'I wish Jon had knocked me out in six seconds' - Daniel Cormier

"If fighting was nice x gf, she would allowed Jon to walk out and double knee me and knock me out in six seconds. But NO, she had to give me some success before it happened. I congratulate Jon."

I hope DC returns for easy money fights. I still think he could do damage against anyone but Jones, but why take the beatings. I would LOVE DC vs Fedor.

I just wished you hadn't had fucking cried. Now i have to explain to the children of the world why a grown ass man was LifetimeTV level crying in public. FML!

"If fighting was nice x gf, she would allowed Jon to walk out and double knee me and knock me out in six seconds. But NO, she had to give me some success before it happened. I congratulate Jon."

I hope DC returns for easy money fights. I still think he could do damage against anyone but Jones, but why take the beatings. I would LOVE DC vs Fedor.

You think he was just sit there and Goulet you, Dan?

And I don't give a fuck what anybody says, DC is capable of beating him. The chance likely won't arise. A good headkick will end most fights. A good headkick isn't something that lands in most fights.

Thinking DC is ever gonna fight Fedor

giphy.gif

DC murders Fedor.

Back