I strongly believe that the 49ers will be the best bet to make it to the SuperBowl

LOL I need a new Av, I didn't have one for years and asked someone to give me a random one. Beyonce with devil horns seemed cool at the time!
Dang Beyonce looking like Ronda Rousey there

I don't think a team can turn into a Superbowl team in one season, unless they've really established their identity.

Think 2011 Seahawks, they were only 7-9 but they had a top 10 RB, a solid line, and a top 10 Defense and were really young. All they needed was a couple DL and QB and they were good to go.
2012 they get Wilson, then 2013 the get Bennet and Avril and Boom Superbowl time.

The Niners seem pretty well rounded and talented right now but they don't have an identity yet. 2017 they were #12 in Offense, #24 in Defense, don't really have any standouts on offense outside of Grapejello. Foster looks to be a standout but has question marks about durability and character.

I think they need another year to really gel and figure out their identity. I don't think they are better on paper than the Rams, and I think Russell Wilson by himself, through sheer force of will make it tough for the 49ers to even make the playoffs.

I'm not going to act like they have a certain identity at this point but their offensive and defensive rankings don't really tell the whole story. After Jimmy G became QB, I believe they had a top 5 offense and the defense will only get better since they get to rest for longer than a 3 and out these days.

Defense is still a work in progress - but they have 2 kids under 25 that can be top 5 at their position - Buckner / Foster. Secondary is still a young (bad) group, a healthy Sherman can go a long way there.

I expect the offense to be a top 10 unit because Shanny seems to have that effect, but both guard spots still worry me.

Defense is still a work in progress - but they have 2 kids under 25 that can be top 5 at their position - Buckner / Foster. Secondary is still a young (bad) group, a healthy Sherman can go a long way there.

I expect the offense to be a top 10 unit because Shanny seems to have that effect, but both guard spots still worry me.

I'm actually not too worried about the secondary. I thought Witherspoon looked very good for a rookie CB. Expect him to improve quite a bit this year. K'waun Williams turned out to be a pleasant surprise at the slot. Adrian Colbert looked very very promising for a 7th round pick. Tartt, I'm not real sure about and Jimmie Ward is back and looking to take the other corner spot. There's some depth there even though it's unspectacular. Colbert and Witherspoon could potentially anchor the secondary for years.

I'm actually not too worried about the secondary. I thought Witherspoon looked very good for a rookie CB. Expect him to improve quite a bit this year. K'waun Williams turned out to be a pleasant surprise at the slot. Adrian Colbert looked very very promising for a 7th round pick. Tartt, I'm not real sure about and Jimmie Ward is back and looking to take the other corner spot. There's some depth there even though it's unspectacular. Colbert and Witherspoon could potentially anchor the secondary for years.
I like really like Witherspoon, probably a good number 2 if he continues. Too soon to say with Colbert. He looked good but it's not a big enough sample. Everyone else is average at best.

It also takes time with this big or a roster turnover. Joe Staley is basically the only starter remaining from the last game under chip/Baalke in January of 2017. So the entire team has been rebuilt in a little over a year

I agree, its look nice on the WEST, you got the Niners making big moves, with a solid QB, Rams the LA favorite looking strong, the Raiders with Gruden in the mix, and the underdog Chargers, can Rivers finally do it?

I feel bad for the Chargers man, the home games are never sold out and the stadium only seats 25 thousand, and most of those in attendance are for the away team, sad stuff.

I like Rivers as well one of the best QBs

It is pretty insane to see how loaded the Chargers and the Rams are. I think both teams should be considered top 5 in the league.

The Chargers will fuck it away somehow.

You mean.... by being the Chargers? lmao at last season. A whole season pissed away because of a kicker.

They are strong everywhere. The don't seem to have any real weaknesses.

You mean.... by being the Chargers? lmao at last season. A whole season pissed away because of a kicker.

They are strong everywhere. The don't seem to have any real weaknesses.

yeah Gregolian is right the Chargers will find a way to screw it up somehow

last season was also promising and then that korean kicker story and then close game losses again.

they also lose close and always have hardfought games so you know they are competent maybe its the coaching staff? they just cant seem to get it together.

I bet a $100 that the Eagles would win the Superbowl before the season started last year... First time I had ever better on football (fantasy football doesn't count)...

Became $3800 richer... muwhahahahahaha!...

DOES THIS LOOK FRAGILE TO YOU?!

jimmy-garoppolo-shirtless.jpg
g7IsB.gif

Do canadians even watch cfl?
Oh yeah. It’s very popular.

In some provinces it’s way more popular than the NFL. I think total stats for the country more people watch the CFL.

Oh yeah. It’s very popular.

In some provinces it’s way more popular than the NFL. I think total stats for the country more people watch the CFL.
he was making conversation you dumbass! NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE CFL!

Back