. Since you skipped the first part and went on a repetitive tagent. Lol
WHERE ARE THE QUOTES OR LINKS TO WHAT I SAID??????
Post them or move on with your B.S.
You are the classic Sherdog example of the least knowledgeable person in the thread who thinks they are some how the smartest guy in the room.

Just admit it; stivernes a top fighter lol! Don't waste anymore of your time dude!
lol Stiverne the almighty who has exactly one half decent name on his entire resume. Yep he's a killer.

Stop spamming the same non points for pages. Losing is losing. Losing against top level guys is not a plus. In your world it is.
Real simple. Since you skipped the first part and went on a repetitive tagent. Lol
WHERE ARE THE QUOTES OR LINKS TO WHAT I SAID??????
Post them or move on with your B.S.
You are the classic Sherdog example of the least knowledgeable person in the thread who thinks they are some how the smartest guy in the room.
You are not just stupid but fucking lazy. Go back to page 2 and you'll find all the quotes you want. Again you totally dance around the fact that you think Chisora gets wrecked when he faces champs but that's been proven beyond a doubt to be totally false. Try and say after me 'I was wrong about Chisora getting wrecked but I am finding it hard to admit' Try it, you might find it cathartic. And luckily for me I'll never be the least knowledgeable person in this thread because that would be you. BTW dipshit Tangent has an n in it or did you mean to say I went off on a tagent?

You're the perfect example of a sherdog emo irrational fanboy who can't comes to terms with the truth. Jog on you muppet

Edit: since you wanted a quote of yourself here you go:
WklySportsMemes said:
Those guys get recked and have been wrecked when they fight real champs. Especially Chisora
You are talking shit.

Last edited:
You are not just stupid but fucking lazy. Go back to page 2 and you'll find all the quotes you want. Again you totally dance around the fact that you think Chisora gets wrecked when he faces champs but that's been proven beyond a doubt to be totally false. Try and say after me 'I was wrong about Chisora getting wrecked but I am finding it hard to admit' Try it, you might find it cathartic. And luckily for me I'll never be the least knowledgeable person in this thread because that would be you. BTW dipshit Tangent has an n in it or did you mean to say I went off on a tagent?

You're the perfect example of a sherdog emo irrational fanboy who can't comes to terms with the truth. Jog on you muppet

Edit: since you wanted a quote of yourself here you go:
You are talking shit.
You sound like you are about to cry. Lol
Save the insults dummy. Again the whole thread has chewed you up and spit you out.
Talk about the BOXING points at hand or get lost.
Stop cluttering up the thread!!!!!!!!

Lol the quote proves you are wrong for the 3rd time.
Please give an example of a real belt Chisora has held?
Or an example of him beating a real world champion.

This doesnt require walls of bitchy text. Just stick to the quote. Prove me wrong.
What world champ was he not wrecked by?

Fanboy of who? You are the one white knighting Chisora.
He loses to other gate keepers and fring contenders and he gets destroyed by the top guys and champs. Thats a fair statement.

If chisora fights a champ he loses he's a serviceable gatekeeper, why the argument?

If chisora fights a champ he loses he's a serviceable gatekeeper, why the argument?
I think his argument is that by losing it has made Chisora better than former Champs and other gatekeepers. He wants people to acknowledge that buy consistently losing it has made Chisora better.

Also, for some reason you are not allowed to look at the Haye or Furry stoppages when you judge him. I have no idea why you shouldnt count those but he wants you to not consider those.

He also has a problem with people usimg the word "wrecked" when Chisora loses to champs .

I think all 3 of those points are ridiculous. So thats the back and forth in a nut shell.

Id like to watch Stiverne and Del Boy throw down actually. Thats a really fun fight.

You sound like you are about to cry. Lol
Save the insults dummy. Again the whole thread has chewed you up and spit you out.
Talk about the BOXING points at hand or get lost.
Stop cluttering up the thread!!!!!!!!

Lol the quote proves you are wrong for the 3rd time.
Please give an example of a real belt Chisora has held?
Or an example of him beating a real world champion.

This doesnt require walls of bitchy text. Just stick to the quote. Prove me wrong.
What world champ was he not wrecked by?

Fanboy of who? You are the one white knighting Chisora.
He loses to other gate keepers and fring contenders and he gets destroyed by the top guys and champs. Thats a fair statement.

You have the gall to talk about spam after your useless posts that completely deviate from the point! lol
Yeah I'm about to cry, with laughter at your pathetic attempts to avoid admitting you are totally wrong. Both Pulev and Vitali have been world champions, Chisora faced both and didn't get wrecked by either. Chisora gave Vitali his toughest fight since Lewis and Chisora went to a split decision with Pulev. Neither wrecked him and both are champs. So give it up. I seriously think there is something wrong with you. You've been proved wrong now many times over but you still can't admit it.

I think you have a disorder, probably narcissistic personality disorder. Narcissists find it really hard to admit they are wrong and react severely to perceived criticism. To feel better, they may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior. Really does sound a lot like you.

Back