I think Joe Rogan's days are numbered

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think it's gonna happen sooner than later. The jimmy smith signing makes it even more likely

The truth is Joe Rogan is one of the highest paid ppl in the UFC. Cheap WME much rather pay the Joe Rogan look a like Jimmy, half as much as Joe makes.

What are the chances we see Goldie and Rogan in Bellator?

Aren't ALL our days numbered?

Joe has been talking about leaving for a few years now, think he reupped his contract last year for one more year. Think UFC probably wanted Stann to take over but then he left and signing Smith was a smart move. I think Rogan could maybe stick around one more year but he could bounce this summer when his contract is up.

he's already not doing smaller shows, he's not gonna travel as much for the PPV which is why Smith is doing the Aus PPV. So yeah Smith is def the guy who is replacing him.

Rogans not going to Bellator.

If they ever did a PPV again I wouldn't be shocked if they signed him for a one off show...maybe just paid him to kiss bellators ass on his podcast..

Def could see it happen

money talks and bellator has more of it than the UFC

Aren't ALL our days numbered?

tumblr_inline_p26dg4qrMb1tm46tn_400.gif

Last edited:
Losing Rogan is like losing Jerry King Lawyer or Jim Ross the wwf/wwe, Rogan the best in the business where as Goldie was terrible at his job.

Losing Rogan is like losing Jerry King Lawyer or Jim Ross the wwf/wwe, Rogan the best in the business where as Goldie was terrible at his job.

Don't ever compare that piece of shit Rogan to a national treasure like JR again.

His Fight Companions are endlessly more entertaining than UFC commentary, so him not renewing his contract and doing that for each UFC PPV instead would be great.

Rogan and Cruz are so good together though.

<Lmaoo>

I think it's gonna happen sooner than later. The jimmy smith signing makes it even more likely

The truth is Joe Rogan is one of the highest paid ppl in the UFC. Cheap WME much rather pay the Joe Rogan look a like Jimmy, half as much as Joe makes.

What are the chances we see Goldie and Rogan in Bellator?
Thing is I quite like Rogan’s commentary and his podcasts...

I hope they keep Joe, and I miss the Joe/Goldie commentary - best in the business commentary team IMO, but nothing lasts forever

replace the terrible Snoopcast with the Fight Companion.

Joe wouldn't have time to miss it. He probably spends 5-6hrs a day or more on his podcast + planning comedy tour stuff and having a family... don't get me wrong he's like a big kid that gets to smoke pot and have fun all day but sometimes you just want to be left alone to watch your dog eat your chickens.

Back