I think Joe Rogan's days are numbered

Watching old fight pass fights nothing compares to Joe/Goldie commentary. Huge mistake firing Goldie those two were iconic no matter how silly Goldie was. It's no big loss to can Rogan by himself now. He doesnt really "gel" with anyone but maybe DC but DC gets on with Cruz better. Bottom line he's way overpaid for what he brings and only stateside since he won't leave the country anymore. I think he's gone when contract is up.

I disagree but I wouldn't be shocked with some of the questionable moves by UFC since purchase.

Joe's a walking encyclopedia of MMA and Coker would love to have him.

Next democrat government that get in will ban his podcast due to hate speech. (ie interviewing Jordan Peterson and questioning whether the new government could actually afford Universal Basic Income).

He should hold on to his ufc job before the cucks come for him.

Rogan is good when he’s objectively calling fights, definitely not when one of his pals is in the cage (which is blatantly obvious). But, as time goes on his credibility has taken some bad hits, he seems to be consistently backtracking on hype jobs he’s endorsed or getting called out by Cruz on his BS... going sooner rather than later would allow him a more graceful exit from commentator duties.

“Ohhhh he’s hurt”, “that’s sunk in deep”, “he has world class _____ game”

Yeah, he shouldn’t be too hard to replace.

I think it's gonna happen sooner than later. The jimmy smith signing makes it even more likely

The truth is Joe Rogan is one of the highest paid ppl in the UFC. Cheap WME much rather pay the Joe Rogan look a like Jimmy, half as much as Joe makes.

What are the chances we see Goldie and Rogan in Bellator?
Rogan is doing year to year already because he isn’t sure how long he wants to keep commentating.
He is pretty busy and enjoys being a fan more than a commentator.

I think it's gonna happen sooner than later. The jimmy smith signing makes it even more likely

The truth is Joe Rogan is one of the highest paid ppl in the UFC. Cheap WME much rather pay the Joe Rogan look a like Jimmy, half as much as Joe makes.

What are the chances we see Goldie and Rogan in Bellator?

Rogan already moved to a renewable 1 year contract and no longer does a lot of the international cards. Won't be long till he quits. Just depends if he still enjoys doing it.

are they going to give him the old yeller treatment and "take him out back" ?

Rogan makes my skin crawl. I can't stand him or anything about him. The sooner he goes the better.

I agree and I think its why Dom is so argumentative with him: its at at WMEs request. Joe doesn't need the money, he does this because he still enjoys it, but by pairing him with someone he butts heads with he might lose the fun factor and request his release (which they want so they can stop paying him for whatever contract he's under)

If Bellator manages to land both Goldberg AND Rogan, it'll be a massive coup.

They'll essentially replicate the atmosphere of boom-era UFC.

The Brains Trust (Joe, Eddie and Kron Gracie) are going to dedicate the rest of their lives to proving that the earth is flat.

3e204f07c7d723f1-2048x1024.jpg

I don't care how knowledgeable Cruz is and how right he is about everything. I can't stand that cunt.

Give me Goldie and Rogan the rest is unnecessary. Don't care if it was bad, incorrect, over the top, wolf tickets, shill, beta, triggering, and cuck zone. I want those two guys.

I don't need my mother-in-law (Cruz) or DC yelling similar ridiculous things that Goldie would (THUG ROSE, THUG ROSE).

Felder and Stann I like on the smaller shows and I'm warming to Anik even though he's a cheese ball talking head.

He’s probably tired of Cruz making him look stupid once per fight.

He handed in his resignation after the UFC was sold and Dana talked him in to staying.

Rogans credibility is certainly starting to look rather threadbare these day after another failed "one in a million" hypejob.

Back