I never knew how hard Asian men have it in the dating scene until I hooked my friend up on a date

Damn, you are dense....I'm judging you based on your posts, while you're judging me based on stereotypes and false assumptions. But I must be almost as stupid as you, to get drawn into a discussion with someone who doesn't know the difference. I'm done.

<Oku01>

Based on my post? Hah you don't even know if I'm Asian or not! LOL!

Right. Go on. A little early for Happy Hour though.

But then again it'd be presumptuous of me to assume to know when Happy Hour starts in a place I've never been to.

Based on my post? Hah you don't even know if I'm Asian or not! LOL!

Right. Go on. A little early for Happy Hour though.

But then again it'd be presumptuous of me to assume to know when Happy Hour starts in a place I've never been to.
Whatever it is that you're insinuating, @steve38 is mooching off of his wife who is a teacher, not the other way around. Wait, I don't think I'm helping steve with my post
Sorry bud.

<GOT2>

Sigh....bitches be fake like that. Poor bastard thought he actually had a chance.

Also, a few years ago I saw some online survey that basically conveyed that Asian men and Black girls rank the lowest in terms of desirability. Conversely, Asian women and Black men were considered highly desirable.
Maybe cause the media portrays them as more desirable mates consciously and subconsciously hmmm I wonder why someones would do this and who controls the media

LOL!

Makes a statement that I don't know you at all. Then goes on to pretend to know me. This has been your argument tactic all along. You must suck at debates.

It's no wonder you can only feel comfortable around women in an ex-American colony where English isn't first language.
Banch, is that you? Who else digs into poor ol steve38 like this?

I'm surprised no one's brought up the arguably cringiest of all racially-based artifacts in the history of publishing:

0919637264.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Adding insult to injury, they put that 3 and put her on the cover. Jesus, at least put up a cute white girl if you're trying to make a point.

Maybe Asian dudes have it hard in the dating scene only in America, here in Turkey, they seem to he having no issues at all, like, most of my Korean and Japanese colleagues who have lived here for 4 years are married to Turkish ladies

You sound salty and insecure. Any man that brags about sexual prowess online is sad. But combatting racism by being racist calling white women whorish is not a good look.

This whole thread seems to revolve around that at the expense of Asian dudes. Just leave that race crap out of your head,get aesthetics, gain confidence, look presentable ask someone out.

For the record , I'm Jewish, the first 25 years of my life living in Hungary, I've never given a shit about the crap Neo-nazis spouted about jews.

Maybe Asian dudes have it hard in the dating scene only in America, here in Turkey, they seem to he having no issues at all, like, most of my Korean and Japanese colleagues who have lived here for 4 years are married to Turkish ladies

Turkish girls look goooood. Only problem is you might worry their brothers or uncles will cut your head off for dating them.

You gotta separate East Asians such as Chinese, Japanese, etc.. from Southeast Asians such as Philippinians. Philippinian males are much more sexually aggressive than East Asian men.

Ankara, Turkey. Been here for 3 1/2 years.

Usually go to SEA/Thailand in vacations.
Yeah well he ain't lying. Been to Bangkok many times, and you barely see white girls and Thai guys. Sure there are some, but it's certainly not common at all.

Yeah well he ain't lying. Been to Bangkok many times, and you barely see white girls and Thai guys. Sure there are some, but it's certainly not common at all.

Sure buddy, he's saying those chicks ONLY go after other expats.

If we're gonna trade anecdotes like they mean something, the inverse are usually old sexpats.

In Turkey or even in Israel, The Asian girls the local men seem to get with are homely looking Filipina women

Last edited:
Sure buddy, he's saying those chicks ONLY go after other expats.

If we're gonna trade anecdotes like they mean something, the inverse are usually old sexpats.

In Turkey or even in Israel, The Asian girls the local men seem to get with are homely looking Filipina women
Meh, whatever. You believe what you want. Doesn't make it true.

Ditto.

Nevertheless, pictures speak louder than anecdotes

Besides, I'm not denying that there are more WMAF to AMWF in Thailand
Anyone who has been there knows it's true, but you keep posting pics of people not even in Bangkok lol. Walk around sukhumvit or riverside act.

You're probably right about sexpat. No doubt there are many

Anyone who has been there knows it's true, but you keep posting pics of people not even in Bangkok lol. Walk around sukhumvit or riverside act.

Only one of those pictures are not in Bangkok, but still, he's from there.

ETA: about the sexpats...

I just wanna see the look on their faces when they realize they got trap-ped.

Try again

18556386_692198574314947_7022031500732660210_n.jpg

11863297_10153505264025135_1489546835806043409_n.jpg

20768197_1376922145757699_1028308127814087869_n.jpg

16142459_1734151813566162_1491079601097372666_n.jpg

11056040_1598281053752413_367679553_n.jpg

19985804_1571532039589152_8348164676680417280_n.jpg
dont forget that Thai dude who married the former Miss Universe, and one of the hottest women in the world
Miss%2BUniverse%2B2005%2BNatalie%2BGlebova1.jpg

thai-tennis-star-paradorn-srichaphan-l-dresses-miss-universe-2005-GXTY0E.jpg

The thing, women like men that are masculine and assertive. And let's face it, Asian males tend to be meek and shy. The ones who are aggressive can slay with the best of them.

Back