If AJ manages to defeat Wilder in spectacular fashion will we start seeing the Ajerks? | Page 9

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by Marc A, May 4, 2017.

1. aries Red Belt

aries
    I don't know, for some reason WklySportsMemes can't admit that chisora has fought and loss against champs without getting wrecked several times. I've already said he's a decent gatekeeper.

2. aries Red Belt

aries
    Why would you think that at all, I've never once claimed anything like that. Chisora has more experience than Stiverne at the top level of the sport. That is undeniable. Never said he was better than any champ except for Stiverne.

Again I never once said you can't look at the Haye and Fury stoppages. He got stopped no argument but those are two elite level guys. Haye was the 2nd best HW in the world at the time and Fury went on to beat Wlad.

I have a problem with you moving the goalposts. Now you are trying to do a U-turn and claim that wrecked just means losing. Wrecked means losing in devastating fashion or at least taking a severe one-sided beating. Chisora didn't get wrecked by anyone other than Haye and Fury.

Seriously I think you do have narcisstic personality disorder for not being able to admit you are wrong.

Jonny Ninja likes this.
  3. WklySportsMemes Green Belt

WklySportsMemes
    Even matchup. I still think Stiverne is better. But I will admit same level of fighter.
    Good match making
    Proof you did not watch either of thise fights. The only thing you know about past fights is by googling. Look idiot, this is boxing forum. I know you dont understand that or boxing. Your feelings are so hurt and you have been so embarrassed by multiple people in this thread you have to make up more false narratives about everone else being crazy when you have already been proven wrong.

4. aries Red Belt

aries
    Still can't admit it can you? lol it's pathetic really. I watched both fights and Chisora did not get WRECKED by Pulev or Vitali both were champs. End of discussion, you are WRONG.

5. WklySportsMemes Green Belt

WklySportsMemes
    Everyone of your post is a contradiction.
    You said countless times "besides". Do you know what besides means?
    You are the only one who has moved goal post and created multiple pointless points to argue.
    Chisora gets beat by gatekeepers and better contenders. He gets wreckecked and stopped by the top guys. If he loses this next one I hope you go into hiding. Just that simple. Nobody said any different. Only person wrong in the thread has been you. But keep crying and making stuff up.
    Edit: thought you said Pulev had belt at time.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  6. WklySportsMemes Green Belt

WklySportsMemes
    I scored those fights a lot wider. I also remember thinking that Pulev was a bogus split decision. Its sad that you have to argue the levels of losing. Thats what your argument has been reduced to.

7. aries Red Belt

aries
    Your posts are full of shit and every single time you fail to address the key point, that you are wrong when you claimed that Chisora gets wrecked when he fights champs. Vitali, Pulev and Fury (first time) didn't wreck him. You are wrong, that's all there is to it. You really must have a screw loose to still be fighting not to admit what is obvious to everyone who can be bothered to read this thread. You are just making a fool of yourself and it's been going on for quite a while. I'm now convinced you do have narcissistic personality disorder, it's the only explanation why you can't admit you are wrong.

8. aries Red Belt

aries
    You are really trying to change tack now. So wrecked now just becomes losing a points decision lol Chisora fought well against Vitali, did better than any other opponent after Lewis. Pulev clearly won the fight but it was no wrecking. Try again.

9. PUO3 You are a can.

PUO3
    I honest to god dont know what fight you watched with Pulev. Chisora had maybe two decent rounds (which he still lost) and other than that he got worked. Crying to the ref openly because he couldnt use his shitty tactics to stop Pulev from beating his ass.

It was a very, very easy win for Pulev. I 110% believe youre looking at the scorecard results and have not watched the fight.

Nearly the same thing with Vitali as well. Chisora had a couple decent rounds mid way through the fight. Aside from possibly stealing that one or two rounds he got shutout.

He got whooped. Both times. And by Fury. And by Haye. Whooped.

WklySportsMemes likes this.
  10. aries Red Belt

aries
    Sorry but I don't call that whooped. Whooped is what Canelo did to Chavez. Chisora got beat by Pulev pretty clearly but that was no whooping. Maybe we just have totally different definitions of 'whooping'. And the ref was pretty clearly biased against Chisora in the fight because everytime Chisora got close to Pulev, Pulev tied him up and Chisora got warned repeatedly for coming in with his head too low when he was just doing his usual bob and weave. Smart fight from Pulev with a clear on side ref. Not saying Chisora would have won anyway but lets not pretend the ref wasn't a Pulev team player.

And certainly I don't see Vitali as having whooped Chisora. Chisora came back in the later rounds with a clearly tiring Vitali who did the old Klitscko hug of love tactic as Chisora came forward with body attacks. Certainly far from a whooping.

11. PUO3 You are a can.

PUO3
    When the fight isnt competitive and there is a dominant, clear winner, the other guy got whooped.

WklySportsMemes likes this.
  12. WklySportsMemes Green Belt

WklySportsMemes
    Chisora got Wrecked and lost both fights wide in my book. Your opinion doesnt matter to me. Its worthless. Only a self important delusional retard thinks he can make clinical diagnoses online. You get dumber every post.

If Chisora gets wrecked again this weekend you may be on suicide watch.

13. WklySportsMemes Green Belt

WklySportsMemes
    Exactly how I saw it too.
    Im convinced he didnt watch
    Chisora v Furry 2
    Wilder v Scott
    Chisora v Pulev
    Chisora v Klit

14. aries Red Belt

aries
    Then I take it that Canelo got whooped when he fought Mayweather? In my opinion that wasn't a whooping, it certainly wasn't a wrecking as weakspurtmeme puts it. A whooping to me displays some level of inflicting serious damage on the opponent just like Canelo did to Chavez.

15. aries Red Belt

aries
    You are an idiot if your definition of wrecked just means losing a fight by a wide margin rather than suffering severe damage. Fury II was a wrecking as Chisora looked sickened in there. Vitali wasn't Chisora didn't look like disheartened or like he suffered significant damage, certainly no where near a stoppage.

And I couldn't care less if Chisora wins or loses, i'm not a fan. I just reckon you underrated him. Chisora didn't get wrecked when he fought Pulev and Vitali and Fury first time so you are still just as wrong as you were at the start of this thread so I don't value your opinion any more than a small annoying childs. You are just full of bollocks.

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  16. aries Red Belt

aries
    I watched all those fights. I don't know why you are including Malik vs Wilder in there, for what purpose? We know Wilder made short work of him, so what?

17. WklySportsMemes Green Belt

WklySportsMemes
    It doesnt matter what you think. You are dumb wrong and dont know a lot about boxing.
    You keep trying to explain consistently losing.
    How you rate a gatekeeper is your own buisness. Stop trying to force your backwards logic on others. You dont make the rules.

By the way i believe the Chisora fight was cancelled anyways. Lol

18. PUO3 You are a can.

PUO3
    Yes Canelo got whooped

19. Canelo Purple Belt

Canelo
    No he never, he got outboxed whilst taking very little damage.

Liam Walsh just got 'whooped'. You're all over the place with your use of the English language, that's what's causing the confusion here.

This @WklySportsMemes dude is a joke, he doesn't even know what he's arguing about anymore, he's changed his view about 15 times already.

I can end this right now. Chisora and Stiverne are both the same standard of fighter and would be 50-50 against each other, simple as that. Beating Stiverne is no better than a win over Chisora and vice versa. Derek was never talked up as a win to shout about until certain folk on here name drop Stiverne as if he's on another level, the dude nearly died making it into the ring against Wilder and has one stand out win against Chris Arreola.

That should be it, no need to carry on this pointless discussion.

Jonny Ninja and aries like this.
  20. WklySportsMemes Green Belt

WklySportsMemes
    Canelo got whooped by Floyd and Chisora whooped/wrecked multiple times.
    Im sorry those words trigger fanboys like you guys

You and Aries are no authorities on boxing or the English language.
    Never changed my argument. You have me confused with the guy who said "nobody wrecks Chisora" then changed his story multiple times from there.
    Stiverne was actually a world champ Chisora is regional guy. Stiverne will also be challenging for a belt again much sooner than Chisora. Ranked higher. Smarter fighter. More controlled fighter. Chisora is lucky to even be boxing. His fight against another fading star was just canceled.
    So even though they are built the same and have some similar attributes many people think Stiverne is better. Its an opinion backed by logical points mentioned above. Take your gripes from other threads and your extreme exaggerations elsewhere.