I told yall... Big Bang Zhang hits much harder than Wilder!

User9992

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I told yall... Big Bang Zhang hits much harder than Wilder!

Last edited:
He is an absolute unit....this only tells how fucking strong and a unit is Hrgovic.. he had a mentalni breakdown against Zhang because the death of his father...and fought Zhang with his hands down.. no defense..taking Zhang's best shots like nothing..like completely erratic behavior( he did drop him once but behind the ear and I think he slipped)

He doesn't have the one shot power of Wilder. He's just obviously better at mixing it up and landing his offense.

Wilder used to mix it up a lot more on his way up the ladder. Then at some point he realized how devastating his straight right hand was and stopped doing everything else.

Old man didn’t do crap aside from those 2 lefts …. Looked old and slow af with 0 stamina today…. He does not have Wilder’s one shot power … Parker with 2 nice back to back wins … hope they don’t do a rematch

Wilder can punch through the guards of big man and make them fly all over the ring

The men known for power like Zhang, Joshua etc have size but what Wilder does is far more impressive

Zhang has power. Hes a big boy. What? 300 pounds? Big man punch hard. But Wilder is a freak and i dont think we will ever see someone like him again. Wilder has to work 10 times as hard and has to generate much more power to overcome that weight difference.

Ngannou, Johua, Zhang, Joyce, Lewis and the other mc dondals drivers aint shit compared to Wilder. They wouldnt survive 1 round in Wilders position.

My man Wilder is dumb as shit and maybe the most limited elite boxer in history of combat sports, but fuck ... hes a genetic anomaly.

Last edited:
Zhang obviously didn't train for this fight and underestimated Parker. If he can put in some work in the gym he can do better in the rematch. Parker is well rounded and might make adjustments himself so we'll see.

Wilder could only smash cans and journeymen. 4 times he stepped in with top HWs and didn’t get 1 finish, and should’ve lost all 4. Zhang has put down hrgovic, Joyce and Parker. The last 2 have/had possibly the best chins in the division. Zhang hits harder. Wilder is a protected can crusher that looks great against c level fighters and boxers with exceptionally slow feet

Zhang obviously didn't train for this fight and underestimated Parker. If he can put in some work in the gym he can do better in the rematch. Parker is well rounded and might make adjustments himself so we'll see.

His stamina is his issue and not really fixable at this point in his career. Coming in lighter may make a bit of difference. I think the rematch will be the same, zhang has to knock Parker out to win otherwise he’s gonna lose all of the latter rounds again

Wilder could only smash cans and journeymen. 4 times he stepped in with top HWs and didn’t get 1 finish, and should’ve lost all 4. Zhang has put down hrgovic, Joyce and Parker. The last 2 have/had possibly the best chins in the division. Zhang hits harder. Wilder is a protected can crusher that looks great against c level fighters and boxers with exceptionally slow feet
I honestly think Hrgovic has a great (and possibly very underated) chin as well. I haven't seen all of his fights but I've never seen him really look like he was in trouble even against Zhang, who landed a lot on him and knocked him down he never seemed like he was really hurt.

they said there will be a rematch .. I gather zhang will fix himself up properly for that one and stop parker

I honestly think Hrgovic has a great (and possibly very underated) chin as well. I haven't seen all of his fights but I've never seen him really look like he was in trouble even against Zhang, who landed a lot on him and knocked him down he never seemed like he was really hurt.

Indeed. He proved he’s got a chin in the zhang fight. No doubt zhang hits incredibly hard

Indeed. He proved he’s got a chin in the zhang fight. No doubt zhang hits incredibly hard
He may even prove to have a better chin than Parker and Joyce. George Chuvalo was of Croatian stock as well so maybe there's something in the water over there.

Back