I never knew how hard Asian men have it in the dating scene until I hooked my friend up on a date

Again, exception not the rule. For every white chick that will like Asians, there will be another 50 that don't. I feel for my Asian homeboys lol.

I think it's the negative stereotypes of Asians in the media that white girls don't like. And since so few are dating Asians, that's all they have to go on. I've been the first Asian for all my ex, and what they are looking for is all the same, sense of humour, confidence, having your shit together, socialbility, etc... Women in general are much more lenient with appearance than men, racists and fetishes notwithstanding. The only key difference is to set yourself apart from the negative stereotypes while making first impression for me so they will see past my skin colour and their own social conditioning.

If you think money is the only thing that can turn the tide in your favour if you are ugly then I gotta say that you are unlikely to be good with the ladies.
Lol there are only two ways an ugly guy can get a hot girl, status meaning, money, fame , high paying job, or large penis.

I think it's the negative stereotypes of Asians in the media that white girls don't like. And since so few are dating Asians, that's all they have to go on. I've been the first Asian for all my ex, and what they are looking for is all the same, sense of humour, confidence, having your shit together, socialbility, etc... Women in general are much more lenient with appearance than men, racists and fetishes notwithstanding. The only key difference is to set yourself apart from the negative stereotypes while making first impression for me so they will see past my skin colour and their own social conditioning.

Actually, most of them just find asian men ugly, i remember back in high school before everything was pc, these white girls used to,say eww gross asian guys are so ugly. Now they just say its not my preference or im just not attracted to them without the blatant harsh comments

Actually, most of them just find asian men ugly, i remember back in high school before everything was pc, these white girls used to,say eww gross asian guys are so ugly. Now they just say its not my preference or im just not attracted to them without the blatant harsh comments

Sweeping generalizations ftw...

Look, if we're gonna trade anecdotes like they mean something. I've asked some of the non-Asian women that I know today (Hungarian,Turkish, Croatians), and they seem to have told me that as long as their style and aesthetics are on point and they aren't awkward, no race is irrelevant. (Unless they'rr Gypsies, Kurds or Serbs probably):) :) :).

And considering that I am an Eastern European born Israeli, I doubt they're under pressure to keep it PC

So I suppose you will invoke the Okcupid statistics now :p

Last edited:
Lol there are only two ways an ugly guy can get a hot girl, status meaning, money, fame , high paying job, or large penis.

You are painting a very sexist picture of women in that women who are in high demand either are gold diggers or sluts. And it just shows how clueless about most women you are. I feel like men who sees an ugly dude with a hot chick jump to the conclusion that the guy must be rich just give themselves an excuse for not being able to land attractive women themselves. They don't think maybe their failing isn't their bank account but that they cannot hold an interesting conversation. There are definitely gold diggers and whores out there, but I'd say you are hanging out in the wrong place if that's all you see. Otherwise, maybe, just maybe, you simply have the wrong perspective about them.

You are painting a very sexist picture of women in that women who are in high demand either are gold diggers or sluts. And it just shows how clueless about most women you are. I feel like men who sees an ugly dude with a hot chick jump to the conclusion that the guy must be rich just give themselves an excuse for not being able to land attractive women themselves. They don't think maybe their failing isn't their bank account but that they cannot hold an interesting conversation. There are definitely gold diggers and whores out there, but I'd say you are hanging out in the wrong place if that's all you see. Otherwise, maybe, just maybe, you simply have the wrong perspective about them.

Im' sorry but...
giphy-downsized-large.gif

maybe if you live in bumfuk Iowa and your neighbor is Napoleon dynamite. People who live near cities that have two commas don’t have that problem. Join the team, friend.

kcon-2017-ny-breaks-records-1.jpg

maybe if you live in bumfuk Iowa and your neighbor is Napoleon dynamite. People who live near cities that have two commas don’t have that problem. Join the team, friend.

Bbutt.....buttt those are like the 0.0000000005 percent bruh.

They honestly don't. Pretty much all the white chicks where I live (Bangkok) avoid dating local guys. They all complain about the limited dating pool for them here as they only really consider other expats.
Economics has something to do with it. I saw a 200 lb. white female sexpat with a skinny shorter brown Indonesian dude in Bali. She flew him out there and everything.

after reading the past few pages of this thread, i'll just say this: exceptions don't make the rule.

the simple fact is that, in general, asian men do not attract white women. the evidence is the amount of those types of couples that you see in everyday life, all throughout the world. the trend may be changing, though. we'll see as times goes on.

I hooked up my Asian friend from college with one of my white female coworkers, when they met she was super friendly and smiling and gave him a hug they talked in the back seat of the car as I drove them with my date in shotgun, I kept looking in the mirror and they looked like they were having a good time laughing and conversing, and we ate our food and later she pulled me aside and she told me why did I hook her up with an Asian guy, like it was an insult.

I was kinda baffled they were getting along great, I told her but you told me you didn't care what race the guy was and said as long as he can make you laugh and has a great personality, and she said I know but I thought the guy would be black like you not Asian.

I didn't think much of it because it was her preference you cant force someone to be attracted to someone, its stupid to do so. But my Asian friend was on cloud nine after I dropped off our dates, he was buzzing to me like dude she is hot, he said she laughed at all his jokes and was so easy to talk with and I was feeling uncomfortable on how I should break it to him, so I decided not to say anything at all and just called him up saying that her ex came back into her life and they decided to try to work things out once again.

But he keeps asking about her, its weird If that were me I wouldn't be interested anymore but he told me this was the first time a white girl ever dug him and he felt they had chemistry.

It was just weird, she really put on a show pretending she was into him, usually girls are straight up they wont give you much to go on and just give an awkward laugh or be cordial she really was giving off a vibe like she liked him, until she pulled me over and said that she didn't like him and wasn't into Asian guys.

I'm a bit of a jerk though, cause I tease her at work saying my friend keeps asking about you, why did you break his heart? and she tells me ewwww jerk.

Women behave this way because they are delusional when young. They don't think they will ever hit the wall until they do.

I had a girl from work raging about men, how she wont ever get married, and that she just needs a guy for dick. Said woman posts IG ass pics online and wonders why she gets the dine and dash smash treatment.

after reading the past few pages of this thread, i'll just say this: exceptions don't make the rule.

the simple fact is that, in general, asian men do not attract white women. the evidence is the amount of those types of couples that you see in everyday life, all throughout the world. the trend may be changing, though. we'll see as times goes on.

Well, white women love that bbc and squandering their 20s. Getting white girl wasted actual means something. White girls are hot when young at like 23 but, it is all downhill thereafter.

Asian girls found the fountain of youth, usually highly educated, and assuming they're first or second gen, they don't act like white girls.

She told me she didn't care about looks or race, she said as long as he can make her laugh and wasn't hideous or had bad hygiene. I seen her ex boyfriends she dating an ugly fat looking white guy who looked like Booger from revenge of the nerds and she said he made her laugh, so I was thinking man I really paired them up great she is laughing at my asian friend so it shocked me why she put on such a good acting job and told me he was gross and didnt like Asians. Im like dam why go through all that trouble pretending only to say ewww gross.

I don't even want to tell my friend the truth because its damaging, that would be the most painful feeling imagine that someone not liking you because you are Asian, I wish she never told me that because it puts me in a tough situation here, because he still thinks he has a chance with her and I fibbed and told him she went back with her ex which isnt true, If I tell him she doesnt like Asians he might curl in a ball and hide under a blanket and his self esteem will plummet and he wont even speak to any non Asian woman again out of inferiority or something.

Most asian guys dont even approach chicks outside of their race, and I think the reason is fear of rejection so I think Im doing the right thing by not saying the truth to him.

She sounds racist but, a lot of girls are. I heard a bunch of white sluts ripping on brown guys when I was in college. I am talking full blown racist comments.

It doesn[t sound like he is the most alpha of guys. A lot of Asian dudes are from it and bishs need to be put in their place; that being the kitchen chain to the sink making sandwiches or in the bedroom ass up.

Women behave this way because they are delusional when young. They don't think they will ever hit the wall until they do.

I had a girl from work raging about men, how she wont ever get married, and that she just needs a guy for dick. Said woman posts IG ass pics online and wonders why she gets the dine and dash smash treatment.

I've always wondered about this. Women seem to have a worse time understanding men than we do of them.

In this case the exception is an entire country. Something has happened where I actually don't see that many white couples anymore. It's not hard to find white women with local guys. White people (both male and female) come here to meet the locals.
They joined the team like my man in the front row.

To all the Asian dudes watching this thread that want to date out: Just quit acting like shy nerds, get style, lift and be aesthetic, do martial arts and shizz. Lots of variables that seem to contribute to the rule are within your control

Good luck!

Inb4 "girls i know told me that...."

Shush.

I've always wondered about this. Women seem to have a worse time understanding men than we do of them.

This is a real scenario.

Cute girl who is slipping out of her peak in aesthetics/looks/sex appeal. Shaking her, bum pics on IG, and is ranting that, she wont get married EVER, no kids (doesn't want to lose her body), just needs a guy for dick.

Little does she know, she is falling off but, the constant bombarding of dopamine spikes be it in the form of guys trying to smash, guys blowing up her phone, and social media likes, women are cliff hangers. They just don't know it. Said woman was pursuing my boy but, she does it when she gets chucked and falls off.

In the back of her mind, she can be pin balling off dudes, she could have children from different men, and some cuck will handle her shit when her youth is pissed away.

Another fun fact with girls. If a girl isn't interested, she will make herself out to being the victim that a guy asked her out for dinner or coffee. Its female logic. Woman walks NYC video is another classic example of the same retards.

A lot of girls are absolutely drunk with power when thin, young, and attractive. Is about players, playboys, alphas, bad boys until of course, shit hits the wall, and the phone stops ringing.

Back