Idiocracy , 2006 movie predicts the future?

yeah but English is your second language.

& you're sourcing a terrible opinion piece article, to back up your opinion?

holy shit you really are a redneck. how many times have you gotten left back in school?

Rednecks are poor spellers?

Rednecks are poor spellers?
dvsxGG.gif

I still think it's hilarious every time I see this thread that TS thinks this movie is about liberals.

He's so blinded by partisanship he can't even see blatant partisanship by liberals for liberals about conservatives.

I still think it's hilarious every time I see this thread that TS thinks this movie is about liberals.

He's so blinded by partisanship he can't even see blatant partisanship by liberals for liberals about conservatives.
hes still digging
shovel.jpg

Joe Rogan did if you're going by that movie. That movie ripped off his comedy bit

Gatorade pays California $300K, settles anti-water complaint

Sep 22, 2017 7:55 AM
( KATHLEEN RONAYNE/ AP) -- Just because drought-ravaged California has spent years urging residents to conserve water doesn't mean it wants people to actually stop drinking the stuff.

When a Gatorade cellphone game suggested doing just that state Attorney General Xavier Becerra filed a complaint accusing the popular thirst-quenching drink's maker of false advertising.

By Thursday -- less than a day after Becerra's complaint -- the issue was water under the bridge: Gatorade quickly reached a settlement in which it agreed to pay $300,000 and promised not to badmouth water. The company admitted no wrongdoing.

At issue was Gatorade's free mobile game "Bolt!," in which players help "refuel" Olympic runner Usain Bolt's race to a finish line. The sprinter picks up speed when he hits Gatorade icons and slows when he runs into water.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/gatorade-pays-california-300k-settles-anti-water-complaint

Electrolytes and shit hahahahahahahaah!

Back