"I sparred with Evander Holyfield, George Foreman, Lennox Lewis, David Tua and others"

This was a good read. I just want to add that I've met most of the fighters listed here over the years, and the biggest asshole, by far, was Lennox Lewis. No contest. Mike Tyson was friendly, Evander and Bowe love talking boxing and are very down to earth. Shannon Briggs is friendly and funny as hell. Larry Holmes, both Klitschko brothers, all gave me the time of day. Lennox is the only one snubbed us.

Lennox is cool... Responded severel times to me on instagram. Even when I messed with him, he remained cool, LOL.

Did you meet him right after the Rahman loss maybe? I imagine he wasn't in a good mood after that.

Lennox is cool... Responded severel times to me on instagram. Even when I messed with him, he remained cool, LOL.

Did you meet him right after the Rahman loss maybe? I imagine he wasn't in a good mood after that.

No, it was a promotion by the Heavyweight Factory a few years back where they had all these past HW champs at one fight-Shannon Briggs was headlining

Shows you just how shot Wlad was when he "fought" Fury

The Wlad that fought Joshua would've beat the hell out of 2015 Wlad

Shows you just how shot Wlad was when he "fought" Fury

The Wlad that fought Joshua would've beat the hell out of 2015 Wlad

How does this add up? He was shot in 2015, but not in 2017 after almost 2 years of inactivity? Some fuckers would rather eat a fat dick than give credit to Tyson Fury.

Emmanuel Steward said that Wladimir could be devastating in sparring, but was cautious as fuck in actual fights. His natural ability to punch hard doesn't change his natural mindset, his style and his terrible chin.

How does this add up? He was shot in 2015, but not in 2017 after almost 2 years of inactivity? Some fuckers would rather eat a fat dick than give credit to Tyson Fury.

Emmanuel Steward said that Wladimir could be devastating in sparring, but was cautious as fuck in actual fights. His natural ability to punch hard doesn't change his natural mindset, his style and his terrible chin.
The two year break was good for him; he was the defending champion for over a decade when he fought Fury and it seemed as though the mileage had caught up with him in that fight.

The two year break was good for him; he was the defending champion for over a decade when he fought Fury and it seemed as though the mileage had caught up with him in that fight.

Two fights a year, that's enough time to rest in between. He never said himself that he was burned out, so I don't know where you get that from.

He looked pretty good a year before Fury.

And I don't think too much time off is good for any boxer, after all he got knocked out by Joshua.

Two fights a year, that's enough time to rest in between. He never said himself that he was burned out, so I don't know where you get that from.

And I don't think too much time off is good for any boxer, after all he got knocked out by Joshua.
Makes little sense why he was far more gunshy against Fury, who's not nearly as powerful as Joshua despite being more technical.

Brain damage doesn't go away in between fights.

Back