I strongly believe that the 49ers will be the best bet to make it to the SuperBowl

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That is the team to look out for, they got their house in order with Jimmy Garoppolo

I wouldn't go that far. I personally have them taking the NFC West if the Rams implode.

Either way they are a team on the rise and could very well be the potential class of the NFC in 2-3 years time.

I wouldn't go that far. I personally have them taking the NFC West if the Rams implode.

Either way they are a team on the rise and could very well be the potential class of the NFC in 2-3 years time.

I agree, its look nice on the WEST, you got the Niners making big moves, with a solid QB, Rams the LA favorite looking strong, the Raiders with Gruden in the mix, and the underdog Chargers, can Rivers finally do it?

I feel bad for the Chargers man, the home games are never sold out and the stadium only seats 25 thousand, and most of those in attendance are for the away team, sad stuff.

I like Rivers as well one of the best QBs

I srsly want to subscribe to this belief, but I haven't smoked enough bud yet.
later, I'll be totally on board.

I srsly want to subscribe to this belief, but I haven't smoked enough bud yet.
later, I'll be totally on board.
I'm guessing you are a Niners fan? if so have faith brother, Jimmy G is the real deal, this man is almost like a Cyborg, like a robot very smart, quick reflexes, and almost foresees everything, only downside is some people say he is fragile, if he takes a bump and falls hard he wont last long.

Also NFL is going to be so much fun this season, this QB draft class has got me amped curious to see how Lamar, Rosen, Allen, and Mayfield do, who gets the starting position and who shines.

I agree, its look nice on the WEST, you got the Niners making big moves, with a solid QB, Rams the LA favorite looking strong, the Raiders with Gruden in the mix, and the underdog Chargers, can Rivers finally do it?

I feel bad for the Chargers man, the home games are never sold out and the stadium only seats 25 thousand, and most of those in attendance are for the away team, sad stuff.

I like Rivers as well one of the best QBs

I think Rivers makes a last stand if the Chargers can win their division and get a 2 seed.

Still too early for any predictions though.

They might as well be a lock to win the nfc now that they picked up offensive powerhouse Jerick McKinnon.

Real talk though the nfc is loaded. It’s gonna be tough this year.

I think Rivers makes a last stand if the Chargers can win their division and get a 2 seed.

Still too early for any predictions though.

Chargers is like the Clippers, they are in a big media market yet have a small fanbase, I dont really have a team but I like rooting for Rivers and the bolts

I'm guessing you are a Niners fan? if so have faith brother, Jimmy G is the real deal, this man is almost like a Cyborg, like a robot very smart, quick reflexes, and almost foresees everything, only downside is some people say he is fragile, if he takes a bump and falls hard he wont last long.

Also NFL is going to be so much fun this season, this QB draft class has got me amped curious to see how Lamar, Rosen, Allen, and Mayfield do, who gets the starting position and who shines.

DOES THIS LOOK FRAGILE TO YOU?!

jimmy-garoppolo-shirtless.jpg

No wonder Brady wanted him off the team so badly. He was afraid Jimmy G was gonna cuck him and fuck Giselle.
Jimmy G is the reincarnation of Tyrone Power but with muscles

Power1.gif

Give them a couple years, if Jimmy pans out well they will have a stellar team. But for now the Rams will rule that division.

That's pretty stupid, considering the Rams are going to throatfuck that division and the 49ers collective age average is like 25.
So let's say the 49ers make the WC, you think they're going to compete with teams like Saints, Falcons, Vikings, Giants, Packers, etc. Huh. What a dumb thread.

See you in 2020, maybe it will be a less stupid prediction.

That's pretty stupid, considering the Rams are going to throatfuck that division and the 49ers collective age average is like 25.
So let's say the 49ers make the WC, you think they're going to compete with teams like Saints, Falcons, Vikings, Giants, Packers, etc. Huh. What a dumb thread.

The Giants?

full

No need with the angry reply man we are all grown ups here lets have a decent convo man, respectable and about football, no need to call people dumb over a different opinion

its all love brother.

Im just making a bold prediction, sometimes they come true sometimes they don't, sometimes analysts say this team is the favorite and then someone else comes along and wins it.

Anyway can't wait for the preseason.

The Giants?

full
Dude, I now, trust me, Eli is a retard and Saquon is playing behind a GARBAGE O-Line, i just have this gut feeling they're gonna 17-14 enough games to a WC slot. It makes no sense, but no Giants playoff appearance has since the Ravens besmirched them.

No need with the angry reply man we are all grown ups here lets have a decent convo man, respectable and about football, no need to call people dumb over a different opinion

its all love brother.

Im just making a bold prediction, sometimes they come true sometimes they don't, sometimes analysts say this team is the favorite and then someone else comes along and wins it.

Anyway can't wait for the preseason.
Who's angry?
If I got angry every time i read something dumb about sports i would literally have a stroke on a daily basis. The premise of this thread is just dumb, your opinion is a dumb opinion that lacks any context or actual substance. Its' okay. I'm not mad at you.

Back