I think Joe Rogan's days are numbered

The Brains Trust (Joe, Eddie and Kron Gracie) are going to dedicate the rest of their lives to proving that the earth is flat.

3e204f07c7d723f1-2048x1024.jpg

"Its Turtles all the way down Kron"

"The truth is Joe Rogan is one the highest paid....."

Truth is you don't know shit and can convince yourself of anything you want. You're 16.

Rogan and Cruz are so good together though.

<Lmaoo>

Cruz is so passive-aggressive when they're on together that it's absolutely cringe-worthy. "Really, Joe? Like what should he do now, Joe (you non-fighter stfu and listen to the god-emperor Cruz)?

It's so awkward.

I think it's gonna happen sooner than later. The jimmy smith signing makes it even more likely

The truth is Joe Rogan is one of the highest paid ppl in the UFC. Cheap WME much rather pay the Joe Rogan look a like Jimmy, half as much as Joe makes.

What are the chances we see Goldie and Rogan in Bellator?

if joe leaves i will be devastated

He’s been saying that he basically wants to wrap it up soon anyway. He basically said he would rather watch the fights with his idiot friends on his podcast and get wasted.

I usually don't listen to Rogan and just watch the fights. I would have preferred <Goldie11> got to stay on as announcer over Rogan.

Rogan and Cruz are so good together though.

Cruz: He needs to focus on his cardio a little more next training camp.
Rogan: Ya, that's the problem with carrying around all of that muscle weight, it -
Cruz: It's not about the muscle, Joe. It's about his cardio.
Rogan: Right, so he should focus less on strength and muscular activity and more on cardiovascular.
Cruz: Sure, but its not really about the muscle, it's about his cardio.
Rogan: Ya, so if he trains more cardio, he'll have less muscle.
Cruz: Well, that's one aspect of it but he's just gassed here.

It was awful...

#neverforget

Back