Ice Cold Igor Vovchanchyn Vs UFC Top 15 2018

Lee got spinning head kicked and was able to turn it around.

Stripe got eye poke but got ko.... stripe couldn't wrestle down the worst hw with terrible take-down defense?

He shouldn't use the eye poke excuse because he choose to try to strike back and paid for it.
okay i like the post cuz one out of your three statements one was valid. hint : it wasnt the first or second

Last edited:
I loved me some Igor, but let's be real here...the dude lost almost every big fight he had in PRIDE. Not every big fight, but almost every big fight.

The man did have 33 fights prior entering PRIDE .... and did beat prime roided Mark Kerr 2X ( The first win was ruled a no contest before PRIDE legalised kneeing a downed opponent ) and Kazushi Sakuraba ( admittedly after Sakuraba fought Royce in their legendary 90 minute contest )

He could cut down to 185 and destroy the division very few people out there could take that right hand

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. The Stipe we have right now beats any fighter on the planet from anytime, or any promotion. That’s just my opinion. But it’s my honest opinion, and it’s not changing anytime soon.

Prime Cain makes Stipe go sleepy

The man did have 33 fights prior entering PRIDE .... and did beat prime roided Mark Kerr 2X ( The first win was ruled a no contest before PRIDE legalised kneeing a downed opponent ) and Kazushi Sakuraba ( admittedly after Sakuraba fought Royce in their legendary 90 minute contest )

Which was why I was very careful to point out he didn't lose them all lol

okay i like the post cuz one out of your three statements was valid. hint : it wasnt the first or second

I actually feel bad if stripe gets beat by DC because his fans are going to bandwagon jump. There going to say he was never a great champion.

My stance has always been that stripe is a good fighter, nothing more nothing less. I like then person he is.

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. The Stipe we have right now beats any fighter on the planet from anytime, or any promotion. That’s just my opinion. But it’s my honest opinion, and it’s not changing anytime soon.
RVKZ0n.gif

I actually feel bad if stripe gets beat by DC because his fans are going to bandwagon jump. There going to say he was never a great champion.

My stance has always been that stripe is a good fighter, nothing more nothing less. I like then person he is.
Steeps is better than good, hes great. however DC may be the greatest. cant wait for the fight.

Igor would do well. He'd need to round out his skillz a bit. But with those hands at HW anything is possible.

Doubt it. Stipe would have his hands full with the top pride HWs in their prime. He's made bank beating old/shot guys and a young Frances.

He would do about as well as Royce Gracie facing today's fighters.

Well, Cro cop kicked him into never never land when Igor was in his prime, and we know how CC did in the UFC. That said, I think Igor would get clobbered by todays HW's.

Well, Cro cop kicked him into never never land when Igor was in his prime, and we know how CC did in the UFC. That said, I think Igor would get clobbered by todays HW's.
was his 60th fight...

Well, today´s fighters are partly what they are thanx to him... so it is what it is...
That's really beside the point. We were talking about how he would do against today's fighters.

But was UFC Cro-Cop prime Cro-Cop? Gotta fill in all the blanks when doing MMA math.

Big Igor fan but I dont think he could get more than 5 wins against that list tbh.

If he could make MW though? holy shit he'd hurt some people bad.

Back