I think Joe Rogan's days are numbered

If they have jimmu smith n Jon antic together I mite get sick

he only works ppvs in the usa so I think he keep resigning with ufc for a while. in 2017 he only worked like 9 ufc fights.

Love him or hate him

Rogan Is literally the best In the game. Jimmy smith Is legit and he would be the next best thing but there Is really no replacing Joe.

WME / Dana and everyone else know this and will do everything In their power to keep him for as long as possible.

Dude, he was done years ago.

I wouldn't be surprised if Joe was ready to retire. He talked about it a couple years ago.

casuals wouldnt be able to tell the difference between the two

They are definitely in the process of phasing him out

He'll do less and less shows and one day we'll just be thinking "Hey, it's been a while since Joe did commentary"

This is good for us, And Rogan doesn’t care. He has several business ventures outside of screaming: “OHHHHHH HE’S HURT... and now he’s on top.”

He will probably quit long before they ever try to fire him. He is pretty busy, I wasn't sure he would resign when his contract was up last time, he only agreed to do PPVs then, didn't want to be calling so many cards

The only way Rogan leaves is if he chooses to leave.

i think so too. all those research chemicals and growth hormones will eventually take their toll on your body. he has been looking sick and bloated lately

38CHSdW.gif
So focused....
Clear head...
Clear mind....

I think it's gonna happen sooner than later. The jimmy smith signing makes it even more likely

The truth is Joe Rogan is one of the highest paid ppl in the UFC. Cheap WME much rather pay the Joe Rogan look a like Jimmy, half as much as Joe makes.

What are the chances we see Goldie and Rogan in Bellator?
He has wanted to step down for years mate,

giphy.gif

Rogan doesn't need UFC, they need him.

Back