I think my wife is a racist

Asians in Asia have no expereince with Blacks but they still have racist attitudes towards them . How would the average Asian in Asia even know about the Asian-Black dynamic in America. East Asians also have racist attitudes towards dark skinned South Asians, so it isn't just Blacks.

You are just tryng to find excuses . It is soo typical of Asians (MidEast,South Asia,East Asia) to always deny and downplay their racism, but they show umbrage when faced with White racism.

And China is also exploiting Africa, not as blatantly and overtly as Europeans did, but still exploiting. The Koreans, Taiwanese and Japanese supported the Apartheid government in South Africa and were classified as honorary Whites.

Plus the Blacks going to Asia aren't necessarily African Americans, so what do American Blacks have to do with Asian racism against Black Africans.

Incorrect, there's something called Media nowadays. In Korea during the LA riots every television station broadcasted the riots and the damage done to the Korean community.

Its also typical of Blacks to downplay their racism against Asians even more so (East Asian, South Asian, Middle Eastern). I'm not trying to find excuses nor am I saying that some Asians (especially the older generation) are not racist towards blacks, because they are.

But on the other hand I've known many Blacks that were treated extremely well in Asia, people thought they were famous and wanted to take pictures of them. They made friends easily and the young people were especially interested in befriending them. I've also known of Black women in Korea who got asked out more than some White girls. If you only want to see the negative side of my people then why should you expect that people don't do the same to yours?

In homogenous countries like East Asian nations there will always be racism and discrimination, you really think Africans aren't racist too? You think an Asian living in a black neighborhood or in an African nation would not recieve any racism? What make you think you're so morally superior, FOH. I ain't buying that crap.

I mention American blacks being racist towards Asians in America because it gives us a good litmus test on how the races interact with each other on neutral ground where both are minorities. And the evidence points to the fact that Blacks are just as racist towards Asians than vice versa, even more so actually.

As for Apartheid in South Africa, regular citizens have no control over what governments do or what they support. Just like Black Americans had no control over the Vietnam War, but still thousands of them went to Asian lands and slaughtered them didn't they? Like I said, on the grand scale we haven't done shit to your people.

There's also many Africans who feel like Chinese investment is a net positive, building much needed infrastructure and investment. But of course to one like yourself, Asians are always up to no good and trying to exploit Blacks. Your opinion of Africans must be pretty low if you think they're that easily exploitable. What has China done to other nations that was so horrible in your opinion that you think so low of them? Historically they haven't invaded many indigenous lands through force.

Sure some blacks protested the war, but then again Asian political leaders like Mao spoke out against slavery and discrimination against Blacks in the West. Duterte spoke out against police killings of Blacks in America.

That garbage won't work on me bud, to me your just the same as an Alt Righter.

A lot of White Nationalists actually do not harbor hatred towards Asians like they do for Blacks . There are Asians supportive of White Nationalists / Alt-Right. There are prominent Alt-Righties who see Asians (especially North East Asians) as allies and accept them into the Alt-Right / WNist fold. John Derbyshire is a prominent Alt-Rightist / White Nationalist and he has a Taiwanese wife. Michelle Malkin panders to the Alt-right. Alt-Righties are partial to using the term NAM (non-Asian minority) to differentiate between Asians and Blacks & Brown Hispanics.

The Alt-right doesn't just hate Blacks here, they also hate it when Asian societies show a modicum of tolerance towards Blacks and Browns in Asia. The Alt-right comes to the defense of Asians when they read about Blacks and Browns in Asia facing prejudice.

I am familiar with Alt-right / WNist forums. When a news story features a Black person facing discrimination in East Asia, the bulk of the commenters attack the Black person and support nationalistic Asian sentiments. This was the case when a half-Black half-Japanese girl won Miss Japan. It was also the case when a half-Black half-Korean guy became a male model in Korea.

Yea and if some alt righters want to claim asians as allies, how the fuck is that asian peoples fault? What the fuck are Asians supposed to do about that? Real white supremacists consider Asians inferior anyways.

Your full of it bro, name me one asian supremacist organization that supports white nationalists, link me to one website or group that advocates asian supremacy, because there are some black supremactist organizations like the Black Hebrews, who btw totally shit on Asian people all the time including calling them ch!nks on the street.

Oh Shit some half black model received some discrimination in Korea, cry me a fucking river. I'm sure his life as a model is decent compensation for whatever he went through. I know of that half black model your referencing and he's probably drowning in Korean pussy right now so I think he'll be alright.

Thats tame compared to the type of racism that Asians receive from Blacks in America:

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/neviu...of-black-on-Asian-violence-is-out-3265760.php

And don't think Asians are going to forget about all this, everything is cause and effect. In America blacks have treated asians like shit due to having greater numbers and more political/social power, but it may not always be that way. We'll remember all this. Maybe for now they think they can do this to us because they see as pushovers or small in numbers.

Can you give me a short summary. I just couldn´t listen to her horrible voice

All White people are racist
White people stole everything from black people
White people better give black people their shit back
Jesus was black

Yea and if some alt righters want to claim asians as allies, how the fuck is that asian peoples fault? What the fuck are Asians supposed to do about that? Real white supremacists consider Asians inferior anyways.

Your full of it bro, name me one asian supremacist organization that supports white nationalists, link me to one website or group that advocates asian supremacy, because there are some black supremactist organizations like the Black Hebrews, who btw totally shit on Asian people all the time including calling them ch!nks on the street.

Oh Shit some half black model received some discrimination in Korea, cry me a fucking river. I'm sure his life as a model is decent compensation for whatever he went through. I know of that half black model your referencing and he's probably drowning in Korean pussy right now so I think he'll be alright.

Thats tame compared to the type of racism that Asians receive from Blacks in America:

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/neviu...of-black-on-Asian-violence-is-out-3265760.php

And don't think Asians are going to forget about all this, everything is cause and effect. In America blacks have treated asians like shit due to having greater numbers and more political/social power, but it may not always be that way. We'll remember all this. Maybe for now they think they can do this to us because they see as pushovers or small in numbers.

A lot of rap music makes racist comments about Asians. Racist scumbag Ice Cube has one of the more famous songs titled Black Korea which is brutally racist against Asians. Funny they didn't put that song in the shitty movie about NWA.

The only way to fix your wife's racism is to make her do a BBC.

You are right in that the Han Chinese will still try to destabilize the Uighurs no matter what, but you wrong about the race thing, Uighurs are a mixed race of Mongoloid and Caucasoids, They too are Chinese, but not Han Chinese. There is 56 different ethnic group in China, but the Han Chinese makes up the most, and rules over all of them. It's really not about race, but of ethnicity, tradition, and governance.

This is often the case when people start talking about 'racism'. It's tribalism, which is everywhere. Race, ethnicity, culture, etc get conflated into the big bucket of 'racism'.

The word tribalism doesn't get as much reaction out of people though, and it may mean they have to think about a more complicated dynamic.

This is often the case when people start talking about 'racism'. It's tribalism, which is everywhere. Race, ethnicity, culture, etc get conflated into the big bucket of 'racism'.

The word tribalism doesn't get as much reaction out of people though, and it may mean they have to think about a more complicated dynamic.

Notice how racism usually dissipates if that person gives off signals that they are "on the team". For example, Sheriff David Clarke.

I am not black and not a muslim.

The thing has really ecalated when we moved here. In Thailand it would blossom during bombings in Thailand or a terrorist attacks in Europe. That was it.

But living in this city where 20% of the population are muslims, but sounds like 80% in the daily life. She honestly thought Sweden was a muslim country. And she don´t like to live here. So yes, I have a problem with her because she is not happy and I feel bad for it.
Don't blame her.

Notice how racism usually dissipates if that person gives off signals that they are "on the team". For example, Sheriff David Clarke.

That's usually what it comes down to. Different teams.

The 'teams' (tribes) are usually delineated by more than race though, and any given person can belong to many teams.

The prevalence of anal rape of young people in semitic islamic culture is enough to support your wife's position imo

All White people are racist
White people stole everything from black people
White people better give black people their shit back
Jesus was black

Hmm, I don´t get it. What was the purpose? Is she famous? Did she actually say white people better give black people their shit back?

She seems not very articulated indeed.

That's usually what it comes down to. Different teams.

The 'teams' (tribes) are usually delineated by more than race though, and any given person can belong to many teams.

I am happy you are very short in your comments, because I have to use a dictionary when I read yours. LOL

I´m in no doubt you are a very intelligent person!

Post more please.

The prevalence of anal rape of young people in semitic islamic culture is enough to support your wife's position imo

Where do you find all this? Should a normal non-muslim know about these kind of things?

Rustled.

Woud you consider him having extreme views? He is a registered democrat, but support Trump and are frequently available at Fox. Why does the democrats not kick him out? Are white conservatives using him as a puppy because of his views? Are they allies for real?

For your knowledge, I know about Trump and Fox news, but had to wiki this black sheriff.

I mean, If a high profile person would say "Let me tell you why blacks sell drugs and involve themselves in criminal behavior instead of a more socially acceptable lifestyle: because they're uneducated, they're lazy and they're morally bankrupt. That's why."

He would go to prison in Sweden. I´m not joking. And I have to agree. Some things you just don´t say out loud.

I mean, If a high profile person would say "Let me tell you why blacks sell drugs and involve themselves in criminal behavior instead of a more socially acceptable lifestyle: because they're uneducated, they're lazy and they're morally bankrupt. That's why."

He would go to prison in Sweden. I´m not joking. And I have to agree. Some things you just don´t say out loud.

And you think Sweden Democrats are the problem?

That's what white Republicans like to hear from black Republicans, basically, although I don't think the black Republicans are disingenuous- they really are just trans-cultural, if you will. David Clarke, for example, wears a cowboy hat, pearl snap shirts and is married to a white woman. He has just blended into red-state white people culture extremely well.

For example, you used to live in Thailand- imagine if you lived there for 10 more years, speaking Thai every day, and a Swede who had just visited Thailand for the first time asked you about the King, for example. It wouldn't be odd for you to take on the Thai respect for the king in that time period, though it would seem odd to a European who is just a visitor.

Last edited:
And you think Sweden Democrats are the problem?

The problem I have with SD is that of their backstory going back to New Nazi-period and the fact that I could not see them position ministerposts with the crew they are having now. If they can recruit some real competent people from the Alliance-parties, then maybe and that is a maybe. I would consider not look at them as amateurish, whos only strength is in the populism-field.

We are fortunate in Sweden to have had prime ministers in our history, that had the intelligence enough to convince the population that they are highly qualified to muster the heavy post as the leader of our country. Be it from the left-block or the alliance-block. But as it is now, I could not picture Jimmy as a leader of our country.

So I´m a supporter of people like Macron and Merkel. The kind of people that are thoughtful and very analytic before they open their mouth. And that is why I can´t understand the choise of the likes such as Erdogan and Trump. The total opposite of what I think is a good and competent leader. I just can´t trust people with zero impulse-control.

That's what white Republicans like to hear from black Republicans, basically, although I don't think the black Republicans are disingenuous- they really are just trans-cultural, if you will. David Clarke, for example, wears a cowboy hat, pearl snap shirts and is married to a white woman. He has just blended into red-state white people culture extremely well.

For example, you used to live in Thailand- imagine if you lived there for 10 more years, speaking Thai every day, and a Swede who had just visited Thailand for the first time asked you about the King, for example. It wouldn't be odd for you to take on the Thai respect for the king in that time period, though it would seem odd to a European who is just a visitor.

Fascinating. Would you consider Charles Barkley in the same league as him? I remember reading about him making negative comments on BLM and the many shootings of blacks. And what about O.J Simpson? He was famous and had a white wife and if I am correct he also tried to blend in, in the white society. Or is it different if you are an politician or a sports-star?

It´s true what you are saying about the monarchy, but that respect had a lot to do with the former King. His children, although the daughter is well-liked, have their dark shadows. Many people think about it, but they would never talk about it, and that is that she is a lesbian. And the son? Ask any thai you get to know very well, eye to eye what they think of him. And that is not positive things. They have zero respect for him. The monarchy in Thailand will not be same as it was before.

Last edited:
The problem I have with SD is that of their backstory going back to New Nazi-period and the fact that I could not see them position ministerposts with the crew they are having now. If they can recruit some real competent people from the Alliance-parties, then maybe and that is a maybe. I would consider not look at them as amateurish, whos only strength is in the populism-field.

We are fortunate in Sweden to have had prime ministers in our history, that have the intelligence enough to convince the population that they are highly qualified to muster the heavy post as the leader of our country. Be it from the left-block or the alliance-block. But as it is now, I could not picture Jimmy as a leader of our country.

So I´m a supporter of people like Macron and Merkel. The kind of people that are thoughtful and very analytic before they open their mouth. And that is why I can´t understand the choise of Erdogan and Trump. The total opposite of what I think is a good and competent leader. I just can´t trust people with zero impulse-control.

The people that rule your country are thought police. You are the one who brought that up. They imprison Swedes that express opinions they don't like. They don't enforce the same standards on the Arab, African, or South Asian people that they do on Swedes. Those people get a pass. This is for a reason. Those laws are not in place to make Sweden a better country. They are in place to silence the Swedish people.

The establishment politicians are doing the work of people that want to steal the country out from under the Swedish people. Everyday Swedish people have less of a future in Sweden. The reason the Swedish Democrats are not as developed as a party is because all of these evolutions in the Swedish society are recent and no other party is doing anything about it. This created a vacuum that SD are filling. IMO you should be thankful there is someone like Akesson who is taking an extremely unpopular position for the purpose of shifting policy. I get the SD are controversial, but I also consider the idea of making Swedes a minority in their own country controversial as well. I think forcing Swedes to subsidise their replacements is also controversial.

It´s true what you are saying about the monarchy, but that respect had a lot to do with the former King. His children, although the daughter is well-liked, have their dark shadows. Many people think about it, but they would never talk about it, and that is that she is a lesbian. And the son? Ask any thai you get to know very well, eye to eye what they think of him. And that is not positive things. They have zero respect for him. The monarchy in Thailand will not be same as it was before.

As you say though, that's more to do with the popularity/respect for the individuals than a change in views on the legitimacy/value of the Monarchy.

Thailand-king-in-a-furniture-house-near-Munich.jpg

395AF46A00000578-3835977-leaked_footage_showed_Vajiralongkorn_throwing_a_birthday_party_f-a-11_1476433614152.jpg

Asians are the most stereotyped people anyways . She's Thai ? Everyone thinks she's Chinese or Japanese .

Back