Ice Cold Igor Vovchanchyn Vs UFC Top 15 2018

I think the only guy on this list, who could take a Igor overhand might be Mark Hunt.

He has a good shot at winning against allmost everyone, at any weight...

hmmm... u´re belittlin´ someone who built this sport and contributed to the current skill set....
Ummm.... did you read the OP, and the title of the thread? I was answering it, don't be so sensitive.

Ummm.... did you read the OP, and the title of the thread? I was answering it, don't be so sensitive.
Im actually not, and it´s not about Royce.

U´re belittlin´ him but ask yourself: how would these current WWs fare back in the days @ openweight against super-roided monsters, at 250-280, near NHB rules, in tournaments, several fights per night, without good medical assistance?

Last edited:
Im actually not, and it´s not about Royce.

U´re belittlin´ him but ask yourself: how would these current WWs would fare back in the days @ openweight against super-roided monsters, at 250-280, near NHB rules, in tournaments, several fights per night, without good medical assistance?
You continue to take what I said personally. If it makes you feel better, I will answer another way:
Question: Ice Cold Igor Vovchanchyn Vs UFC Top 15 2018, how would he do?
My Answer: Poorly

You continue to take what I said personally. If it makes you feel better, I will answer another way:
Question: Ice Cold Igor Vovchanchyn Vs UFC Top 15 2018, how would he do?
My Answer: Poorly
Nuthin´personal, and u actually ducked the question.

He'd starch them all except the top 5...and Tuivasa.

Would be shocked if he could actually even make it to WW.

Of course he couldn't. I was just making a joke on how the OP said Igor would be top 5 in any division he chose. If he chose WW or below I think he'd definitely be champ.

Nuthin´personal, and u actually ducked the question.
Are you creating your own thread? What do WW's have to do with it? That has nothing to do with tis thread. Igor was not a WW. If you want that discussion, make a thread on it, although I don't see it going far. Are you talking about Royce? Because today's fighters at WW would make a laughing stock out of the early UFC. Royce was a pioneer, but he would do about as good today as the football players in the leather helmet era would be in today's NFL- not very. Same with Igor really.

He is 44, not 30. He would get killed. Even in his heyday, he beat a bunch of sub-par fighters with shitty records.

Seriously, this "in his prime vs. today" nonsense, combined with Pride nut-hugging of average-at-best fighters, has got to stop.

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. The Stipe we have right now beats any fighter on the planet from anytime, or any promotion. That’s just my opinion. But it’s my honest opinion, and it’s not changing anytime soon.

Lol. The guy barely beat this incarnation of overeem, which is the worst Reem has been since his pride days.

But was UFC Cro-Cop prime Cro-Cop? Gotta fill in all the blanks when doing MMA math.
not just that, he is on a monster win streak / revenge tour and only got USADA'd on a huge technicality.

Igor fought a bunch of shit fighters, like most people in Pride. It is time to let go. Here is a list of his last 10 wins, and their records. Please pick out the signature wins that make him so great!

igor.jpg

Even with him being very undersized in this generation I see him using his explosiveness and Power to annihilate most of the division. The division is filled up with experienced athletes who are out of there physical prime right now and only able to stay at the top because of being crafty veterans. And the younger athletes just don't seem to have the skills to get to the top. I think there are a couple guys might be able to defeat Igor Stipe Oleinik maybe blaydes
12451.jpg

Ice Cold Igor Vovchanchyn
Age 30
Height 5 ft 7 in
Weight 230
Reach 68 inc

Ice Cold Igor Vovchanchyn Vs UFC Top 15 2018

Champion : Stipe Miocic
1 Francis Ngannou
2 Alistair Overeem
3 Alexander Volkov
4 Curtis Blaydes
5 Fabricio Werdum
6 Derrick Lewis
6 Mark Hunt
8 Marcin Tybura
9 Andrei Arlovski
10 Aleksei Oleinik
11 Stefan Struve
12 Tai Tuivasa
13 Shamil Abdurakhimov
14 Junior Albini
15 Justin Willis
at some point he was 240 pounds, you think its "udersized"??? he was short, but not a small guy by any means, his arms and legs are short but all muscle

The Stipe we have right now beats any fighter on the planet from anytime, or any promotion. That’s just my opinion.
I'd have a hard time saying that given how close he was close to losing to the Reem.

I rephrase it as "The Stipe we have right now is a favorite against any fighter".
But I don't find him insanely superior. he's just got a slight edge, it's not like he's like Silva fighting Griffin. Feels like he's just got a slight edge on some opponents.

So I think he'll lose sooner or later. Even though he's well rounded enough not to have any particular type of kryptonite.

Last edited:
Back