'I wish Jon had knocked me out in six seconds' - Daniel Cormier

DC vs. Shogun next... great fight.
Do you want Shogun dead? Seriously? You're always trying to throw old ass Shogun to the wolves. No, he's never getting that LHW strap again. No, that would not be a "great fight." Stop trying to kill Shogun.

It's great to hear his spirits are improving. I wish him a successful return.

He can make it back to Jones in what? 2 years maybe?
That is...
IF he's active
IF he stays healthy...Good luck with that.
IF he wins all his fights
IF he is impressive in those wins

...If all that does fall into place he'll be 40

"If he won both fights there is no rivalry"

DC was thinking clearer when he was concussed.

Not even half the fight was over when he was TKO'd. Damn this guy's ego is Crazy. He wants to start over and go for a 3rd crack at Jon. OK. Whatever. I'll pay to watch. Here we go again.
Ego? I don't see it that way. He's a competitor. Some people face failure head on. Others avoid it their entire life by not taking risks. No nuts, no glory.

Wasn't he the one who had an embarassing loss to Mike Russow?

Nothing embarrassing at all about losing one's consciousness from a series of such savagely brutal punches. Russow should have been banned from the sport. That was a worse spectacle to behold than Drago vs Creed.

Jones told Mir that he doesn't mind giving up a round to lead them on and doesn't mind letting go of a submission just to get into their heads.

^ where are the dick pills?

I hope DC goes to HW.

Looks like the fact that DC had some success in first couple of rounds, unabled him to have a full closure on this rivalry, he will always think about "What could've been"

Understandable
Also it is not like he is totally without chance.

On a perfect day I believe he can beat Jones. Of course that is much to ask. And because he is already pretty old another fight is not likely.

People take losses to seriously in MMA. I'm not arguing for III but the idea that it should never happen is ridiculous. On any given day a guy can get caught.

Ego? I don't see it that way. He's a competitor. Some people face failure head on. Others avoid it their entire life by not taking risks. No nuts, no glory.
What are you talking about he's already lost twice. How many chances do you get to win at something before you have to accept defeat? Some avoid accepting defeat because their over inflated egos will not allow it. These people are usually small, tiny little men inside. A real man accepts defeat and his own limitations. DC is never beating Jones. He's going to be chasing that purple dragon like a dope fiend forever. He lacks grace and humility. I like DC though, a lot more than Jones.

I love DC but he's in a bad spot here, the distance between him and the rest of the division is as big if not bigger than the gap between him & Jones

Daniel is talking as though time is real. It's a fake construct.

If he wants the KO to be in 6 seconds, just count them really slowly. Make each second half a round.

And call the shin a double knee and *PRESTO* his wish comes true.

Ppl need to get creative to make their dreams come true.

In my mind I am 100% the FW champion.

But I'll never make weight.
Thats it bro conor has that shit down thats a real pro right there lol

Last edited:
Not even half the fight was over when he was TKO'd. Damn this guy's ego is Crazy. He wants to start over and go for a 3rd crack at Jon. OK. Whatever. I'll pay to watch. Here we go again.

It's b/c he's a true competitor, and one of the best to ever do it. Is normal.

Back