I think my wife is a racist

You're an idiot, what is your argument?

Don't give me that, are you saying they are racist against Black People now, not dark skinned people anymore?
I didn't have an argument I was just laughing at you trying to pretend that Thai people don't have a culture of racism when they very clearly do.
Question why do you feel so strongly that they don't. Have you even traveled to Thailand or south east asia?

It's not Racial when the Tibetans, Uighurs, Miens, and Hmongs, are all Asians and The Han want to exterminate them or impose their laws on them.
Uighurs are partly Caucasoid so it is racial. As for the other groups, you can call them 'sub-races' , so it is 'racial' in a sense. Europeans,North Africans,MiddleEasterners and in some anthropological circles even South Asians are considered Caucasoid , but there is a huge difference between them.

Rather a moot point because these racial labels are inaccurate measures of diversity in light of population genetics . If we are discussing race in a very general and topical manner then these racial groupings with "oid"suffix is ok I guess. But when you start to delve deeply into their difference you have to acknowledge that all populations are hybrids of sorts and these simplistic Caucasoid and Mongoloid labels are misleading and too vague.

Don't give me that, are you saying they are racist against Black People now, not dark skinned people anymore?
Both. Asians are racist against dark skinned races and prejudiced or 'racist' against dark skinned Asian ethnics or Asian sub-races.

and where are the people complaining about Black and Hispanic celebrities in America being too White? having light skinned? there is none. They just want to complain about other Countries.

What makes you think these kind of assumptions are ok? Who are you to say "they just want to complain?"

I didn't have an argument I was just laughing at you trying to pretend that Thai people don't have a culture of racism when they very clearly do.
Question why do you feel so strongly that they don't. Have you even traveled to Thailand or south east asia?
lol, I'm done with you, you have 0 reading comprehension skill.

Uighurs are partly Caucasoid so it is racial. As for the other groups, you can call them 'sub-races' , so it is 'racial' in a sense. Europeans,North Africans,MiddleEasterners and in some anthropological circles even South Asians are considered Caucasoid , but there is a huge difference between them.

Rather a moot point because these racial labels are inaccurate measures of diversity in light of population genetics . If we are discussing race in a very general and topical manner then these racial groupings with "oid"suffix is ok I guess. But when you start to delve deeply into their difference you have to acknowledge that all populations are hybrids of sorts and these simplistic Caucasoid and Mongoloid labels are misleading and too vague.
Sub-races? they are all a sub-group of the Mongoloid race including Hans. You can call it cultural, ethnical, religious, cleansing, but not Racial. Yes all those people are a sub-group of the Caucasoid race, White people just like to label their selves as the White Race. That's like saying Japan, or Korea, even China calling their selves the Yellow Race and any other Asians are not Pure Yellow Race like them, but inferior and less than them. It's just ridiculous. it is not a moot point, only in America can they label all Mongoloids Asians but Whites are different than all the Caucasoid groups.

Ok, you want to play that game. Muslims have a shorter history and presence in America than Asians, but they have more power and influence than Asians, how do you explain that?

Oil.

Oil money and the Islamic advocacy and lobbying efforts it can pay for. Arabs are heavily invested in the US and use that as leverage for their group. The more Islamified the West is the more powerful the Arab world is. Arabs probably own more of our politicians than Asians do.

Powerful wealthy Arabs are aligned with the U.S. with regard to the US Middle Eastern foreign policy goals and geo-politics. Meanwhile China was a communist country aligned with the Soviets. While back in 70's-80's Japan was looked at as a serious economic competitor.

I would also factor into the equation that, since the Arabs aren't as much of a threat to U.S. world order as China is, in terms of empire and hegemony, the establishment powers in the U.S. governing structure aren't as wary or cautious of their influence and want to continue to retain their support in their geo-political goals.

Last edited:
What makes you think these kind of assumptions are ok? Who are you to say "they just want to complain?"
Gosh you're fucking dumb, you have no retort, nothing to say, nothing of substance to add to this discussion. You ignore everything I say.
Still racist. And methinks you're not having kids anytime soon so don't worry about it
I have lots of kids and I take care of more than that, and you're still dumber than a bag of rocks.

Gosh you're fucking dumb, you have no retort, nothing to say, nothing of substance to add to this discussion. You ignore everything I say.

I have lots of kids and I take care of more than that, and you're still dumber than a bag of rocks.

You have kids?!? Holy shit I feel bad for them. Any boys?

Bet they'd be proud of their pop pop putting some dumb fuck in his place. How old r u?
You're a certified retard, when there is no argument, the discussion is over. Good night Tard.

Both. Asians are racist against dark skinned races and prejudiced or 'racist' against dark skinned Asian ethnics or Asian sub-races.

Blacks are just as racist towards Asians if not more. You should read up on blacks targeting and bullying Asian immigrants in Philadelphia, San Francisco and NYC. A black man played the knockout game recently on an 80 year old asian man and killed him, police refused to charge him with a hate crime.

Or how about all the instances of black radio stations, television programs and celebrities that demean asians and advocate violence against them, like the HOTFM Tsunami song where black DJs made jokes about killing asians, or Ice Cubes anti-Korean songs which advocate violence against asian store owners?

Or how about the LA riots where blacks targeted Korean store owners which caused 40% of all Koreans in LA to consider relocating?

Can you find an equivalent to all this that Asians have done to blacks?

Asians never stepped on black lands and never colonized or enslaved a black nation, even though the Chinese did sail to Africa 100s of years ago in advanced ships and militaries. And now China is doing business with Africa and helping to grow their economy.

Blacks have always sided with Whites against Asians, because they are more culturally similar to one another. The largest mass lynching in American history was done by white and black laborours against Chinese Americans.

So maybe Asians treat Blacks badly because they've heard about how shitty Blacks treat Asians in the west. Except when Blacks are racist towards Asians its usually a lot more serious than someone staring or some hurt feelings.

The bad part is that this country and its people have to much obsession with money and status. In other words. They like to show they have this kind of power. Me, not so much.

The poorer the country, the most people are going to be obsessed with money and status. I'm telling you this as someone from a poor country myself.

Also, is totally normal for east asians to be racists. I had chinese classmates unwilling to sit in the same classroom in the same table with black people. In China there are also a lot of places looking for foreign teachers or musicians that openly tell you they don't want to hire black people. You should know that, and it affects all east asian countries. All of them.

Also, I think is normal for one buddisth person, surrounded by muslim influence in the south to be worried about her security when muslims are close. In the Philippines, Thailand, and some other muslim and not muslim asian countries, the muslim terrorist attacks are a common thing. Not a novelty like in Europe. So I don't blame your wife for her feelings against muslim people.

So if you feel like living with a person like this is kinda big deal for you, you should blame yourself for not marrying a white woman with not prejudices. So you should learn to live with that or divorce.

So if you feel like living with a person like this is kinda big deal for you, you should blame yourself for not marrying a white woman with not prejudices. So you should learn to live with that or divorce.

First of all. I would like to say a big thank you to MicroBrew and fallable for contributing in this thread. Insightsful and you do it in a good manner.

Loriquero. Thank you for your wise words. Believe me. I know how it is to feel and live Thailand. In a perfect world where people would recieve a fair salary to contra corruption. I would love that scenario.

As I mentioned earlier. There are ups and downs in life. What is the ideal and perfect woman for me? One that agrees with everything I stand for? No, thats not me. She is who she is and I knew that from the start. And that is also one side of her of many, that I do love her very much. I didn´t make this thread to bash my own woman.

I´m just feeling I´m in the middle of a storm, where on one side is my mother and sister and at my own home with my wife. Negative stuff that is soaring over and over again. When in thailand, she could have her occational rants and sudden extreme comments on arabs, I would then answer her with a smile(because in a strange way I thought it was so cute when she expressed those very direct and offensive comments, becuase I could not).- Honey we have a good life, why care what others do and think? And she would fall down very qucikly and be the same lovley and caring woman that she is.

Now residing in Malmö, I do have to make a compromise for the good cause and find a home outside of the city.

Cheers

What I learn from threads like this is that the real way to bring Alt Righters and SJWs together is to talk about how racist all Asian people are.

I kinda expect this from SJWs but its amusing watching Alt Righters blow their load when they get a chance to label another group as all being evil racists. They hate it when people label White people like that but once they get the chance to do it themselves to Asians they basically can't help themselves, that's why to me an SJW and Alt Righter are basically 2 sides of the same coin.

If China ever goes to war with the US, black/white relations in the west would be at an all time high. A common enemy brings people together.

Blacks are just as racist towards Asians if not more. You should read up on blacks targeting and bullying Asian immigrants in Philadelphia, San Francisco and NYC. A black man played the knockout game recently on an 80 year old asian man and killed him, police refused to charge him with a hate crime.

Or how about all the instances of black radio stations, television programs and celebrities that demean asians and advocate violence against them, like the HOTFM Tsunami song where black DJs made jokes about killing asians, or Ice Cubes anti-Korean songs which advocate violence against asian store owners?

Or how about the LA riots where blacks targeted Korean store owners which caused 40% of all Koreans in LA to consider relocating?

Can you find an equivalent to all this that Asians have done to blacks?

Asians never stepped on black lands and never colonized or enslaved a black nation, even though the Chinese did sail to Africa 100s of years ago in advanced ships and militaries. And now China is doing business with Africa and helping to grow their economy.

Blacks have always sided with Whites against Asians, because they are more culturally similar to one another. The largest mass lynching in American history was done by white and black laborours against Chinese Americans.

So maybe Asians treat Blacks badly because they've heard about how shitty Blacks treat Asians in the west. Except when Blacks are racist towards Asians its usually a lot more serious than someone staring or some hurt feelings.

Asians in Asia have no expereince with Blacks but they still have racist attitudes towards them . How would the average Asian in Asia even know about the Asian-Black dynamic in America. East Asians also have racist attitudes towards dark skinned South Asians, so it isn't just Blacks.

You are just tryng to find excuses . It is soo typical of Asians (MidEast,South Asia,East Asia) to always deny and downplay their racism, but they show umbrage when faced with White racism.

And China is also exploiting Africa, not as blatantly and overtly as Europeans did, but still exploiting. The Koreans, Taiwanese and Japanese supported the Apartheid government in South Africa and were classified as honorary Whites.

Plus the Blacks going to Asia aren't necessarily African Americans, so what do American Blacks have to do with Asian racism against Black Africans.

What I learn from threads like this is that the real way to bring Alt Righters and SJWs together is to talk about how racist all Asian people are.

I kinda expect this from SJWs but its amusing watching Alt Righters blow their load when they get a chance to label another group as all being evil racists. They hate it when people label White people like that but once they get the chance to do it themselves to Asians they basically can't help themselves, that's why to me an SJW and Alt Righter are basically 2 sides of the same coin.

If China ever goes to war with the US, black/white relations in the west would be at an all time high. A common enemy brings people together.

A lot of White Nationalists actually do not harbor hatred towards Asians like they do for Blacks . There are Asians supportive of White Nationalists / Alt-Right. There are prominent Alt-Righties who see Asians (especially North East Asians) as allies and accept them into the Alt-Right / WNist fold. John Derbyshire is a prominent Alt-Rightist / White Nationalist and he has a Taiwanese wife. Michelle Malkin panders to the Alt-right. Alt-Righties are partial to using the term NAM (non-Asian minority) to differentiate between Asians and Blacks & Brown Hispanics.

The Alt-right doesn't just hate Blacks here, they also hate it when Asian societies show a modicum of tolerance towards Blacks and Browns in Asia. The Alt-right comes to the defense of Asians when they read about Blacks and Browns in Asia facing prejudice.

I am familiar with Alt-right / WNist forums. When a news story features a Black person facing discrimination in East Asia, the bulk of the commenters attack the Black person and support nationalistic Asian sentiments. This was the case when a half-Black half-Japanese girl won Miss Japan. It was also the case when a half-Black half-Korean guy became a male model in Korea.

Last edited:
Sub-races? they are all a sub-group of the Mongoloid race including Hans. You can call it cultural, ethnical, religious, cleansing, but not Racial. Yes all those people are a sub-group of the Caucasoid race, White people just like to label their selves as the White Race. That's like saying Japan, or Korea, even China calling their selves the Yellow Race and any other Asians are not Pure Yellow Race like them, but inferior and less than them. It's just ridiculous. it is not a moot point, only in America can they label all Mongoloids Asians but Whites are different than all the Caucasoid groups.

Mongoloid, Caucasoid,Negroid are old designations. Yes they are still used but they are far too broad a designation to use when delving into distinctiveness of current groups.

You could say all these groups you mentioned came from a proto-Mongoloid ancestral group but that far back there was no Chinese or Tibetans, so there has been a lot of divergence since then such that Han Chinese , Tibetans , Native Americans and Filipinos can't be considered the same people. Would you consider Swedes, Saudis and Indians as the same race? So it is 'racial' but when I say 'racial' I mean sub-race.

Back