I strongly believe that the 49ers will be the best bet to make it to the SuperBowl

I'm not going to act like they have a certain identity at this point but their offensive and defensive rankings don't really tell the whole story. After Jimmy G became QB, I believe they had a top 5 offense and the defense will only get better since they get to rest for longer than a 3 and out these days.

I think the 9ers are good, but even if they surpass expectations, they lack experience.

I member when the Seahawks were ascending. They needed to make the run where they lost in the playoffs to Atlanta, to make the run the next year to win the SB.

The Rams are the favorites in the NFC west for this reason. They exceeded expectations last year, and got the playoff experience. They should be better this year.

Goodluck, they might not even make it out of the division(rams are stacked and cards/seahawks wont be a cake walk). Not to mention the NFC is fcking stacked. Everyone got better in the offseason as well. NFC is gonna be a murderers row to get to the SB.

I think the 9ers are good, but even if they surpass expectations, they lack experience.

I member when the Seahawks were ascending. They needed to make the run where they lost in the playoffs to Atlanta, to make the run the next year to win the SB.

The Rams are the favorites in the NFC west for this reason. They exceeded expectations last year, and got the playoff experience. They should be better this year.

Yeah I'm not counting on them to go deep into the playoffs or anything but I fully expect a 9 win season outside of any injuries to impact players.

the ghost of the great Dwight Clark (RIP) will enliven the locker room with the fire of victory....

and they'll finish 9-7 behind division winning Rams and missing out on a wild card berth to the Seahawks

Goodluck, they might not even make it out of the division(rams are stacked and cards/seahawks wont be a cake walk). Not to mention the NFC is fcking stacked. Everyone got better in the offseason as well. NFC is gonna be a murderers row to get to the SB.

The NFC is a murderer's row. It annoys me that the NFC is basically like the Western Conference in the NBA, and the Patriots get to be Lebron James/Cavs with an easy road to the 'yoffs in a shitty division and the weaker conference.

Fucking booo.

And the NFC West is pretty ridiculous. I actually think every team in the division could end up over .500 while beating on each other.

The NFC is a murderer's row. It annoys me that the NFC is basically like the Western Conference in the NBA, and the Patriots get to be Lebron James/Cavs with an easy road to the 'yoffs in a shitty division and the weaker conference.

Fucking booo.

And the NFC West is pretty ridiculous. I actually think every team in the division could end up over .500 while beating on each other.
The nfc south has to be the toughest. The falcons, saints, and panthers are all built to make the playoffs

Who is your team?
Redskins-patents-disparaging.jpg

If most of the top teams in the NFC aren't ravaged by injuries come seasons end; the playoff brackets are going to have some insanely good matchups.

There was an entire thread earlier in the season dedicated to proving Jimmy G sucks. It was pretty amusing. You could almost visualize certain posters restraining themselves from calling him whitey as they twisted themselves into pretzels with tortured arguments trying to deny his abilities. I guess they just can't get over him finally putting the nail in the coffin of Kaep the Puppet every returning to SF.

Seattle shall win.
Im rooting for Seattle only because my boy from Oakland Marshawn Lynch is back on the team. Plus it would be an amazing story book ending for him if they get to the SB and win. Marshawn is a beast

Back