I never knew how hard Asian men have it in the dating scene until I hooked my friend up on a date

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I hooked up my Asian friend from college with one of my white female coworkers, when they met she was super friendly and smiling and gave him a hug they talked in the back seat of the car as I drove them with my date in shotgun, I kept looking in the mirror and they looked like they were having a good time laughing and conversing, and we ate our food and later she pulled me aside and she told me why did I hook her up with an Asian guy, like it was an insult.

I was kinda baffled they were getting along great, I told her but you told me you didn't care what race the guy was and said as long as he can make you laugh and has a great personality, and she said I know but I thought the guy would be black like you not Asian.

I didn't think much of it because it was her preference you cant force someone to be attracted to someone, its stupid to do so. But my Asian friend was on cloud nine after I dropped off our dates, he was buzzing to me like dude she is hot, he said she laughed at all his jokes and was so easy to talk with and I was feeling uncomfortable on how I should break it to him, so I decided not to say anything at all and just called him up saying that her ex came back into her life and they decided to try to work things out once again.

But he keeps asking about her, its weird If that were me I wouldn't be interested anymore but he told me this was the first time a white girl ever dug him and he felt they had chemistry.

It was just weird, she really put on a show pretending she was into him, usually girls are straight up they wont give you much to go on and just give an awkward laugh or be cordial she really was giving off a vibe like she liked him, until she pulled me over and said that she didn't like him and wasn't into Asian guys.

I'm a bit of a jerk though, cause I tease her at work saying my friend keeps asking about you, why did you break his heart? and she tells me ewwww jerk.

Small dicks dont attract women. Sad but true. White and blacks guys small dick is only revealed when its too late and they have to fuck you anyway.

Pics of white chick.

I dont want to post pics for their privacy but she is 26, 5 foot 3 and kinda looks like this chick
dede5dfcc1eeaa4fe1d1819893b2ab87--dakota-fanning-elle-fanning.jpg

my Asian friend is 33 years old and is 5 foot 9 and looks like this guy
SimonK-theatrical-final.jpg

Maybe he got the tripe with his Pho. That's a big turn off

I dont want to post pics for their privacy but she is 26, 5 foot 3 and kinda looks like this chick

Would.

both

Your friend could do better...

No big deal imo.

So you tried to match a 7 with a 4 and it didn't go great. Now, there IS more to it than that, but this single detail had it destined for disaster already.

I get you though, even if he was a matching 7 or 8 even, she probably still would have rejected him because he was not the demographic she was interested in. If he was a 9 or 10 she might have been willing change her mind.

I don't think your original premise is wrong at all, but you really should at least match people who are more matchable on the scale in the future, or else you lose a little clout as a friend to your co-workers and anyone else who might trust you to set them up.

Sigh....bitches be fake like that. Poor bastard thought he actually had a chance.

Also, a few years ago I saw some online survey that basically conveyed that Asian men and Black girls rank the lowest in terms of desirability. Conversely, Asian women and Black men were considered highly desirable.

Also, a few years ago I saw some online survey that basically conveyed that Asian men and Black girls rank the lowest in terms of desirability. Conversely, Asian women and Black men were considered highly desirable.

I've read of this also.

So hypothesis:

Asians as a whole are more feminine, Africans as a whole are more masculine. Black men being extra male are more attractive but black women are less attractive die to being more manly and vice versa for Asians.

One could skew this in your favour were one of the black female or Asian male groups by leaning in hard to stereotypical gender roles/expressions.

So wait a second... there is more than one female sherdog poster?

So do Indian men
Aboriginal men
Native American men
Short Latinos
Shoetc Africans
Subsaharan blacks
Men from Muslim lands (often I thinks the culture shock weird for them).

African Americans can be popular cause they often lighter skin with exotic features. Like a Will Smith but he not common in Nigeria and he got euro blood in him. Though if you look like Ngannou you be fine with some women.

Being tall and shredded helps a lot

I've read of this also.

So hypothesis:

Asians as a whole are more feminine, Africans as a whole are more masculine. Black men being extra male are more attractive but black women are less attractive die to being more manly and vice versa for Asians.

One could skew this in your favour were one of the black female or Asian male groups by leaning in hard to stereotypical gender roles/expressions.

Africans real diverse though. East africans and southere ones aren't known for explossiveness. Subsaharan Africa have a huge genetic diversity within it on physical attributes. Americans only know western coastal Africans though cause slave trade. That what Jamaica made up of and most AA descend from. Nelson mandala a frail un athletic man is a typical of his ethnic group for southern Africans.

Africans real diverse though. East africans and southere ones aren't known for explossiveness. Subsaharan Africa have a huge genetic diversity within it on physical attributes. Americans only know western coastal Africans though cause slave trade. That what Jamaica made up of and most AA descend from. Nelson mandala a frail un athletic man is a typical of his ethnic group for southern Africans.

Yo, did you just come in and use the argument "not all x"?

We are talking generalities not absolutes. I've met some very feminine African women, but they usually have a harder edge to them. Also not just talking physical here. Cultural and psychological too.

Small dicks dont attract women. Sad but true. White and blacks guys small dick is only revealed when its too late and they have to fuck you anyway.
Lol imagine how much it must suck to be a black dude with a mediocre dick. Unemployment pretty much implies you couldn't measure up to at least make some $ off your dick

Last edited:
So you tried to match a 7 with a 4 and it didn't go great. Now, there IS more to it than that, but this single detail had it destined for disaster already.

I get you though, even if he was a matching 7 or 8 even, she probably still would have rejected him because he was not the demographic she was interested in. If he was a 9 or 10 she might have been willing change her mind.

I don't think your original premise is wrong at all, but you really should at least match people who are more matchable on the scale in the future, or else you lose a little clout as a friend to your co-workers and anyone else who might trust you to set them up.

She told me she didn't care about looks or race, she said as long as he can make her laugh and wasn't hideous or had bad hygiene. I seen her ex boyfriends she dating an ugly fat looking white guy who looked like Booger from revenge of the nerds and she said he made her laugh, so I was thinking man I really paired them up great she is laughing at my asian friend so it shocked me why she put on such a good acting job and told me he was gross and didnt like Asians. Im like dam why go through all that trouble pretending only to say ewww gross.

I don't even want to tell my friend the truth because its damaging, that would be the most painful feeling imagine that someone not liking you because you are Asian, I wish she never told me that because it puts me in a tough situation here, because he still thinks he has a chance with her and I fibbed and told him she went back with her ex which isnt true, If I tell him she doesnt like Asians he might curl in a ball and hide under a blanket and his self esteem will plummet and he wont even speak to any non Asian woman again out of inferiority or something.

Most asian guys dont even approach chicks outside of their race, and I think the reason is fear of rejection so I think Im doing the right thing by not saying the truth to him.

She told me she didn't care about looks or race, she said as long as he can make her laugh and wasn't hideous or had bad hygiene. I seen her ex boyfriends she dating an ugly fat looking white guy who looked like Booger from revenge of the nerds and she said he made her laugh, so I was thinking man I really paired them up great she is laughing at my asian friend so it shocked me why she put on such a good acting job and told me he was gross and didnt like Asians. Im like dam why go through all that trouble pretending only to say ewww gross.

I don't even want to tell my friend the truth because its damaging, that would be the most painful feeling imagine that someone not liking you because you are Asian, I wish she never told me that because it puts me in a tough situation here, because he still thinks he has a chance with her and I fibbed and told him she went back with her ex which isnt true, If I tell him she doesnt like Asians he might curl in a ball and hide under a blanket and his self esteem will plummet and he wont even speak to any non Asian woman again out of inferiority or something.

Most asian guys dont even approach chicks outside of their race, and I think the reason is fear of rejection so I think Im doing the right thing by not saying the truth to him.

Lol that's brutal.

But yeah, chicks say stuff because they can't just be direct, it feels so wrong and unnatural to them they just can't do it. Also, they feel like they HAVE to say they don't care about anything in a guy except humor (for social re-percussive reasons), but I think all men should know that's not true for even the nicest girl out there (or at least there's a lot more to what they say).

As a man you are forced to read between the lines of what a female says if you don't want to get in horrible situations by following what they say to a " T "-- it'll be the opposite of what they mean almost 100% of the time, yet more complicated than just opposite.

Anyways, great story. 10/10 keep up the good work

Lol imagine how much it must suck to be a black dude with a mediocre dick. Unemployment pretty much implies you couldn't measure up to at least make some $ off your dick
Huehuehue

Back