I think my wife is a racist

I mean, If a high profile person would say "Let me tell you why blacks sell drugs and involve themselves in criminal behavior instead of a more socially acceptable lifestyle: because they're uneducated, they're lazy and they're morally bankrupt. That's why."

He would go to prison in Sweden. I´m not joking. And I have to agree. Some things you just don´t say out loud.

Sounds like an oppressive cucked totalitarian society to me. As a person from the east I am amazed that in the west you can legit have your career/life ruined and even go to prison for saying 'racist' stuff. Racist often means standing up for the pride/strength of your own people/group/tribe.

So you go to prison for criticizing other groups who are 'alien' to your homeland and who want to change the demographics/genetics/culture and way of life. And yet in Sweden isn't it allowed to promote anti-Swedish stuff?

Mongoloid, Caucasoid,Negroid are old designations. Yes they are still used but they are far too broad a designation to use when delving into distinctiveness of current groups.

You could say all these groups you mentioned came from a proto-Mongoloid ancestral group but that far back there was no Chinese or Tibetans, so there has been a lot of divergence since then such that Han Chinese , Tibetans , Native Americans and Filipinos can't be considered the same people. Would you consider Swedes, Saudis and Indians as the same race? So it is 'racial' but when I say 'racial' I mean sub-race.
you keep changing your context, it's getting convoluted. You said Tony Jaa is an exception for "dark skinned" because he has Asian features. Then you go on to say racial as in subrace. Can't you stick to your original argument? and to borrow from you, Swedes, Saudis, and Indians are a subrace of the Caucasoids.

I would like to mention that people in this thread calling me a cock, pussy, and pathetic. Would you call me that in real life, or is the internet transforming you into alpha-mode?

The name callers are the idiots. Unfortunately they got into your thread and 'flamed' you bad. They tend to fuck everything up once the insults starts to fly. Doubt it they would say it to your face. They are hiding in the dark in mom's basement...

90192530_o.jpg

Yea and if some alt righters want to claim asians as allies, how the fuck is that asian peoples fault? What the fuck are Asians supposed to do about that? Real white supremacists consider Asians inferior anyways.

Your full of it bro, name me one asian supremacist organization that supports white nationalists, link me to one website or group that advocates asian supremacy, because there are some black supremactist organizations like the Black Hebrews, who btw totally shit on Asian people all the time including calling them ch!nks on the street.

Oh Shit some half black model received some discrimination in Korea, cry me a fucking river. I'm sure his life as a model is decent compensation for whatever he went through. I know of that half black model your referencing and he's probably drowning in Korean pussy right now so I think he'll be alright.

Thats tame compared to the type of racism that Asians receive from Blacks in America:

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/neviu...of-black-on-Asian-violence-is-out-3265760.php

And don't think Asians are going to forget about all this, everything is cause and effect. In America blacks have treated asians like shit due to having greater numbers and more political/social power, but it may not always be that way. We'll remember all this. Maybe for now they think they can do this to us because they see as pushovers or small in numbers.

typical white guilt defending the blacks like they are their children. If whites attacted blacks like that they would assume racism and be on it like flies on shit. I'm glad asians are standing up for themselves against such corrupt racist black and white communities.disgusting that white guy actually called what happened a "fight." I've experienced asian racism and it is almost nothing. Some cold or mean words, who cares? I've never had an asian try to put his hands on me. yet white guilt ridden pussies try to compare it to black racism where they literally try to kill you( which I've experienced along with my friends.)

Last edited:
Blacks are just as racist towards Asians if not more. You should read up on blacks targeting and bullying Asian immigrants in Philadelphia, San Francisco and NYC. A black man played the knockout game recently on an 80 year old asian man and killed him, police refused to charge him with a hate crime.

Or how about all the instances of black radio stations, television programs and celebrities that demean asians and advocate violence against them, like the HOTFM Tsunami song where black DJs made jokes about killing asians, or Ice Cubes anti-Korean songs which advocate violence against asian store owners?

Or how about the LA riots where blacks targeted Korean store owners which caused 40% of all Koreans in LA to consider relocating?

Can you find an equivalent to all this that Asians have done to blacks?

Asians never stepped on black lands and never colonized or enslaved a black nation, even though the Chinese did sail to Africa 100s of years ago in advanced ships and militaries. And now China is doing business with Africa and helping to grow their economy.

Blacks have always sided with Whites against Asians, because they are more culturally similar to one another. The largest mass lynching in American history was done by white and black laborours against Chinese Americans.

So maybe Asians treat Blacks badly because they've heard about how shitty Blacks treat Asians in the west. Except when Blacks are racist towards Asians its usually a lot more serious than someone staring or some hurt feelings.
so true. thanks for speaking what is right. Many blacks have no idea that they can be racist and allways assume they are not racist. But if 10 whites guys curb stomp a black guy they assume its race motivated. if blacks do it they are like " why you gotta make it about race? huh?" classic cognitive dissonance.

Last edited:
Incorrect, there's something called Media nowadays. In Korea during the LA riots every television station broadcasted the riots and the damage done to the Korean community.

Its also typical of Blacks to downplay their racism against Asians even more so (East Asian, South Asian, Middle Eastern). I'm not trying to find excuses nor am I saying that some Asians (especially the older generation) are not racist towards blacks, because they are.

But on the other hand I've known many Blacks that were treated extremely well in Asia, people thought they were famous and wanted to take pictures of them. They made friends easily and the young people were especially interested in befriending them. I've also known of Black women in Korea who got asked out more than some White girls. If you only want to see the negative side of my people then why should you expect that people don't do the same to yours?

In homogenous countries like East Asian nations there will always be racism and discrimination, you really think Africans aren't racist too? You think an Asian living in a black neighborhood or in an African nation would not recieve any racism? What make you think you're so morally superior, FOH. I ain't buying that crap.

I mention American blacks being racist towards Asians in America because it gives us a good litmus test on how the races interact with each other on neutral ground where both are minorities. And the evidence points to the fact that Blacks are just as racist towards Asians than vice versa, even more so actually.

As for Apartheid in South Africa, regular citizens have no control over what governments do or what they support. Just like Black Americans had no control over the Vietnam War, but still thousands of them went to Asian lands and slaughtered them didn't they? Like I said, on the grand scale we haven't done shit to your people.

There's also many Africans who feel like Chinese investment is a net positive, building much needed infrastructure and investment. But of course to one like yourself, Asians are always up to no good and trying to exploit Blacks. Your opinion of Africans must be pretty low if you think they're that easily exploitable. What has China done to other nations that was so horrible in your opinion that you think so low of them? Historically they haven't invaded many indigenous lands through force.

Sure some blacks protested the war, but then again Asian political leaders like Mao spoke out against slavery and discrimination against Blacks in the West. Duterte spoke out against police killings of Blacks in America.

That garbage won't work on me bud, to me your just the same as an Alt Righter.

<WellThere>

Races are judged by different standards when it comes to racism.

you keep changing your context, it's getting convoluted. You said Tony Jaa is an exception for "dark skinned" because he has Asian features. Then you go on to say racial as in subrace. Can't you stick to your original argument? and to borrow from you, Swedes, Saudis, and Indians are a subrace of the Caucasoids.
I never said he was an exception, infact I said his complexion is within the range of complexion for South East Asians. I also said that even though he is dark skinned (relative to some other Asians) he still has East Asian features.

Sub-race is just a term that recognizes the differemt phenotypes and linguistic groups with a so called 'race'. Both Semitic speaking peoples and Europeans are Caucasoid but there is a certain distinct phenotype within Semities and Northern Europeans have their own distinct phenotype.

In the same manner, if you want to keep using the broad catergory Mongoloid, then you have to admit there are sub-races within that catergory.

Incorrect, there's something called Media nowadays. In Korea during the LA riots every television station broadcasted the riots and the damage done to the Korean community.

Its also typical of Blacks to downplay their racism against Asians even more so (East Asian, South Asian, Middle Eastern). I'm not trying to find excuses nor am I saying that some Asians (especially the older generation) are not racist towards blacks, because they are.

But on the other hand I've known many Blacks that were treated extremely well in Asia, people thought they were famous and wanted to take pictures of them. They made friends easily and the young people were especially interested in befriending them. I've also known of Black women in Korea who got asked out more than some White girls. If you only want to see the negative side of my people then why should you expect that people don't do the same to yours?

In homogenous countries like East Asian nations there will always be racism and discrimination, you really think Africans aren't racist too? You think an Asian living in a black neighborhood or in an African nation would not recieve any racism? What make you think you're so morally superior, FOH. I ain't buying that crap.

I mention American blacks being racist towards Asians in America because it gives us a good litmus test on how the races interact with each other on neutral ground where both are minorities. And the evidence points to the fact that Blacks are just as racist towards Asians than vice versa, even more so actually.

As for Apartheid in South Africa, regular citizens have no control over what governments do or what they support. Just like Black Americans had no control over the Vietnam War, but still thousands of them went to Asian lands and slaughtered them didn't they? Like I said, on the grand scale we haven't done shit to your people.

There's also many Africans who feel like Chinese investment is a net positive, building much needed infrastructure and investment. But of course to one like yourself, Asians are always up to no good and trying to exploit Blacks. Your opinion of Africans must be pretty low if you think they're that easily exploitable. What has China done to other nations that was so horrible in your opinion that you think so low of them? Historically they haven't invaded many indigenous lands through force.

Sure some blacks protested the war, but then again Asian political leaders like Mao spoke out against slavery and discrimination against Blacks in the West. Duterte spoke out against police killings of Blacks in America.

That garbage won't work on me bud, to me your just the same as an Alt Righter.

The problem with your argument is that Koreans would be racist against African Blacks too, even though they have nothing to do with American Blacks.

So what if Korean TV stations ran the LA riots, how do you excuse away the anti-Black racism in others parts of East Asia. And the Korean-Black American friction isn't a major societal deal, it is limited to a small section of society in some areas. Koreans and Blacks in America aren't going at it daily. You also conveninently forgot how racist Koreans were to Blacks before the riots, how Korean shop owners exploited Blacks and others in low income areas and never hired people from the community. Soo typical of Asians (From the MidEast to East Asia) to ignore all their racist behavior and just point the finger at others.

Nobody forced the Koreans,Japanese and Taiwanese in South Africa to go there. They went their of their own free will, so they are culpable for the racism they partook in. The government of Apartheid SA only lasted because it had popular support. Just as a rebel army can only succeed if it has popular support. Just as British colonists in America were only able to break free from Britain because they had popular support. Sun Tzu said something along the lines of: Just as the fish needs water to survive so to rebels need a populace to wage rebellion.

Ofcourse there is some positive from Asian investment in Africa. If there was absolutely nothing positive at all, why would Africans let Asians in. But that doesn't change the fact that Asians are exploiting Blacks there, in a manner that they could never get away with the MidEast.

China is exansionist. They are territorially expanding in the South China Sea. Other Asians resent this. China is genociding the Tibetans and Uighurs after colonizing their homelands. Don't act like this is new information. The fact that you ignore this and paint China as some innocent party again shows your own racial bias. China now is acting a lot like the Nazis and European colonists.

You are the one who emulates the Alt-Right with your hatred of Black people. With your hate for Blacks , the White Nationalists and Alt-Right will welcome you.

By the way: you focus on Blacks and totally ignore East Asian racist attitudes towards South Asians and racist attitudes by North East Asians against dark skinned South East Asians. What excuse are you going to peddle for this?

Notice how racism usually dissipates if that person gives off signals that they are "on the team". For example, Sheriff David Clarke.

Yup David Clark is the kind of Black person all righties love. Clark wearing cowboy hats is just virtue signalling to the right, because I live up here in the MidWest and I can tell you nobody wears cowboy hats least of all Black people . If you go into farm country you will some people wearing them but it isn't really a common thing. Clark is from Milwaukee, which isn't farm country. Him wearing the hat, is like Sarah Palin wearing the Star of David.

Even though there are conservatives who are not anti-Black the grassroots rightwingers in general only like Blacks who are cucks to White society, who keep their head down and accept Whites domination without protest.

TBH if I had a Thai wife in Thailand and moved back to a real country, that Thai wife would stay in Thailand.

I never said he was an exception, infact I said his complexion is within the range of complexion for South East Asians. I also said that even though he is dark skinned (relative to some other Asians) he still has East Asian features.

Sub-race is just a term that recognizes the differemt phenotypes and linguistic groups with a so called 'race'. Both Semitic speaking peoples and Europeans are Caucasoid but there is a certain distinct phenotype within Semities and Northern Europeans have their own distinct phenotype.

In the same manner, if you want to keep using the broad catergory Mongoloid, then you have to admit there are sub-races within that catergory.
Both. Asians are racist against dark skinned races and prejudiced or 'racist' against dark skinned Asian ethnics or Asian sub-races.
Your argument is all over the place, it sounds like you just don't want to admit your original statement was flawed. I don't know how many times you retracted your statement, it's really hard to follow it. In one statement you said Asians are racist/prejudiced against both dark skinned people, and Blacks, but then you go on to say even though Tony Jaa is dark skinned he "STILL" has East Asian features? what does that even mean? Asians are more racist against Other Dark skinned People, and slightly racist/prejudiced against Dark skinned Asians but are more accepting of them? Make up your mind on your argument. I also don't like using the term "subraces" it makes it sound like there are over 9,000 races in the World or something. Ethnic, tribal, national, sub-groups, are all fitting and sounds better (imho) than "subraces".

by the way, In America Blacks do the same, they are prejudiced towards lighter skinned Blacks, and vice versa.
With your hate for Blacks , the White Nationalists and Alt-Right will welcome you.
Let me make this clear to you and everyone on this thread, Blacks have more power, privilege, respect, and are more welcomed in the West (includes America, Canada, U.K., etc) than Asians will ever be. Majority Whites love, and respect Blacks more than Asians. You need not look any further than Politics, sports, music, and the movie industry for proof. Asians aren't even accepted in the West, they are still for the most part forever foreigners, in American eyes.

you focus on Blacks and totally ignore East Asian racist attitudes towards South Asians and racist attitudes by North East Asians against dark skinned South East Asians. What excuse are you going to peddle for this?
Aren't you doing the same thing, pointing finger and ignoring Black Racist attitudes? The difference is Blacks have American Media on their side, Asians don't. South Asians are racist/prejudiced against East and South East Asians too, and Blacks.

Back