Idiocracy , 2006 movie predicts the future?

Not really. A haji is merely someone who has completed the pilgrimage to mecca.
Not if you were on deployment circa 2003. *shrugs* It was a term used by soldiers to indicate practically any Iraqi, regardless of religion or whether that person had actually gone on Haj.

A case from 2012 regarding haji's offensiveness. Sure, the literal translation of that word is someone who has gone on hajj (I'm not sure why we spell this with two js, it's only one j in Arabic), but that's not how US troops employed it. It's certainly less offensive than towel head though, hence why I brought it up.

This thread is great. @Bloodworth fantastically misunderstood Idiocracy. But the capper was when he asked a mod what racial slurs and derogatory terms he was allowed to use.

Not if you were on deployment circa 2003. *shrugs* It was a term used by soldiers to indicate practically any Iraqi, regardless of religion or whether that person had actually gone on Haj.
Same thing for guys in Afghanistan, I learned if from a buddy who was there around the same time frame. He explained both uses to me.

The best part of that movie is that it is a worst case scenario and yet the country is still preferable to living in Mexico in reality.

Only because you felt at home in it.

Which kind of proves the point.

i give my plants gatorade instead of water. its like water but has electrolytes

Wrong, trump is the preppy well groomed type. Idiocracy portrays the liberal far left.
Liberals by pass testing on over population or econimic strain.

They definitely dont think before they act. They will let in thousands of kids without even thinking about classroom space.
Small towns in italy and Greece barley getting by were inundated with refugees by liberals. Screw the number of resources or number of jobs. Just let them in
And that sums up the dangerous compassionate thinking bleeding heart liberals bring to the table.
They act on emotions rather then logic

This whole thread and your ability to not being able to spell a simple word like barely (barley is a grain), is a wonderful testament to your intellect.

This whole thread and your ability to not being able to spell a simple word like barely (barley is a grain), is a wonderful testament to your intellect.

People who point out grammar mistakes are a special kind of nerd

My phone puts in its own words at times.
Wait you dont just type and hit reply.

You actually type a post then proof read it. Ha ha ha ha ha. Lol.

Especially on a mma site in the war room. Good one.

Your grammer is no good. Wah wah wah.

You get your phone to type words for you because you can't be bothered to type them yourself. Idiocracy much?

maybe it's a sign that we're educated?
maybe it's a sign that we're business professionals?
maybe it's a sign that we aren't stupid?

are you a redneck?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back