'I wish Jon had knocked me out in six seconds' - Daniel Cormier

damn this fatso is deluded as hell
dont get me wrong, i was rooting for DC
but it seems as if he simply cannot fully comprehend the rivalry is over.

cant blame him to lobby for a 3rd fight, if his life depend on it, but count me off the bandwagon.. props for wanting to succeed, but jones murdered u

aknowledge that already

When GSP beat you... he left no room for doubt. You KNOW that there's nothing you could have done to win.

When GSP beat you... he left no room for doubt. You KNOW that there's nothing you could have done to win.
20130317084136_IMG_4650.JPG

Kenflo has such a sweet job... Tried two or three times to claim that belt at the top of the mountain and couldnt do it, recognized it, scaled back and set himself up for a great job that he is good at and probably makes good money doing, and more importantly doesnt have to get beat up to get paid

"If fighting was nice x gf, she would allowed Jon to walk out and double knee me and knock me out in six seconds. But NO, she had to give me some success before it happened. I congratulate Jon."

I hope DC returns for easy money fights. I still think he could do damage against anyone but Jones, but why take the beatings. I would LOVE DC vs Fedor.

7 figure paydays is why you take the beatings.

Yes, April 2017, excluding the Hendricks, Serra, and Hughes fights.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.
You sure put a lot of weight on Sherdog join date. It's not like 2013 is some kind of veteran-sherdog status either.

Also, GSP didn't "win" against Serra or Hughes the first times. He got finished in both of those fights. His fight against Hendricks is a "win".

You sure put a lot of weight on Sherdog join date. It's not like 2013 is some kind of veteran-sherdog status either.

Also, GSP didn't "win" against Serra or Hughes the first times. He got finished in both of those fights. His fight against Hendricks is a "win".
That's what I was saying April 2017, those were the 3 times he did not win convincingly as addressed in my initial post that you quoted, and tried to refute with a picture of visible post-fight damage.

You're losing track of your own shit, Ape'17, focus.

/

That's what I was saying April 2017, those were the 3 times he did not win convincingly as addressed in my initial post that you quoted, and tried to refute with a picture of visible post-fight damage.

You're losing track of your own shit, Ape'17, focus.

/
Your original post did not address the Hendricks fight.

Your original post did not address the Hendricks fight.
Yes Apes, I was making a general statement about the majority of GSP's career-wins. I wasn't arguing that GSP beat everybody convincingly from his first pro fight to his retirement fight.

I made a general statement saying that GSP would beat his opponents unanimously and leave no room for doubt.

You hear that? That's the bell ringing, signifying the end to this ESL class. Later

DC would murder and rape shogun...not even a remotely close fight...dc would rag doll him all over the place...2nd round tko win for dc...
DC just got his brain rattled, and Shogun always carries knockout power. DC would rightfully be a sizeable favorite, but Rua is a live dog in any fight.

Daniel is talking as though time is real. It's a fake construct.

If he wants the KO to be in 6 seconds, just count them really slowly. Make each second half a round.

And call the shin a double knee and *PRESTO* his wish comes true.

Ppl need to get creative to make their dreams come true.

In my mind I am 100% the FW champion.

But I'll never make weight.
Well finally someone who does actually scientific research. Yes this is scientifically proven. For all those who think its bullshit.

DC is truly a remarkable fighter. At this point, he beats every LHW other than Jones. The only guy I see beating him would be prime Anderson.

Well finally someone who does actually scientific research. Yes this is scientifically proven. For all those who think its bullshit.
We can talk till we're blue in our faces but they won't get it till we blew in their faces

Wasn't he the one who had an embarassing loss to Mike Russow?
..no....that shouldn't be embarrassing....duffee took the most vicious GNP.....late stoppages can be dangerous....

I can understand this. Given this ending, there's always the "what if I didn't get caught with that one kick". Because the fight was essentially dead even prior to that. Tough pill to swallow for sure, but ultimately he's had two chances and unfortunately was unable to get the job done. Tough to drum up interest in a third bout.

If DC want to fight Jones third time, by this logic Rumble should fight DC third time too.

I can understand this. Given this ending, there's always the "what if I didn't get caught with that one kick". Because the fight was essentially dead even prior to that. Tough pill to swallow for sure, but ultimately he's had two chances and unfortunately was unable to get the job done. Tough to drum up interest in a third bout.

I dont think fight was dead even, Jones started to pull ahead in the 3rd round. Very similar to the first fight actually. So it wasnt fluke, it was logical end of the fight.

bawling on live tv and saying the rivalry is over when you lose twice

now trying to interject a "but" into the mix.

Its honestly a toss up between him and Cruz over whos the biggest wanker in the UFC.

By all means i would love to see jones make a fool out of him yet again though.

Back