I strongly believe that the 49ers will be the best bet to make it to the SuperBowl

Im rooting for Seattle only because my boy from Oakland Marshawn Lynch is back on the team. Plus it would be an amazing story book ending for him if they get to the SB and win. Marshawn is a beast

Surprised your’e not rooting for Jimmy Gs Jawline.

Im rooting for Seattle only because my boy from Oakland Marshawn Lynch is back on the team. Plus it would be an amazing story book ending for him if they get to the SB and win. Marshawn is a beast
Welp

Tennessee v. All y'all
That would be awesome they are the worst team in the playoffs so it would be great for an underdog scrappy team to go to the superbowl. Henry is carrying that team on his back.

Niners don't have playoff experience on their offense. If even Mahomes can't get it done as a rookie/second year, no way in hell Jimmy G does. Packers have a much better defense than Vikings did. Niners defense is better but I trust Rodgers a hell of a lot more and didn't expect them to beat Seahawks. Jimmy G has to run out of Belicheck's magical pixie dust eventually.

Regardless whoever wins is likely going to be utterly obliterated by the Chiefs.

Niners don't have playoff experience on their offense. If even Mahomes can't get it done as a rookie/second year, no way in hell Jimmy G does. Packers have a much better defense than Vikings did. Niners defense is better but I trust Rodgers a hell of a lot more and didn't expect them to beat Seahawks. Jimmy G has to run out of Belicheck's magical pixie dust eventually.

Regardless whoever wins is likely going to be utterly obliterated by the Chiefs.
The underdog Titans have no shot?

I'm a Packers fan but the Niners fucking ROFL-stomped them in the regular season.

Packers are good
I was optimistic to MAYBE get a wild card berth this year. With the caveat that I knew LaFleur had to use Aaron Jones to his potential and if Za'Darius Smith and Preston Smith panned out. If those two were flops and LaFleur didn't use Aaron Jones I figured the team would be lucky to be .500 at the end of the season.

If someone had told me "nah man, you'll have two double digit pass rushers, Kevin King will play a full year and have INTs, Tramon Williams wouldn't look like a complete lame duck, Aaron Jones would lead the league in rushing TDs and, oh yeah, you'll go 13-3 without Davante Adams for 6 games and make the NFC title game"

I'd have asked what drugs you were on so I could have some.

EDIT:
James Jones is a goddamn prophet though. Dude picked them to go 13-3 and though he was wrong on who some of the losses would be to... he got their record right.

As a Bears fan I hate the Packers with every fiber of my being.. but they have Aaron Rodgers and the 49ers dont. Great QB’s can decide playoff games especially nowadays with watered down rules handicapping modern defenses.

I hope I’m wrong, but I feel like Rodgers is gonna bring this one home..

Now that they are pretty much fully healthy, 49ers defense will probably carry them the rest of the way. Baltimore and Saints were the real threats. The offense just has to not shit the bed. Shanahan learned his lesson on the Falcons, he won’t choke this time around. I think he’ll prepare like his life depends on it.

But of course, like always, anyone can go down. Titans, Chiefs and 49ers look like they are peaking at the right time.

As a Bears fan I hate the Packers with every fiber of my being.. but they have Aaron Rodgers and the 49ers dont. Great QB’s can decide playoff games especially nowadays with watered down rules handicapping modern defenses.

I hope I’m wrong, but I feel like Rodgers is gonna bring this one home..
PSSSTTTTT

The Bears still suck... and traded up one spot for Trushitsky

PSSSTTTTT

The Bears still suck... and traded up one spot for Trushitsky

That’s fine. I got to watch the 85 Bears go all the way to the SB and dominate the Patriots in SB XX and remember it like it was yesterday. Not one Packers team you’ve ever cheered for has ever been that dominant. And I remember what it was like to dominate the rivalry -so much so that it took Green Gay two decades and back to back HoF QB’s to catch up.

So, meh

source.gif

That’s fine. I got to watch the 85 Bears go all the way to the SB and dominate the Patriots in SB XX and remember it like it was yesterday. And I remember what it was like to dominate the rivalry -so much so that it took Green Gay two decades and back to back HoF QB’s to catch up.

So, meh

That said, I can't be the only one that actually feels a little bad for the Lions and their fan base can I? 2 surefire first ballot Hall of Famers retire in their prime because they just can't deal with the team constantly being, well, shit.

EDIT:
The Viqueens can go suck a fuck, they went 4 times in like 6 years and shart the bed every time but the Lions have had Barry Sanders and Megatron and wasted them both.

That said, I can't be the only one that actually feels a little bad for the Lions and their fan base can I? 2 surefire first ballot Hall of Famers retire in their prime because they just can't deal with the team constantly being, well, shit.

EDIT:
The Viqueens can go suck a fuck, they went 4 times in like 6 years and shart the bed every time but the Lions have had Barry Sanders and Megatron and wasted them both.

Dumb video. One of the founding franchises of the NFL, amongst the most championships in NFL history, and more HoF players than any other franchise. Bill George invented the LB position..

And you have George Halas to thank for helping Green Bay even having a team.

Looks like Jimmy G did it, this is going to be a good superbowl

Mahomes vs Jimmy G

Looks like Jimmy G did it, this is going to be a good superbowl

Mahomes vs Jimmy G
Mahomes is going to get destroyed by that front 4. If there is one thing they are good at it's shutting down running QBs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back